Hubes for Senator of Miners Heaven

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Hubes for Senator of Miners Heaven

Postby Hubes » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:52 pm

I, Hubes of Nexus Enterprises, hereby publicly announce my intentions to run for Senator of Miners Heaven in the upcoming general election. I have spoken with several current Mayors and Governors within Miners Heaven and with their backing I will state the following goals of my campaign:

1) Effective immediately upon accepting of Senate position, Miners Heaven will be renamed Haven. This new name will separate it from Miners Paradise and allow it to forge it's own identity.

2) There will be a long term personal commitment towards the development of large scale in-system manufacturing. My goal will be to make Haven -the- manufacturing center of the galaxy. Given it's current status as mostly a newcomer's mining system I will have my work cut out for me, but I've already invested billions towards this goal and have 3 months worth of plans in motion to accomplish it.

3) A secondary goal and side effect to the development of large scale manufacturing will be an increased in-system demand for mined ores...namely Nio and Tin (which can be mined locally) and Uranium. This balance will continue to support the growth of new players for the foreseeable future.

I will stake my reputation on my ability to set all three goals in motion within my estimated 6 month term. I value the support of each and every member of our society...whether a resident of the system or not. My desired future role as Senator will primarily serve the system's inhabitants of course...but will also serve the community in it's entirety.

I thank you all for your time.
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: Hubes for Senator of Miners Heaven

Postby rmartz » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:29 pm

I am voting for Hubes! RAM has made a mess of things and someone needs to get things going in the right direction!
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
no avatar
User

Slashin8r

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Postby Slashin8r » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:24 am

You have my vote , Hubes.
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Hubes » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:52 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for their support and hope that everyone who wants to vote is able to. While I expect this election to go smoothly in my favor I never count my chickens before they hatch so I will wait patiently for the results.

All details of the vote will be available for viewing at the Trade Guild.

Owner of Planet Martine

User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Hubes » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:10 pm

It's official, the election is over and with 841,972 votes I've been elected!

Thank you all for your support and as promised Miners Heaven has officially been renamed Haven. It'll take some time for everyone's computers to update...up to 24 hours I've been told...but from then on Haven will be the name associated with the system.

Owner of Planet Martine