Rise of The Mizuk

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Mizuk

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Somewhere out There

Rise of The Mizuk

Postby Mizuk » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Stardate "unkown"

The sun rise over the Station, flickers its red powerful burst towards the nearby space station as today its going to burn it, melt it and consume it, but as usual the shield Installed by Mooncrest Industries holds the red licking sun back.

Mizuk wakes up slightly dozed and gestures too the nearest holotablet, the 0G bed folds arounds Mizuk in a flash and quickly the water starts to shower him gently, he finishes his shower and another gesture opens up his wardrobe, he glances long and hard, as he seems to be very picky about his looks this particular morning.

He makes a pick and gets dressed, orders breakfast and opens the UNCA news, He flicks through it as nothing really catches his eyes.. today he mumbles today..

He then gets up walks to a nearby chest, it looks aged from afar and when close it looks ancient, he opens it very carefully and takes out a flat document, in front of him is something not many people know about, he gently opens it, its handwritten on something they used to use in the old world, it has a funny smell, and it reads in a perfect hand written note.

"Trade Route 6 Opened by the Imperial and his family"

Mizuk gently folds it together and places it inside his formal looking jacket.

Its a day as usual in the verse, The news, the ads from Mooncrest Industries, The always busy looking work-crew from FG weapons department, all looking like they work in a fitness place, The farmers dropping of their harvest, Markets with enormous tables with cakes and all bakery delights from Leprosi, enough for anyone to actually get sick, The Borgs buzzing about doing their unexplained doings, the old man in the corner selling Cigars, the usual folks trying to bribe guards stories, The old war veteran warping around protecting innocent asteroids, the gate builders getting their Red bull injections before they start shifts, the New pilots crashing into every thing and as usual NOTHING NEW

Suddenly the daily holo tablet screen flickers every where yes even the big add display at Inner systems...
at first you cant make it out it seems like normal interference due to gravity but it quickly clears up,
you hear a voice clearly say, Is this shit working now Arcturus. you can hear huffing and a reply comes in an instant, yes yes Miz its coming online now,
the person replies, that is good, I didn't pay 540 billions of my family fortune for this not too work, and certainly not the govern position I gave up for your sake Arcturus.

M
Last edited by Mizuk on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Any support to my just cause! :)
Can be given in form of Iron and Carbon at Route 6 planned gateway to Route 666
User

Mizuk

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Somewhere out There

Re: Rise of The Mizuk

Postby Mizuk » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:07 pm

The picture clears up and a slim formal looking man appears
Ahhh, Hello citizen of the verse
I am Mizuk Cringeworthy, I am sorry to interrupt your daily doings but I would like two minutes of your time.

As you all know its been several decades since we lost our home, but through hard work we are getting together for the first time in long, we have tried reaching each other.
Great builders and fast moving ship has enabled us to get contact to some of our lost world, we will soon have our first Senate hearing and our future expansion will be discussed

I am here to remind you all that a new crisis is on the horizon, and we need to stand together, for this we will need a strong and willful leader.

The pirates roaming the free space is getting more and more cheeky, I now hear rumors that they taken over several settlement in established systems where we have re established contact, many is of the opinion that well if they have pirates they deserve them, to them I say NAY no one should have to deal with such criminals.

You might wonder what gives me right to speak, and I will here present my assets

He takes out a holo tablet and produces several documents
I here have the UNCA official present and he can validate my claims on Systems, a projection shows several systems
you can spot flashing dots which shows up as Route 666, Route 66, Halfway, and Phloston Paradise

Mizuk continues, I have through official elections with overseeing UNCA officials been elected senator of these systems and will therefor claim my seat at the Senate and thus start my campaign for being your leader that takes us too our future through use of trustworthy men and women in strong and rightful position.

I have talked with senator Johanex, and he has agreed to allow me to try reopen an ancient trade route I found evidence on that existed eons ago, I hereby present your this.
Mizuk takes out very carefully from his inner jacket pocket, a flat item at first you can see it, but as the camera zooms in you see something you remember only to have seen in museums.
a paper.
Mizuk smiles and says, Yes, this is a piece of paper, I have had my scientist to validate this and the discovery surprised me.
I now present this to UNCA for an proper official examination.. he hands over the document to the UNCA official whom seem to be very unwary about this new development..

And with this citizen of the verse, I Mizuk Cringeworthy bid you a nice day and apologies for this interruption.

The screen fades away and you stand puzzled, for a nanosecond its like the whole verse isn't breathing but a nearby horn from the yellow cabs distract you and you quickly get on with your daily doing.

"OOC"

These systems are pretty useless, I have chosen them for RP, anyone is more than welcome to settle for what ever reason they like, I prefer I would stay Senator for these systems, in case of any development RP wise , I hope people will respect this and not change system names or object names..

M
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:13 pm

And to think I got flamed for a light hearted response to his first post. I guess this game does change people for the better. 8-)
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Mizuk

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Somewhere out There

Postby Mizuk » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:16 pm

rmartz wrote:And to think I got flamed for a light hearted response to his first post. I guess this game does change people for the better. 8-)

:mrgreen:
User

Mizuk

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Somewhere out There

Postby Mizuk » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Mizuk wakes up covered in sweat, the image haunting him from last nights dreams are so vivid he gets up and forget he is in his 0 g bed and instantly hits the floor with a flat sound "THUMPPHHH"

He curses and swears out loudly, back too life eh...

Its been no more than 3 days I have been back he murmurs and and sighs, well off we go

He fold his hands out and the 3d holotablet opens with no issues this time, ahh good we got the security issues fixed, he sends a quick thanks to the IT helpdesk and raises the pay by 1000 cr a week for the crew, that should make them smile he thinks to himself.

A note from Arcturus resigned his post as Governor goes from inbox to disintegratebox, nothing new he thinks.
He seem to take a deep breath as he opens the next mail, as he reads it he goes from slightly worried to sad, he jumps up and seem too rage, the words coming out seems full of anger, yet he sits down and calmly begin to regain posture.

Ok he speaks out loud "Active Siri 9010" A soothing Female voice replies, Yes Mizuk what can I do for you today? a game of Chess maybe ?
No No 901 he replies I want you to send a hypermessage to Mooncrest Inc.
Ok Mizuk begin when ready Siri 9010 replies.

Dear Mooncrest Inc, As you might have been aware I have been away for some time and I have recently dealt with quite a few angry workers and their families, its seems that the shield installed by your cooperation has A:failed B:bad workmanship C:bad components, which has resulted in 3 warehouse and 2 residential module has melted. unfortunately everything melted and we cannot get access to any of data nodes the Borg has been kind enough to install for some service we have provided for them. I implore you to send a team of engineers to investigate this, as I assume the good standing between us and your cooperation should not be wavered by these incidents.

And then 901 add the usual bla.bla Senator M ok?
Siri 9010 reply comes swift Send now or the usual 2 hours delay Mizuk?

Usual delay the reply comes, and 901 open security channel 73979 raise shields and delete your memory when channel closes
Channel open Mizuk
The reply audio flickers briefly as the shield is raised, Mizuk draws in his chest and speak out,
Ok Sir, I have now planted the false impression of me and I believe in years to come I will be elected, but until then I must ask for better funds than what you gave me, and I think UNCA is figuring out that the piece of paper is a fraud, but we will see, I was most patient with the assembly of this piece.

Mizuk stops and look up, the reply comes
Miz I have told you this before and I will again there is no way I can give these funds your asking for, you must seem to be doing it on your own, I will when we are ready make sure all the funds and more needed will be there, until then make good use of the drones and when the crew from Mooncrest comes, use the cloning device I sent the blueprints for and start the process as discussed already on your visit to my system, remember?
A quick flicker of pain seems to flow over Mizuk faces as he is reminded of his last 2 months at that place and somehow a flicker of some purple lights streches out and engulfs Mizuk
The voice speaks
Remember there is no shields or distance that holds me
The moment seems to last forever and suddenly it dissipates and Mizuk stand tall rather shaken, Yes I remember he replies voice slightly trembling, I remember.
The voice speaks again
good as we seem to agree I will leave you now and we will talk soon.
Mizuk nods and speaks out Close channel 901
With a silent zzzzzzzzruuuutt the shield disappear and the silence is slightly cold.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:33 pm

My dear Mizuk,
I answer your missive personally as I am devastated to think that our shields should have failed. Admittedly they have been operating at close to the limit of their design parameters, but this should still have been well within their engineered safety levels. I have despatched my most senior team of investigative engineers, who should be arriving at your location within the next few hours. The Lead Investigator Engineer, Doun Andye, will co-ordinate her team and make a report to your good self directly. She, also, has my full authority to make any restitution she deems appropriate.

I ask that you be patient as sometimes these investigations take some time, particularly as third party installations are also involved.
Blake Mooncrest
Proprietor, Mooncrest Industries

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Llanrhystyd.
Mayor of all MI Facilities in the Miners Paradise system.
User

Mizuk

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Somewhere out There

Postby Mizuk » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:36 pm

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

The words snapped through the subspace communication channel as a whip slashing air in attempt to cause pain.
Mizuk cursed away in a more imaginary and obscene ways that only few had heard before, at the end of the channel was terrified security manager and his assistant.
But Mizuk sir please, I say I have no idea how it actually did happen, he woke up with nothing and we have gone through all his notes, we even used the banned neurostimulators on him and he still said the same, I believe he was hoaxed the same way as a few of the famed miners.
Mizuk looked angry and spoke sharp and briefly
Very well Agent Sgisk your next assignment will be delivered as usual.

A moment of silence broke out at the office overlooking the sun at Fhloston Paradise, the wiew was spectacular, from time to time, massive big red and orange looking explosions would evolve and reach for the tiny little shiny object hanging over it like a mosquito waiting for an opening and each time it would completely reject the attempt to smash it, the flames and explosion would engulf the station and consume it if it could, but it did not, a zap here and a zap there was all it left for the viewer , the protection at the starbase was adequate and working.

Mizuk was shuffling through his 3d holo paper, it was the intel reports from last two weeks.
Ahh this looks interesting he thought, the words Defacing was printed in big and black on first page.
Mizuk snapped his fingers and the page turned, as he read the report he broke out laughing not loud but a smirky kinda of laugh.
The defacing of Worm as the dataminer and hoaxer was complete, he had been caught trying to fiddle with the number at FG installation, Mizuk snorted and spoke out loud

Silly man, everyone now that Senator Davh is not to be trifled with in anyways, his always smiling ways and relationships was more than enough to know to stay away from this man for now, besides he has the firepower to blow us all to kingdom come if he so chooses, silly man,
Mizuk flipped into next report, which had links to the defacing of the cheating Senator Worm.

Apperntly several old famed miners had gone missing, and the logs shows interesting data about how Senator Worm was caught defaced and then dismissed, but as a bad infection it was too late he had already transfered his powers to several other named personas, and these names were involed into some fiddeling with some hyperdrives on famed ships with famed miners, for instances, the leader of the famed StagC Mining Inc, had gone missing and a message was recived in half from him, Mizuk speaks out, Play message from StagC.

Ohh dear, if anyone out there hears this, I will try transmit my coordinates, my hull damaged to 1 % and warp and hyperdrive non functional, I have food and oxygen but cant "the message start to crack up" and, here... is 93 xyz ordi..."

Hmm a slightly worried look upon Mizuk face as he snaps his fingers onto next page.

A red warning sign with the text underneath
Pious and religious warnings
The sound of snapping fingers made the page turn, Mizuk grumbles as he reads on, apparently the warnings sign of a religious overtake is on the rise with a certain Senator being outspoken about his views and feelings for the rest of mankind.
Mizuk spits in his tea and throws the cup towards the disintegrator which quickly warms up its nuclear powered engine and with a ZAIIP, the cup vaporizes, Has this man learned nothing from the past, Mizuk sighs and snaps his fingers as the next page flips,

The page shows in white flashing bold text
Daily meetings.

09.00 Mooncrest Industries engineers for security checks and greeting.
11.30 Trade meeting with the Borgs and their representative.
15.15 inspection of the combat ship delivered by FG.
17.45 Reports from red zone.
21.00 Production and morale from the colonies.
23.45 Meeting with the local managers.
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:40 pm

:D
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Mizuk

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Somewhere out There

Postby Mizuk » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:04 pm

INTERMISSON.

The Palace was full of noise, Flags was waving everywhere as Mizuk sat his foot on the prepared landing ramp it all went silent, Mizuk raised his arms as a greeting to the crowd, the roar following was louder than the noise ever heard before.
Mizuk smiled gracefully, he walked down the ramp and saw they were all there, yes even the pious Senator was kneeling in honor next to the previous President Hubes and the Honor guard provided by FG military commandos was dressed in their finest and looked very sharp Mizuk noted.
Mizuk walked forward waved his arms and looked at the chair in front of him. Mizuk noticed the small details and felt dizzy, the world spinned and a extremely loud noise that sounded as a starship dragging along a spacestation emerged out of nowhere, Mizuk fell and rolled over in agnoy, suddenly the noise seemed to grow into a voice

.....UK .......Zuk......IIIIIzuk...........MIZUK ............WAKE UP<---( mark to see)

A man was leaning over Mizuk and was pulling his shoulder, Mizuk quickly gained his senses and shoke his head, whats the matter Z?, the anxious small but well dressed man spoke quick, the news Miz the news, its all over the place.
What ? what ? Mizuk sounded more annoyed as he felt he was repeating himself, Look Z, its Mizuk glanced at the clock he had installed a few day before, its 04.47 in the morning whats wrong?

Its all over the news Miz
A system not ever know before has been connected too by that crazy scientist and we have apparently 960 million new citizen on records, and they have all ready started sending their finest to our presidential system for education.

The man looked overwhelmed and excited at the same time, he looked at Mizuk and saw no change on the face, just a simple
Aha, well that is interesting, but now let me sleep.
Mizuk waved the man away and flicked his hands and the lights started to dampen down, good night Z, we will talk later.

The man called Z walked out the room, slightly dazzled the his employer did not care much about this fantastic news, he for one was very excited, he quickly glanced around him and saw he was not in range of the jamcams that Mizuk had that crazy scientist install and took out a a leaflet from his pocket and it read
DEAR READER, the Guild of great Miners are awaiting you.
The man smiled and quickly placed it into his jacket, he knew if Mizuk saw that leaflet on him, he would no longer work at Fhloston Paradise, he walked around the corner and quickly into the crowd unnoticed.

While the man was busy leaving the room, he did not see Mizuk get up and get dressed, Mizuk walked over to his desk and quickly opened his hand, he seemed to wave a sign in the air and a holo tablet appeared, he tabbed twice in the air and spoke out quick with a slightly rasp voice.
open security channel 73979 raise shields and delete your memory when channel closes
The reply came instant Channel open Mizuk.

Sir, its early but the development that you had predicted has now started, shall I proceed with next step ?
Mizuk looked unnerved at the long wait, he sat down, stood up several times before he started to fiddle with the cup on his desk.
Yes Mizuk go ahead as planned
The sharpness of the voice made Mizuk flick the cup, and it went on towards the floor and would have broken if it was not for a quick reaction from Mizuk, as the cup fell Mizuk managed to hit it with his knee and bounce back upon the table again, he quickly regained posture and answered, Thanks Sir.
Mizuk twisted his hand sideways to active Siri 9000 and spoke softly Close channel

Mizuk looks at the window and walks towards it and looks at the view , was it day or night?
Mizuk wondered as he watched the sun burning away beneath and around him.
After have been standing for a while, Mizuk nods to himself.
Yes Yes this is good, now I have three hours before I get up and then all is going ahead as planned.

M

(OOC)

Thanks for reading :D
I am not a writer as you prolly haz guessed :shock: ^^ but I enjoy it :twisted: hope you do too readerperson. 8-)
Any support to my just cause :lol:
Can be donated in Iron or Carbon at Route 666 planned gateway to Route 6.
User

Kambalo

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Postby Kambalo » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:02 pm

The Mizuk is full of funny... :lol:
Seek and ye shall find.