NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sun May 17, 2015 5:22 am

Re: NOVA - hello universum - NOVA ambassy

Postby Spectre » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Welcome back. Good to hear from you. Slow but steady progress is being made in Spire, along with Xanuri and several others working on a side project I believe you are aware of already....It has begun to take a life of it's own in fact, and doing very well....

ATM 60ish m iron 15 m carb 130 or so whg and 107 prom caps on my side.

If I can be of assistance just let me know...

Spectre
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon

Member of TG, MG, and the Dark Calling
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:39 am

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:18 am

Spectre, my friend

It is impressive what you have achieved. It must not be your first experience with gate building.
NOVA is still as determinate as it was at the beginning of this project. Not surprisingly, it is life line for Nova people, connection to freedom, prosperity and democracy. Being so powerful I try to stay low. They, my colonists, have no much of the choice. They do believe in this project, whatever it takes. They start to believe in me. All NOVA project slowly becomes reality.

It is a good thing than we humans learn from our mistakes. I have learn that if I store enough resources it will to be easy taken to the gate. Then and only then will be wise to ask for help of the universe.

Alexis
DAIMON DEUS ALEXIS CAPS NOVICIUS IMPERATIVE...
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

MM "You can be fun to read"
User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Spectre » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:20 am

Welcome back!

I hope all is well am glad you have been able to return. I look forward to working with you on our mutual project in the future.

Feel free to contact me in-game anytime you wish.

Regards
Spectre
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon

User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Hello

I am back again. It will be like this I am afraid, however and whenever I do break I also make sure that our project is looked after. Nova was hit recently by water shortages, which cause delays as you probably know.

14 new domes are being build to address the issue of water and iron production.
Iron requirements for the gate finally dropped under 100 mil mark, which is very important form the morale point of view.
OSB is building more warehouses as well as extra 10 traders ships (cl10) to be ready for the operation.

I am happy with my progress as it is a progress after all.
"I am NOVA",senator of NEO,MINERVA and TIN TIN, imperative of N-Spire force, CEO of Bank of NOVA

"I have a dream..."

User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Postby Spectre » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:20 am

Good to hear man.

My side is almost done with iron needs. I will start moving carbon next as I produce modules to hasten the project along.

I am glad you sorted out your issues at your parent colony.

See you out there.

Spectre
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon

User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:22 pm

Spectre wrote:Good to hear man.

My side is almost done with iron needs. I will start moving carbon next as I produce modules to hasten the project along.

I am glad you sorted out your issues at your parent colony.

See you out there.

Spectre

:mrgreen: Hope you don't mind my kibitz .. Thanks for your efforts of keeping nov in the game .. he is already making a difference. :)
User

Novicius

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

NOVA, NEO, JULIA

Postby Novicius » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:15 am

Thirst lets thanks all who helped NOVA to reach this stage:

OneOfFive and Borg Industry
Spectre and Spire system
gotpurplefleas
mooncrest
Moneyman
RAM
MaryJane

.... and many others without whom NOVA project would never happen.

-----------------------------------------

Second

We, NOVA, dare to claim our place in the Universum. I am strongly disappointed. My hard working colonists vote for me to bring this message to the president: Who are you mr president? We have never heard from you. We have never known you. We have never been given a chance to vote for you. So, who are you mr president ?

To be honest... We do not care anymore. We are building our dream without you mr president. We have achieved what seems impossible. We will reach beyond that.

However we demand our vote in next presidential elections! Maybe it will change nothing...

We do not care anymore...

Third

I officially call myself a leader of NOVA-Spire force, which does not stand above anybody but push you from below. N-Spire force is to inspire others to break away from what you know and search for what you do not know or maybe you do not know how to. Let you self go, say NOVA, you might have a chance to see wonders of the universum...

"I have a dream..."

User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Latest Update

Jump Gate from NOVA to Spire
We have just delivered 24 Wormhole Generators and 24 prom Capacitors to the Nova side of this gate. There still remain 17 Worm Gens and 25 Prom Caps to be made before this gate will be operational.

Jump Gate NOVA to Raxia
jdw and Mooncrest are working to fill the Iron and Carbon requirements of this gate. When the NOVA to Spire Gate is complete, Mooncrest will start installing modules at this site.
Blake Mooncrest
Proprietor, Mooncrest Industries

Senator for the citizens of Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Mooncrest-5, Mooncrest-57 and Mooncrest-jyy-76
Mayor for the citizens of all MI Facilities in the Miners Paradise system
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:51 am

Mooncrest wrote:Latest Update

Jump Gate from NOVA to Spire
We have just delivered 24 Wormhole Generators and 24 prom Capacitors to the Nova side of this gate. There still remain 17 Worm Gens and 25 Prom Caps to be made before this gate will be operational.

Jump Gate NOVA to Raxia
jdw and Mooncrest are working to fill the Iron and Carbon requirements of this gate. When the NOVA to Spire Gate is complete, Mooncrest will start installing modules at this site.

Good work NOV/Moon.
The order of the Barons have found a high carb system 60 ish LY from spire. Would you consider a gate in the near future?
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Provision-Senator of Barons Rest-Senator of Menzel3-Senator of Titan
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Not sure what Novicius' next move is, but there is lots to do with the Raxia gate and then he has a gate to Gluteus planned.
PreviousNext