Vote for Prolapser for Senator and Governor of Prime

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Prolapser

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Vote for Prolapser for Senator and Governor of Prime

Postby Prolapser » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:00 pm

My name is Prolapser and I will be running for re-election of Senator for Prime (johneaux-19) with the additional responsibility of Governor of Guild Prime / Forgotten Eden (Prime-14).

The star system Prime has become a thriving center of prosperity, in part to my leadership, in most part to the assistance of the community of entreprenurs and adventurers.

Colonization growth in Prime has dramatically increased through my Prolapseristic marketing. By showing the deep darkness of space can be pulled outward into the light, the fear of adventure and expansion into the unknown void can be alleviated with knowledge, curiosity, and the support of innovators such as myself, RAM, Johneaux, and the many brave entrepreneurs that seek fortune as a means to fuel their charitable contributions to everyone.

Prolapser's Senatorial Accomplishments

Prime has become the primary center of economic activity in the outer colonies through the construction of the jump gates Prime to Veritas, Prime to Beulah, and currently in the works, Prime to Ultima. Billions of credits and millions of materials have been donated to the construction of free passage for humanity. I myself donated a large proportion of my fortune to the betterment of our society and to the bountiful gains of all civilization. Now, Prime has strong links to star systems that can provide the necessary minerals needed for growth. The Prime - Veritas, Prime - Beulah, and Prime - Ultima gateways will provide much-needed Titanium, and the Prime - Ultima - Black Hell jump gate path will provide a large substantial carbon resevoire in times of great demand. Prime will be ready for the future.

Many new colonies and Orbital Space Stations have joined our Prime family during my Senatorship, and I welcome others to join our thriving Prime community. Prime is the focal point for the first major step for humanity to re-discover the stars.

Future Challenges

As our populace changes and pursues self-actualization, the demands of our growing colonies will need guidance with tested experience. I, Prolapser, as Senator and Governor, will provide and enlist the support of knowledgeable entrepreneurs to educate the masses, to provide the necessary health care to support your children, and I will provide the means to expand your credit balance and self-growth. Guild Prime is the only known outer colony to support all of humanity's food and medicinal needs.

In a drunken fit of power lust, the disgruntled Governor seikatsukira re-named the planet of Guild Prime to Forgotten Eden without the consent of the populace. I will return the planet to its rightful name as Guild Prime.

Vote for Prolapser for Senator of Prime and Governor of Guild Prime / Forgotten Eden (Prime-14)
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: Vote for Prolapser for Senator and Governor of Prime

Postby rmartz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:26 am

Prolapser wrote:I will return the planet to its rightful name as Guild Prime.

You had me at "hello" but this is extra nice.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Straya mate

Postby Johneaux » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:50 am

I support the return of Prolapser for Senator of Prime and as new Governor of Prime 14

Prolapser has served Prime system well during the last term and will continue to do whats right for the citizens of all Colonies and Outer Star Bases

Prime has become the new comercial hub of the know galaxy thanks to Prolapsers judgement in approving relavant gates to other systems
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:13 pm

A little slow on the promises? :P

Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Tsomo

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Postby Tsomo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Most time is see this

But on some few days I see Forgotten Eden
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Postby Hubes » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:36 pm

I have noticed this kind of thing as well. System names are pretty reliable...but planet names seem to not be. My colony in MP was weeks old before I learned the planet name was eldorado...but still couldn't see the name when playing...I can now though.

Would like to know how Prolapser did in his elections though...no real way to know for sure if he won unless he confirms it.
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems