RAM run

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

RAM run

Postby rmartz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Instead of listing each system separately, I figured I would list the systems I am actively involved in and wanting to continue to support.

New Dawn is the first I would mention. We are very close to completing the MP to New Dawn gate which comes close to completing the bypass gate systems. With the RAMTech development if a comprehensive survey system, we will be intensively exploring systems within 30 light years to New Dawn to start developing out in that direction. I would like to continue to represent New Dawn as Senator and Runt as Governor.

I would like to state my support for BoshingTong as Governor of Tigland, the titanium rich sister world in New Dawn. In so doing, I find great joy in finding ways to encourage and disperse power to willing and able citizens.

Miners Paradise is another I feel a strong connection to and am happy to represent. Wulfhound talked about stepping in as Senator there. I would support that if he chooses. If not, I would like to stay as Senator. As soon as we can develop terraforming on our own, ElDorado will be the first. All that is needed is atmospheric adjustment. All other parameters are in human norms. This is one of the reasons it was originally selected. I also plan to explore for a new system to be developed and gated to MP over the next few months. I will serve as Senator of Miners Paradise and Governor of ElDorado.

TinAlley, alongside of Niobite which my trusted associate Ant represents, was a plan to develop two systems with strong asteroid fields for mining. TinAlley has shown to be a strong system and well used. I would like to continue as Senator there. My plan, as soon as Prime has reestablished a Senator is to plan a gate between TinAlley and Prime, which is 7 light years away. This will be a easy gate to complete and will connect Prime to Menzel 3 and all the systems in that direction. As Senator, I will continue to bring the resources needed for Tin and Nio sales along with what is needed to complete the gate to Prime. I have an OSB in TinAlley that I use, so I do not hold any governorships there. If someone else already established at TinAlley really wanted the Senator seat, I would be happy to consider them. If no one else capable is interested, I will continue to serve and make sure TinAlley has support and stability.

These are the three Senate seats and two Govenorships I seek to serve. I will, of course, serve the Apollo Sector in whatever ways I can. I am cautious about holding on to too much authority and find I can balance these roles without feeling I speak too loudly.

I hold these positions and seek to continue my roles as an act of service to the community. I do not seek power. I seek progress.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Re: RAM run

Postby Hubes » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:24 pm

While I do not have a presence in New Dawn or TinAlley, I can say that RAM has faithfully served the inhabitants of Miners Paradise and I will gladly back his bid for re-election there.
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
no avatar
User

Seeker5

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Postby Seeker5 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:57 pm

As a long term resident of Miners Paridise I appreciate the active Senator RAM reprensentation and I will gladly back his bid for re-election ;)
User

BoshingTong

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 am

South Korea

Postby BoshingTong » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 am

I wish to thank Senator RAM for his service and will accept his offer of the chance to run for Governor of Tigland. Long ago I followed him out here just before the gate opened and laid my first dome. I count it an honor to serve the people of Tigland.

I hear by announce my candidacy for Governor of Tigland.
Owner of Bosh Survey & Freightage Authority (BSFA)

Senator of Logopolis

Governor of Poosh, Tigland, Prime Sun

Mayor of all BSFA Colonies & OSBs

TG member
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:40 pm

As Mayor of The Mooncrest Industries' colony and OSB in Miner's Paradise, I appreciate the efforts RAM has made to the benefit of the citizens of Miners Paradise. I, therefore, will urge all the voters I represent to support him in his candidacy for Senator of Miners Paradise and Governor of ElDorado.
Blake Mooncrest
Proprietor, Mooncrest Industries

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Llanrhystyd also for MrPC-16 and moper-10.
Mayor of all MI Facilities in the Miners Paradise system.
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:02 am

rmartz wrote:Instead of listing each system separately, I figured I would list the systems I am actively involved in and wanting to continue to support.

Miners Paradise is another I feel a strong connection to and am happy to represent. Wulfhound talked about stepping in as Senator there. I would support that if he chooses. If not, I would like to stay as Senator. As soon as we can develop terraforming on our own, ElDorado will be the first. All that is needed is atmospheric adjustment. All other parameters are in human norms. This is one of the reasons it was originally selected. I also plan to explore for a new system to be developed and gated to MP over the next few months. I will serve as Senator of Miners Paradise and Governor of ElDorado.

Yes Wulfling will be running at MP and will be active fir terraforming once released. at a combined 3 million residences at mp it is by far my largest area of settlement.

I wish to have Wulfling represented but will always check with Ram and other active ElDorado member before doing anything.
I also will be testing my npc combat Bommer lt carrier with a full complement of 8, armed to the teeth, mantas to keep out unwanted contraband.

Wulfling part of wulfpaw industries and hopefully soon a council member.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:02 pm

I would like to refresh this thread with a little bump myself.
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:37 pm

I would like to continue in a couple of positions. New Dawn and Miners Paradise Senatorship.

I am very interested in Miners Paradise/ElDorado Governorship. I want to complete the terraforming. Of all positions, this is the most important to me currently.

I will be supporting Wulfhoud in Gluteus for Senator and Governor.

As rmartz, I am happy to stay as Senator and Governor in Beulah and Arieals Hope.

Once I hear back from Ant, if he does not want to be Senator of Menzel 3 anymore, I could fill that role unless someone else wants it. I would be happy to let someone else fill that if Ant does not want it any more. If he does, I will support him.
Check out RAM Memories.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:42 pm

rmartz wrote:I would like to continue in a couple of positions. New Dawn and Miners Paradise Senatorship.

I am very interested in Miners Paradise/ElDorado Governorship. I want to complete the terraforming. Of all positions, this is the most important to me currently.

I will be supporting Wulfhoud in Gluteus for Senator and Governor.

As rmartz, I am happy to stay as Senator and Governor in Beulah and Arieals Hope.

Once I hear back from Ant, if he does not want to be Senator of Menzel 3 anymore, I could fill that role unless someone else wants it. I would be happy to let someone else fill that if Ant does not want it any more. If he does, I will support him.

I'm happy to support these proposals
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Provision-Senator of Barons Rest-Senator of Menzel3-Senator of Titan
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi all...o/

As a long term resident of New Dawn I, Mayor gotpurplefleas of Fleabase 6, and Mayor gotpurplefleas2 of Aardvark Trading 6 and Fleabase 5, would like to endorse and pledge my support for Senator rmartz in the coming elections.

Also as a long time resident of Arieals Hope I, as Mayor of Aardvark Trading 8 and 9, and Fleabases 12 and 13, would like to endorse Senator rmartz for the position of Senator of Arieals Hope.

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
Next