Rise of The Mizuk

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Rise of The Mizuk

Postby Mizz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:52 pm

[OCC] Ok this is a wall of text :ugeek:
As I am trying to catch up on my time away :o .. feel free to skim through, leave a comment or just have fun...I did ;) :D

ZWINNGGGGGG

Mizuks eyes went from closed to fully open, and there was people talking everywhere, Mizuk looked around, strange he thought, the room is empty he shook his head, but nothing helped, not even banging his head relentlessly against the bed frame helped, nor the massive bump and the oncoming headache seemed to stop the voices
Mizuk shouted out.. WHAT THE FRAG IS GOING ON HERE., suddenly OneOfFive materialised behind Mizuk and quickly projected his assimilation tubes towards Mizuk.

Suddenly the voices stopped in Mizuks head, All he heard was OneOfFive soothing and commanding voice, Senator Mizuk, we the Borg have now completed the assimilation of you and have repaired the neural damage to you brain, we have left you with no implants other than this Neural device, we will not impose our will on you but we will stay linked for ever, let me show you.

The 2 men was standing still, nothing seemed to happen, and only a small scrapping sound was heard, the sound seem to be coming from the lower part of OneOfFive, and by closer inspection one would see rusty wires and rotten flesh.

As the plans of the Borg and the rest of the assimilated species flowed through Mizuk, he understood, he had found a powerful ally, the meeting, the assimilation had been welcome, and then the memory of purple lights came, OneOfFive, hesitated to show Mizuk what the Borg had found so far, but continued as he sensed Mizuk was ready.

I TOLD YOU ALL

The voice snapped through the room and had a crazy echo to it, BUT NO ONE LISTENS TO ME another voice was heard softly, Sigh here we go again always puffing himself up.
A man in a yellow robe with a purple symbol on the chest turned around and screamed at what appeared to humans but infact was holograms, WHO SAID THAT? you, you, you? he waved his finger at all the holograms standing near him, Suddenly a rusty, slightly drunken voice was heard,
arhh do shut up, look we activated the implant, we tore the base half apart, and we added the public slander as you wanted! calm your tits, and tell us what now
The man in the yellow robe glared at the hologram that had spoken, and then relaxed hi shoulders whjile he spoke, ok ok, here is the thing, As you all know I have my spies and my pilots out everywhere, and by using our alien cloaking device, we have found residual traces of the neural device from Mizuk and another Borg at OneOfFives colony and we need to act, I vote for plan 339867 to be activated! he screamed out.

The same hologram that had commented before, walked forward and started to eyeball the man in the yellow robe, tell me, have the last few days in your sauna made you insane, he turned his voice from a softly spoken to a shouting warrior, WHAT THE HELL IS PLAN 339867?? again one of your failed attempts too be a diplomat?
Another voice was heard, please stop this menacing shouting, it leads nowhere, let us hear what this plan 339867 is?? the aggressive hologram lifted his arms in the air as sign of resignation, always the talk.. ok ok.. but I swear if we do not deal with this matter soon your way, I will take the matter in my own hands, the man in the yellow robe spoke again ok here is plan 339867....

/fading away and into a very very secret location at Inner 9 infact so secret that if I tell you I will have to erase you :lol:

Cmon Jam!
Stop fiddling with those nuclear subroutines, last time you blew up Senator Mooncrests hawk and gave half the cartel free beers, Jam turned around glared at Scriez and spoke, look I gave you a job at Mooncrest and you blew it, so now your here, just do your thing and let me do the thinking ok, he turned away frowning, Scriez laughed, Jammy Jammy Jammy why so serious, look none of them knows whats coming why cant we have some more fun with them untill then ?Lets cheat with the elections and make that Mizuk type President? that could be great fun,
He poked Jam on the shoulder and realised his mistake when he saw Jam moving his finger over a big pink button labelled FLUFFY, he knew what that meant and quickly retracted his words.. ok ok, please dont comfibrulate me again, I shall be silent and continue my job.

/We leave this very very secret place and zoom back to OneOfFive colony a few weeks later

The sun was setting over the colony, the metallic reflection from the buildings surrounding the central hub was sharp and bright and there was green lights pulsing everywhere.

Mizuk stood in the top office glancing tiredly out, he spoke in his mind, Look One, I am ready to go home now, I have agreed with you too use my influence to warn people against the cartel, and will also try and create a link between the borg and the rest of whats left of us humans but I cannot do this here, I must return and prepare

We Agree
The answer was like a storm yet it was gentle in Mizuk mind, he felt relaxed, good I will depart in a few hours, prepare the drones on my return and I will open 2 subspace conduits when back home, Mizuk did not wait for a reply, but mentally closed the neural link between him and the Borg, he quickly packed the few items he had acquired at OneOfFives colony and started too walk out, Ohh Snap Mizuk grinned, I should go say goodbye to that Kozzofborg fella, he walked out the door and took a left instead of going straigth towards the turbolifts.
Two doors down a strong green pulsating light was emitting from behind a forcefield, Mizuk placed his hand on a scanner and the field cleared, he entered the room and walked towards the middle where KozzofBorg was hanging with wires and tubes connected everywhere, he activated his neural link, and spoke out, Hallo KozzofBorg, I know you cant talk, but I wanted to thank you for your neural energy and your memories, I now understand the dancing, Mizuk made a mental gesture that could look like a smile and deactivated the neural link, he turned around and walked towards the turbolifts.

Somewhat later..

(here is a small recap)

The disarray was clear, but a few sections looked fully powered and had an odd green glow over it, upon closer inspection it was busy as an ant colony, there was strange long arms moving what looked like space debris from one section to another, green glowing drones flying around and what looked like a human bustle in cube like structure turned out to be Borg.

No one noticed the space seemed to fold near the once glorious restaurant complex and what looked like a rift in space appeared, and a small ship fully covered in a purple glowing material emerged and went straight for the main hub.
Upon entering the vicinity of the cube, a green beam shoot out and tried to grab the ship like a old earthly stereotype cast Russian hand kinda way, and for a few seconds it looked like the beam was working, but in an instance and out of nowhere a big purple flash emitted from the spacecraft and all green lights was immediately powered down to a minimum.
Governor of Borg Prime 002
Governor of Borg Prime 003

Senator of Borg Prime 001
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 002, 003, 004, 005, 006
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Mizz » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:30 am

As the purple light dissipated, a single figure left the small ship heading straight for the docking door by the garbage hatch, upon closer inspection you could sense a female form, she looked busy and worked quickly.

The hatch was open and the female slipped in and closed the hatch, she took a small device from her suit, and started to walk towards the power nodes, when a swirling arrays of green lights suddenly appearing and in front of her was OneOfFive and Mizuk.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND BE PREPARED TO BE ASSIMILATED.

The words rung through the air like a missile.

The female froze and attempted to active the her device, But OneOfFive extended his Assimilation tubes and stopped her.

WE KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR CARTEL, AND YOUR ATTEMPTS TO ASSASSINATE NON COMPLIANT HUMANS.

A loud Sigh was heard.. ONE FFS, cant you just turn that Borg thing down a little bit, she is caught and I get a headache from all that shouting,
Mizuk pushed OneOfFive out of balance, Let me handle her, I am sure she will comply and besides remember we agreed on sending whom ever came here,back with a little message,

OneOfFive was slowly regaining posture and looked at Mizuk with a strange look, it was hard to say if he was laughing or pondering, He answered with a lowered voice.
Mizuk Of Borg, You must understand I am the one the collective counts on for our future survival and leadership, we must not let this Cartel have anything on us
As he spoke he seemed to activate something and the female started to wrench in pain

ONE STOP IT NOW
Mizuk used the neural subsonic implanet and OneOfFive stopped unwillingly, he looked perplexed at Mizuk, and almost stumbled the words out
How How did you do that?
Mizuk sighed again, Comon One, dont worry about that we are in this together and harming this woman is gonna look bad on us, no we must send her back to her friends,and here is my plan.
Mizuk spoke quickly and whilst he did , OneOfFive eyes started to glow in a more intensive green color, suddenly OneOfFive spoke,

Mizuk Of Borg , I can see we have improved our collective by adding you to us, we will go ahead with you plan, and I will implant one nano probe in her left little toe, and we will make it dormant until we activate it , and we shall remove her memories from point of this meeting.
Mizuk nodded, go ahead One, I will make my return to my head quarters and give orders to rename my systems to our systems names, We will no longer be hidden and small.

(exiting the meeting and moving forward a few weeks)

OMFG YOU ARE A FUCKING TWAT
The words rang out and echoed down through the corridor, a door was heard slamming and 2 men stormed down the corridor, they were well dressed but was wearing shown weapons and had a pirate look upon them, one of them spoke whilst he stomped forward, Why the hell did you want us to try and reason with this Senator Ram and his kohorts?

The other man spoke, look we cannot longer keep this facade up, some day some one will put the pieces together and when they do, I do not want to be in line of fire. From now on we do not work for others and certainly not for this cartel. clear ?
The other man nodded Ok boss as you wish. they reached the end of the corridor and the one that seem to be the leader frowned, Look we need to get out of this mess before its to late, contact Admiral Hall and tell him we are out..meanwhile I believe its time for a long holiday and a rethink, let the men know they can do what they want, we are out, those Borg types are not to fiddle with for now.
He pushed a button on the end wall and a lift appeared, lets leave this place, they stepped into the lift and out of the story!

It was the Morning after Mizuk Of Borg had made his Presidential speech at the Senate, where there had been several surprised people at the return of Mizuk,
The sun was throwing its long licking red arms after the space station, but this time they did not get close and just dissipated in a green flicker of energy.

Mizuk looked out the window and woke up, he had insisted to OneOfFive that he did not need a sleep module, but would be able to regenerate in a normal bed instead, he spoke quickly
News please Siri and can I have some breakfast tea with 1 sugar and extra milk?

Siri responded by starting the holo tablet and enhanced the view screen from 14 inch to 126 inch screen
News were rolling in as Mizuk slowly sat up,
The reports about the distressed pilot schools and how they where in problems finding new pilots made Mizuk lift an eyebrow, not all true he thought, there is a few new good pilots out there and some of them seems to know their way,he laughed out loud, and Siri Responed Yes Mizuk? Mizuk grinned, Nothing Siri Nothing,

The news stories continued and when a story about a new pilot named Ladyhawk came up Mizuk lifted another eyebrow, she had public gone against the Cartel and seem to have a few good numbers of the new pilots backing her, Mizuk spoke out SIri, get OneOfFive on the line and tell him to pay attention to this new Pilot,

The news continued, a few boring stories about Senator Mooncrest, who had returned empty handed and started acting weird, apparently he had not been seen in public but after his return strange commands and bidding's had left his office, There were some crazy people being interviewed about what they thought was an alien infection, they believed that Senator Mooncrest had been replaced with Senator Davh and the Cartel was nothing but clones of Senator Davh

Mizuk almost died there and then,

The tea went from his mouth into his noose and straight out all over, he laughed hysterically and shouted at the screen,
Senator Davh is a puppet you idiot and the Cartel is the puppetmaster. he frowned and looked at the mess in front of him, Siri clean up this mess, prepare my breakfast and lets inform the world about our newly acquired Senate Seat in what was known as Alexas Corridor and the renaming of our System.

As you wake up to the news about the local elections and the newly elected Senators are everywhere, you glances quickly over the news, not surprisingly, you won your local election and your colonists has backed your ideas 100%, you do how ever stop and read the news about Mizuk.

I Mizuk of Borg hereby claim Alexas Corridor mine, and thus has renamed the system to reflect its correct name,

Let it henceforth be known that we the Borg now have assimilated the former entity known as Mizuks and all of his assets and made them ours,
update your star charts accordingly,

A flashy image shows.
Borg Prime 001, Borg Subspace Conduit 002 to Borg Subspace Conduit 006 pinging green,
further more
Borg subspace Conduit 006 is connected all the way to Borg Subspace Conduit 004 from Veritas
and people wanting to colonise these systems should be aware the Borg presence here is strong and we will assimilate anyone attempting to fiddle with these systems.

And Borg Prime 001 (formerly known as Fhloston Paradise)

[OCC]

I spose the bad moral made me a good guy and a senator :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy this instalment and watch out for more news... :mrgreen:

User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Postby LadyHawk » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:16 am

Wow, I have twice tried to write a post here and managed to somehow get mysteriously signed off before It could get submitted. Sounds like the Borg Collective are monitoring and screening out input that does not meet with their objective :P
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Mizz » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:49 am

LadyHawk wrote:Wow, I have twice tried to write a post here and managed to somehow get mysteriously signed off before It could get submitted. Sounds like the Borg Collective are monitoring and screening out input that does not meet with their objective :P

;/ sounds odd. I do my writeups at forum and never get signed of.. maybe your browser thing ?

User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:17 pm

LadyHawk wrote:Wow, I have twice tried to write a post here and managed to somehow get mysteriously signed off before It could get submitted. Sounds like the Borg Collective are monitoring and screening out input that does not meet with their objective :P

:mrgreen: Ok LH: What you think of Miz's storyline ... :)
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Hi all...o/

Miz...please change the name of Alexas Corridor back to Alexas Corridor...your stepping on Real Life Toes by changing that name...Alexa was one of our most beloved players in the game until the time of her death due to a car accident...you greatly dishonor her memory by using roleplay to desecrate that memory.

Fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Mizz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Mizuk glared out the small window in as he flew past Apollo Station, he enjoyed flying in this one man ship, it kept him away from the drones which at times could be somewhat exhausting,
He noted that the newly assimilated clan of pilots were already in their Intercept ships, Mizuk managed to smile, even though he was well exhausted, the last week had been hard on his abilities for diplomacy, there had been all kinds of threats after the assimilation of formerly Alexas Corridor now Borg Subspace Conduit 006, and a few colonies had tried to resists, but with the help of the collective, the task was now complete,

Mizuk sighed, what were most people of the verse thinking? they must not have been aware that inhabitants of formerly Alexas Corridor had abandon it, Yes even the love crazed Presidential candidate Senator Leprosi had left in search for long lost lover Stagc, and had left her colonies to them selves, needless to say it was not a pretty sight, and yes, SPH had left too, even the great Gorndolf was gone as the wind, and Nomad was missing after a bust up with the pilot union.

Everybody had left formerly Alexas Corridor to it self, it was my duty to save this system, when they realise that we are more prospers for the verse, they will move back
Mizuk thought.

The ship slowly sailed past Apollo station, it was highly modified, the latest Promethium Capacitor technology and Cerium enhanced shields combined with the extremely rare Yttrium generators made it the verses fastest and undetectable ship as for now.

Mizuk pressed the button for the docking sequence, at least I can still do my business here, he spoke quickly, Siri. Open a channel to DHSC and inform them I will be at our meeting spot, deck 13 at the dinner behind the "used structural parts for sale" shop.
A quick flash indicated the message was sent,

Man
Mizuk broke out in a loud frustrated voice, I dont get it, maybe its time to look at this old data stream my nan gave me, Mizuk pressed a few buttons on his holo tablet and a strange scene with some music played out.

The DataStream

Mizuk felt rejuvenated as his could not take his eyes and ears from this old data stream, it finished and Mizuk sighed, I wish we had more of these old data streams, I will ask OneofFive if the collective have some as he was drifting away in thoughts, a slight bump made Mizuk aware the docking sequence had completed.
Mizuk got up from his chair and rolled his shoulder to stretch out, even though it was high-tech spec this Hornet did have some issues with comfort even on smaller journeys and Mizuk groaned slightly, Speed over comfort, speed over comfort, Mizuk added this little mantra to himself as he stepped out, he looked around and a swirling array of lights appeared next to him, Mizuk turned, Ahh OneofFive, you got my message then, Mizuk clapped OneofFive hard on the shoulder and smiled, the glow in OneOfFives eyes went from pale green to an almost neon like green.

MIZUK OF BORG I HAVE COME AS YOU ASKED, AND WE ARE CONCERNED WITH YOUR LACK USING THE NEURAL INTERFACE , WE IMPLANTED THIS FOR EASE OF COMMUNICATION.

The words rung out in the air with a strange echo over it, if anybody heard it they would think that some one was talking through an old aluminium pipe.

Ohh yea that, I meant to ask for instructions for that One, send it too my office later please, as we have more important things to do now,
Mizuk pointed towards the Docking door,
DSCH is awaiting us One and you know what that could mean, finally we will be able to uncover the truth about the Cartel and who their members are.
OneOfFive walked mechanically next to Mizuk as they was heading for the docking bay door, he did not comment on Mizuk talking, he seemed to have some sort of communication going on in his head and just as Mizuk reached for the button to open the door, he Spoke,
Mizuk of Borg we have adjusted our vocal level to a minimum, and several drones have been asking me to ask you, he stopped a second as a second conversation was taking place, Mizuk stopped, yes one ask me what ?
OneOfFive replied, Mizuk of Borg we the collective wishes to know what PLAN CRAZY 88 is, Mizuk replied
Ahh The crazy 88, Look OneOfFive, when you had me connected to your collective, someone you assimilated once, shared a memory with me, and its concerning the remains of the special task force from ancient earth, I believe I have an idea where their remains might be, we are going to need special troops to help protect us from what is to come, now find drone 34957 and extract full memory and let me know that is plan crazy 88,
As he spoke Mizuk pushed the button and walked through the door and following him was OneOfFive.

[OOC]

The Data stream needs to be watched in full for maximum effect.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:20 pm

:mrgreen: Did you fly by davh62's waste facility :?:
User

OneOfFive

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Postby OneOfFive » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Stardate [-4] 93867.6

The room was dimly lit except for the slight flicker on the data console which periodically flashed a faint red color when messages were incoming and of course the desk lamp that OneOfFive had acquired from his assimilation of Senator Leprosi's ship a few months earlier. Senator Leprosi had been quite annoying towards the Borg this past year or so and removing this nuisance was paramount to the assimilation of Alexas Corridor, something Mizuk of Borg had insisted on even after his assimilation. The request was unusual, but not unheard of. Once the assimilation of Alexas Corridor was completed he had also acquiesced to Mizuk's next request, strictly on the basis of Collective protocol, in the naming of assimilated worlds, but knowing full well the RAMifications this would result in when the "cartel" became aware of it. Pun intended. The emotional frailties of species 5618 was well known and document in the historical records back on the Homeworld. "Absurd behavior" he thought, for an intelligent species... "There is much to do before I am to meet with Mizuk tomorrow to discuss this crazy 88 plan of his, much to do indeed..."

"Step two completed", thought OneOfFive as he poured over the data console which was now flashing again. Step one, the removal of Senator Stagc had gone much easier, yet now it appears that many new proficient miners were appearing in the quadrant. The newest intelligence report suggested that these were clones of the two captured Senators, but only now was the data from the network confirming their identifies. "This warrants further investigation" he thought walking over to the console housing the (S)ubspace (T)racking (E)xtraterrestrial(A)nalysis (M)eter, "Charts" he summoned. The display scrolled until the graphic portion confirmed that the intelligence reports were correct... "A 27.3% drop in population in this quadrant over the last quarter... "...there is no doubt, this verifies the presence of clones!"

"hmmm..." mused OneOfFive as he turned on the UNCA news broadcasts and suffered through even more of the liberal biased ramblings of the remaining "Cartel" members as they continued trying to sway public opinion over the issue of Subspace Conduit 006. "I wonder if the people here are believing this propaganda? Hadn't Senator RAM renamed Buelah to Alexas Rest??? He could have easily renamed it Alexas Corridor and this entire issue over a name change would have simply vanished??? But of course then they couldn't use it to sway public opinion against us..." "And of course that is EXACTLY what this is REALLY all about!!!" said OneOfFive outloud, before catching himself. As he switched off the audio, and left the video feed on and glanced around quickly to make sure no one had observed his "slip of the tongue" that had revealed just a slight glimmer of emotion. "That was close, I need to be more careful" he was visibly disturbed by this thought...

"THIS JUST IN... "Senators RAM, davh, gotpurplefleas and Mooncrest today were observed in a public meeting at Wulf's Lair, discussing the lack of information provided by the system regarding potential contested systems during elections...."Typical" thought OneOfFive, "these guys don't want to even do their own due diligence, they just want it handed to them... ...We did ours, let them do theirs..." he wondered how the development of species 5618 ever moved beyond the industrial stage... "Well, enough of this dribble, I have a to prepare for MY meeting today...."

Video feed from the "Cartel's" Wulf's Lair Meeting

...Sometime later

"Gentlemen, As you are aware I am monitoring the situation over our newly assimilated system, Borg Subspace Conduit 006. I know you two are busy with logistical matters and are not interested in the propaganda that the "Cartel" fills the news networks with, but this time they have focused their attention on US. Activate your view screens to review my report." suggest OneOfFive. Both Mizuk of Borg and Kozz of Borg gazed in amazement and were for a moment speechless over the words scrolling down their screens, Mizuk of course was the first to speak..."One is this for real? The verse isn't really buying this are they???" Kozz was now pacing the room in a very methodical and non threatening manner, "One we know that the "Cartel" is the real threat to this quadrant, they have the position, influence and wealth in their control... ...everything!... ...and they're most valued asset of all, is the fact that no one believes they exist, WE are the one's trying to expose THEM, and they are trying to make us look like the villains here!!!!!"

OneOfFive takes a deep breath and continues, "Yes, I know, I know... and to make it worse We are now convinced that both Senator Leprosi and Stagc have been cloned and replaced by some new arrivals to the quadrant, Ladyhawk and Altairus... continue reading." Mizuk mumbled a few choice words which were barely audible to the group but the phases "...trained by Stagc, as possible replacement... and percentage possibility of alternate consciousness ie: cloned 98.3%" were heard by everyone in the room. Suddenly Kozz Of Borg broke out into a fit of uncontrolled laughter, something very unusual for a Borg, especially one of his rank... OneOfFive glared at Mizuk Of Borg and interfaced "Didn't you remove that emotion chip???" "...I am sorry One, I do not know what came over me... except I find this Altairus fellow's name quite revealing!" "His name?" snorted Mizuk??? "What in fraks sake does his name have to do with anything????" Kozz continues as if uninterrupted... "If you adjust the position of the letters in his name, look what it says... (Alt) airus. This guy is most definitely a clone!

"Gentlemen please see the final section of the report fill in the appropriate areas, sign it and return it to my office TODAY! Mizuk, I want you to move the prisoners to the execution ship and put drone "Martz" in command of it. That will send the right message... I am tired of playing games with these guys... if they want a war, war it shall be..."
I am the beginning, the end, the One who is many... I AM the BorgImage
Governor of Borg Prime 004
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 007
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:12 pm

:mrgreen: Then GOD got so ANGRY over this silly street sign business that he pulled the PLUG.

:arrow: No more street signs, no star systems, no Borg ... justv an empty screen where once there was an online game.

:idea: Nothing to remember and nothing to forget just NOTHINGNESS ...
PreviousNext