NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Postby RAM » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Mooncrest wrote:Not sure what Novicius' next move is, but there is lots to do with the Raxia gate and then he has a gate to Gluteus planned.

Not sure the Glut gate ever got approved.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:54 am

Thank you all for the help with modules. I will deliver 10PC to NOVA=>Spire in next 24h. Once my side is complete I will focus on Spire side as it is still needs WG 109 / PC 86.

I can only suggest that it will be the best if you also help here first. All gates have to be finished from both side before they become fully operational. Raxia will be connected via Spire to NOVA so I personally do not see a reason to rush with this project.

NOVA is still producing 1mil iron/day so I am happy to help with any project which require iron.

I have never receive any respond from Gluteus. I believe it is dead system. However Gluteus also will be connected via Spire gate to NOVA.

My next goal is to connect my local system NEO to NOVA. It is way smaller project and I believe I can achieve it on my own in time.
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:05 pm

RAM wrote:
Mooncrest wrote:Not sure what Novicius' next move is, but there is lots to do with the Raxia gate and then he has a gate to Gluteus planned.

Not sure the Glut gate ever got approved.

I tried a few times but for some unknown reasons it would not let me, sometimes i would warp in and be senator others it was mark as no senator. think my appointment might be off, sent a bug report in but ..... i will try again in the near future. but the gate is a big one.
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Hi there Gluteus!

It is massive project. I proposed this gate when my knowledge about gate building was close to zero. Nova will be connected to Gluteus via Spire gate. It would be great shortcut but I am not sure is it worth it of resources and time. I am still open minded about it, but it would not be my priority for some time.
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:15 pm

HELLO UNIVERSUM!
HELLO INNER-9!
HELLO MR PRESIDENT TO BE ELECTED!

I wish I could say I have done it. I wish I could say people of NOVA have done it. I wish I could say that mr ex president has done something about us!

I can not say any of this things...

All I can say...is... WE ALL have done it! WE DID IT! WE ALL...!
"wow... what a reaction.. I can hardly hear myself...this crowd went absolutely crazy!"
We should be proud..., but we should be grateful. We should be proud..., but we have to be humble. We should be proud..., but we have to be wise.

This is cosmos we fight, not people!
"honestly, I am not sure where he is going with this... "

RAM have said: We will make Inner great again!
I say: NOVA WILL HELP!
"I do not know.. It is hard to tell... Wait!
"Explosion! East corner! ... I can hear gun fire! "

"We lost contact... "

"...forget the broadcast..run mate!"

==========================
END OF MASSAGE...

"I have a dream..."

User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:24 pm

:mrgreen: LOL. Enjoyed your last post. You can be fun to read. :)
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:46 pm

RL is real

game is game

RL is back so I am of game

No drama... but some ideas.. let me share

Players come and go. This is normal in ascent. Nobody can be always in ascent. A lot of new players do try.. a lot of old players tried that to.

..just adding to what RAM said what or what is not Ascent..

Ascent should never ever be addictive... When it is..dropped it... take a moment.. come back or not...it is just a game...

------------------------------------------------
NOVA businesses will be reviewed when I fill like it, pm or try catch me on steam NOVICIUS if something happens..
NEO/NOVA gate will be completed when i feel like hauling
NOVA/Gluteus gate (NOVA side) waits for further development of Glutiron Gate OSB, its capacity to be precise.. I will not bother anybody until it is at least 100ml iron stored and growing...
Mooncrest deal is up and running from my point of view however it will extend in time, which was mine goal when I asked for it..thx moon
Bozack.. I will take your carbs extensively for unknown future..just so you aware.

Any questions pls post here

"I have a dream..."

no avatar
User

klcs77

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Postby klcs77 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:38 am

Not sure the Glut gate ever got approved.[/quote]

I know this gate is of no great need but i did approve it and while i dropped my first round of caps into another gate i have placed all the carb and close to half of the iron into the glut side what happens on the Nova side is what it is I will finish my side of this great gate 357m iron 60m carb 422 pom caps and 422 worm gens. I will help with parts for other gates with part every other build but the glut side will open. as it needs no carb and less than 180m iron now. as i only have yards the parts will be slowly made. your choice to help me finish the glut side though it seems the nova side is what may never be made.

klcs77
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:29 pm

klcs77 wrote:Not sure the Glut gate ever got approved.

I know this gate is of no great need but i did approve it and while i dropped my first round of caps into another gate i have placed all the carb and close to half of the iron into the glut side what happens on the Nova side is what it is I will finish my side of this great gate 357m iron 60m carb 422 pom caps and 422 worm gens. I will help with parts for other gates with part every other build but the glut side will open. as it needs no carb and less than 180m iron now. as i only have yards the parts will be slowly made. your choice to help me finish the glut side though it seems the nova side is what may never be made.

klcs77

do not get me wrong..i am still committed to it.. Just my hols are over and i will be in and out for next 5 weeks or so. I still expand Glutiron OSB to store there at least 100mil iron. I do what I can to do just I do when I want to.. without.."have to" part

"I have a dream..."

Previous