Loke's systems and projects

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Loke's systems and projects

Postby RAM » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:10 pm

I checked out Planet 13 in 8086. One colony "White Oak" with NO structures.

I do believe this is a database error. I passed it on to Jam. We will see if he takes time to look. Will be interesting to find out what is going on.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Postby RAM » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:21 pm

Here is the morale of my MP OSB. I have no medical imports. ALl my NPC were colony to OSB orders. I will switch them all now and see if I get some hospital imports since I have 0 right now.

I have a lot of rad emitters that require tert workers.

Will check it all tomorrow to see how it all changes.

If this clearly corrects the hospital issue, I will add it to the NPC Commands thread and wiki.

Loke, thanks for your work and memory to remember this.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:13 pm

RAM wrote:I checked out Planet 13 in 8086. One colony "White Oak" with NO structures.

I do believe this is a database error. I passed it on to Jam. We will see if he takes time to look. Will be interesting to find out what is going on.

Did the colony load for you? I cant get a full cash file for it, only the almost empty one we get from colonies that doesnt load. Colony number is 4996 which means it was planned a few months ago.

OSB hospital I replied to here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4381#p34382
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
My AutohotKey tools: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4329
Mining yield calculator (google sheets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Postby RAM » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:15 pm

Loke wrote:Did the colony load for you? I cant get a full cash file for it, only the almost empty one we get from colonies that doesn't load. Colony number is 4996 which means it was planned a few months ago.

Nope. It would not load either. I asked Jam, but it was Monday Morning for him and he was ready to head to work, so he did not look. He thought it was a bugged colony why we would not see any structures. I will check with him again to see if he will look at it. It is definitely not a priority to him. lol

He will finally look at it as I annoy him a few times just to shut me up. I have to walk to line of annoying, but not harassing. Once I harass, he goes quiet and I/we get nothing.

I am more concerned that I have lost ALL medical imports. I have switched route order, but a few were OSB to colony and I was still not importing anything. Should see something today if that will work. I feel there is some bug still to be found.
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:49 pm

Well, its not a pressing matter, its just another terraformed planet with low stats. Its not bothering anyone.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
My AutohotKey tools: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4329
Mining yield calculator (google sheets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Postby RAM » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:03 pm

Loke wrote:Well, its not a pressing matter, its just another terraformed planet with low stats. Its not bothering anyone.

Yea. It is curiosity that has me hooked. I got to know!!
Previous