NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Postby Novicius » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Daimon Deus Alexis NOVICIUS
senator of NOVA, mayor of NOVA CITY

Universum Greetings!

I am the explorer, the founder and the developer of NOVA system. From desire to explore settlement have been born in unexplored part of Universe. I am alone in the dark. I try to lead my people to the greatness.

It was a great adventure for all involved. The support I have received was amazing and without it nothing what has been accomplished would not be possible.

I would like to thank people of Gluteus system. They probably have not even notice our humble existence, yet they have been essential to our progress.

I would like to develop this relation with Gluteus. Therefore I dare to ask for meeting with the senator of the Gluteus to discuss it further.

Kind regards.
NOVA
(8,3,12)
Last edited by Novicius on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"
User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sun May 17, 2015 5:22 am

Re: NOVA - hello universum - hello Gluteus

Postby Spectre » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:10 pm

Greetings.....

I approved your gate to Spire. Good luck on you endeavors. If you need assistance do not hesitate to ask.
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon
Omega Prime

Member of TG, MG, and the Dark Calling
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Re: NOVA - hello universum - hello Gluteus

Postby Novicius » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Greetings

Thank you for approval!

It comes a bit like a surprise. NOVA was just about to invade your star system. We are glad that it is not necessary anymore.

I am assuming you are senator of Spire.

Could you state your business and commitment to the gate. Could you also make sure that there are some markets in your system with whom we can trade. Could you check them personally and let us now please. We have wasted a lot of time and effort to connect to your system and to trade with your colonies. No success so far. Prove to us you are reliable partner.

Kind regards
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Re: NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Postby Spectre » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Thank you for the response.

There are three colony and OSB combinations currently in the system, along with gated access to the Aptic Cluster, which is as you know, is connected in turn to the rest of the gated community as we know it. I also draw resources from my colony TG Aptic Metals and its associated OSB. As I re-establish myself here I plan to redirect surplus iron and carbon into the system with my hired pilots to assist with basic materials. These will be at low cost or 1c per ton. I will also create WHG and PC for the gates as materials present themselves. As far as available supplies in the system I found materials and foods available for purchase and operational as soon as I warped into the system initially. Besides the gate request, what do you plan for your part of the proposal?

I hope this message finds you well
Spectre
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon
Omega Prime

User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Dear Spectre

Thank you for your full response to my inquiries. Apologies for delay on my part. I have been very busy with my new colony, which (I can say it now ) turn to be very successful enterprise. COLUMBUS will provide meat to NOVA, and then to the rest of the colonies, which need it.
Most importantly it is the great base for mining Colombite asteroid field, which surprised me with frequent Promethium presence.

NOVA is mainly grain and iron producer. Those goods will be soon available at low cost in NOVA OSB. (2c per tone due to possible confusion with local deliveries).

It will not be long when beer also will be available. I just wait for Brewery to reach desire volume of production. I also need market research to establish what price I can ask for it. I welcome your suggestion in that matter. I need to say that having a beer available in NOVA CITY greatly improved my colonists mood and therefore productivity.

My last but not least project is to move production of superconductor coils from Apollo ISB to one of my OSB, which is close to niobium and tin source. Once, all preparation are done I will produce those on industrial scale.

NOVA is in my mind the gate to the new unexplored cosmos. I welcome travelers of any kind and I am making sure that NOVA OSB is ready to supply them with much needed hydrogen.

In spite of all that I will happily focus on our gate project. I am looking forward to further cooperation between our systems. Spire is the closest system to NOVA. Hopefully it will makes us the closest partners.

"I have a dream..."

User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Spectre wrote:Thank you for the response.

There are three colony and OSB combinations currently in the system, along with gated access to the Aptic Cluster, which is as you know, is connected in turn to the rest of the gated community as we know it. I also draw resources from my colony TG Aptic Metals and its associated OSB. As I re-establish myself here I plan to redirect surplus iron and carbon into the system with my hired pilots to assist with basic materials. These will be at low cost or 1c per ton. I will also create WHG and PC for the gates as materials present themselves. As far as available supplies in the system I found materials and foods available for purchase and operational as soon as I warped into the system initially. Besides the gate request, what do you plan for your part of the proposal?

I hope this message finds you well
Spectre

Let me know if you need iron. Happy to supply a good amount.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Spectre » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:13 pm

I am glad to hear of your good fortune with your new project and that your research in beer production is going well. I looked up various suppliers of beer and the prices can reach 210 to 600 credits per ton if you wish to sell them at your colonies. I personally do not sell them and use the production to supplement my own colonies unless specifically requested for an order. I treat my wine production in the same fashion. As of today I have installed the first ten WHG in the Spire side of the gate system and expect another 20 WHG and the first 10 Prom caps installed in the next day. I have also started iron deliveries totaling 12m tons at the moment and plan to deliver another 7m in the following day. I will keep you updated as more progress is made.

Spectre

Thank you Rmartz for the offer and I may need to take you up on it if Aptic supplies reduce too far here, but it looks like the local production should be sufficient. The needed iron is 115m, which should be able to be handled here by all reports. Many thanks.
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon
Omega Prime

User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Dear Spectre

I have to admit that supplying gate with iron is painfully slow. I invest in archon for that purpose only. I also push my iron production to 300000/day, which force me to focus my research on passenger modules. I stock 1500 ish promethium and I keep searching for more.

If only my traders could help me... I tried and failed to build OSB next to the gate. Please advise me if anybody have achieved that.

I may sound dishearten, but I am far from it. NOVA do and will do whatever can be done to achieve the dream...

"I have a dream..."

User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Spectre » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:16 am

Greetings Novicius

I have a small update to the Spire side of the gate as follows:
134 whg 107 prom caps 98m iron 17m carb

I should be below 100 whg and prom by the weeks end and have stores of prom for this side.
I am collecting prom as i find it to assist your side of the gate atm.

As to building a local osb by the gate i find expansion of colony osb to be very sufficient for the task. Increasing sell/buy orders help in increasing npc output very well.

I hope you are well in your endeavors.
Spectre
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon
Omega Prime

User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Greetings Spectre

I am back in business. I will carry on supplying gate on my side. I had to educate myself.

NOVICIUS

"I have a dream..."

Next