RAM run

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: RAM run

Postby Moneyman » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:05 am

LadyHawk wrote:Senator Ram, we would be most delighted to entertain you in the above pictured attire. We may, however, need to request a brief interlude, prior to your admittance, to allow the butlers to remove any manure encrustment on your boots. The same will apply to any of the carbon barons arriving in a state that requires a dusting of mineral accumulations from their tuxedos. Please understand this formality is only imposed to insure the comfort of all in attendance.

And Moneyman, but ofcourse, should the esteemed Jam graciously accept our invitation to attend, we will spare no expense in welcoming him with all the pomp and circumstance duly deserved for such an auspicious occasion.

:mrgreen: You definitely make this thread hum. Luv the response ... especially your meticulous attention to detail. :D

:idea: I don't think the candidate could of picked a better image to run with ... should use the half buggy. ;)

:?: I'm just wondering whether the UserOfCode will deign to make an appearance? Only fair don't you think? :shock:

:ugeek: See Moneyman contribution link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3242&p=26802#p26802.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:38 am

:mrgreen: Stepped through the dimensional boundaries using my DIM (Dimensional interface mirror) gate. Pun intended. :shock:

:idea: In my reality, i.e. former reality, I recognize movers-and-shakers when I see them. Politics spans dimensions with little change. :(

:arrow: Been here awhile and I admit that I've bought a few SS troops missions to quiet the miscreants. Works fine. :)

:!: Glad I don't have the lot of a colonist or other lesser life considering what is planned here for this reality's economy. :oops:

:idea: Its true that we in the Instigator party have it all but then, again, we're not whining colonists. :D

:ugeek: See Moneyman contribution link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3242&p=26802#p26802.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:20 pm

I am planning on adding these to the Animal Farms. Avian meat is a delight, but not light with these guys.

https://www.facebook.com/crazimals/videos/1438130136232134/
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:30 pm

RAM wrote:I am planning on adding these to the Animal Farms. Avian meat is a delight, but not light with these guys.

https://www.facebook.com/crazimals/videos/1438130136232134/

:mrgreen: I viewed the vid with Mikey (breakfast expert) and Mikey said he liked it. Me? Giving it some thought. :)
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Postby LadyHawk » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:19 pm

I'm unable to view the link you posted, Ram, but I must warn you...though CmdrHawk and myself hold you in high esteem, we do not approve of eating any of our avian kin. Now, if you want to add sheep to the Animal Ranches, we would support that :lol:
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby RAM » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:15 pm

LadyHawk wrote:I'm unable to view the link you posted, Ram, but I must warn you...though CmdrHawk and myself hold you in high esteem, we do not approve of eating any of our avian kin. Now, if you want to add sheep to the Animal Ranches, we would support that :lol:

I will add it to my FB feed and you can see it there.
no avatar
User

htmlpro

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:33 am

New York

Postby htmlpro » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:03 pm

great post
We are a well-established PSD to HTML & Web Design company serving Web Agencies, Small Medium Enterprises, E-commerce businesses
https://www.htmlpro.net
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby RAM » Fri May 26, 2017 1:21 pm

I contacted Admiral Hall about T2 commodities. Here was her response.

Admiral Hall wrote:I am happy for Presidents to set a demand price on the inner systems for _any_ nameable cargo that comes in 1 ton lots - so anything you can sell on a stock market, the President should be able to email me with an inner system price. You can quote me on this, in fact it's probably a good idea for it to be public knowledge.
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 pm

RAM wrote:I contacted Admiral Hall about T2 commodities. Here was her response.

Admiral Hall wrote:I am happy for Presidents to set a demand price on the inner systems for _any_ nameable cargo that comes in 1 ton lots - so anything you can sell on a stock market, the President should be able to email me with an inner system price. You can quote me on this, in fact it's probably a good idea for it to be public knowledge.

Fantastic so for 1st tier and 2nd tier not currently covered, would that be tobacco and cigars or just cigars as an example. I will try and get my economics modeling up this weekend.
User

BoshingTong

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 am

South Korea

Postby BoshingTong » Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm

RAM wrote:I contacted Admiral Hall about T2 commodities. Here was her response.

This is great news. I long for a place to sell Mech Parts and Elec. parts. add graphite would be nice too.
Owner of BSFA (Bosh Survey & Freightage Authority)
Senator of Logopolis, New Dawn, Babylon
Governor of Poosh, Tigland, Prime Sun, Babel

Mayor of all BSFA Colonies & OSBs
PreviousNext