Primo Spe- 8086- New Horizon- Darkfield- Skadi- Niu Heimar

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Primo Spe - 8086 - New Horizon - Kroll - Darkfield - Ska

Postby Loke » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:29 am

rmartz wrote:How far is the gate to Niu Heimar?

Do you know who has the colony in Asgard?

I could supply some of the iron on the Niu Heimar side over time also.

Thats great Ram, some help with hauling will be appriciated.
It would be much more efficient if there was a colony producing the iron in the system, and Asgard is a great planet for mining iron. If no one else is interested, I will probably drop a colony there, have already placed an OSB to store iron.
The gate will be 51.7 LY and require 131 million iron. The 18 million carbon needed will be easiest to just haul in.

And I "think" I know who owns Breidablick colony on Asgard :lol:

Little more info about Niu Heimar:
In the early days of colonization, when we just started putting domes on new planets, this was one of the most promising systems. And it looked like it would have have a brigth future and growing population. Then we rediscovered the technology of how to construct jump gates, and Niu Heimar being too far away from Apollo to be gated at the time, do to the current material production and ship sizes were far to small for taking on such a project. And Niu Heimar basicly lost its attention from new settlers over nigth. The era of gate building really brougth optimism and incouragment for expansion. Production of gate materials and gathering of exotic minerals increased like never before, but as all effort was focused on the gates and those systems being connected, many far out systems was almost forgotten.
Now gate networks and resource supplies are available to reach it and make it part of rebuilding our civilization again.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427

The forum are belong to me
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:25 pm

If you get the gates planned, I can start moving iron. I got some to clear out. I can supply about 40 mill right now.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Update:
Gate between Skadi and Niu Heimar open one way. Missing some carbon and most of the iron on the Niu Heimar side.

Iron production at Niu Heimar will soon reach 2 million iron a day to supply the gate via quick in system hauling.

Update in political standing:
Do to less carbon available on the free market, producers can now take higher prices for what they dig out of the ground. The rats at the mining offices has taken advantage of the development and managed to secure themself much of the profit and considerable political power. So the sistuation has become this, we can only support a colonial president that advices UNCA to maintain or increase carbon prices in the inner 9 markets. In future elections candidates that migth suggest lowering carbon prices will not even be considered. At least until enough people "dissapears" from mining offices, and the rest don't dare to have opinions anymore.

/Fraaggii

User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Gate between Skadi an Niu Heimar are done. Food Court is only 36LY away from Niu Heimar, migth be a future project, but for now stocks of exotic materials are too low for a new gate build.

Colonies in Progress M-27M have been left to their own fate and political anarchy. Take care if you are traveling through, pirates can roam free here.

User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:49 am

Loke wrote:Gate between Skadi an Niu Heimar are done. Food Court is only 36LY away from Niu Heimar, migth be a future project, but for now stocks of exotic materials are too low for a new gate build.

Colonies in Progress M-27M have been left to their own fate and political anarchy. Take care if you are traveling through, pirates can roam free here.

Congratulations on completing that connection.

If you would post the System name, Sector number and Asteroid field contents to the "Game Wiki Thread", we can get it added to the wiki map.

MG is taking contracts for nio and tin if you need some. PM me and we can easily work out details.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:41 pm

rmartz wrote:Congratulations on completing that connection.

If you would post the System name, Sector number and Asteroid field contents to the "Game Wiki Thread", we can get it added to the wiki map.

Done. Thx for reminding me.

rmartz wrote:MG is taking contracts for nio and tin if you need some. PM me and we can easily work out details.

Good to know. I`ll contact you when/if there is a plan for a gate. But for now I need a break from gate building, and priorities are elsewhere atm.

User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Do to a demand from The Carbon Mining Corporations Association of New Horizon, from this day, selling prices for carbon on colonies lower than 150 per ton in the following systems:
-Primo Spe
-New Horizon
-Skadi
-Kroll
-Darkfield
-Niu Heimar
is frawned upon! Recommended price is 200 per ton.
This is to ensure that long term investments in increased production becomes profitable. No more free carbon! Too long have the traders been taking the whole profit for themselfs. Colonies deserve to have more credits than brains too!

User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Announcement!
Loke will be taking over senator and governor offices do to a more uncertain political future in the galaxy. This means harsher push in political areanas to ensure our interest is not stepped on by future impatient presidents or senators. We have already lost Kroll and Progress M-27M to the new "fall". But guarantee there is no risk for the remaining systems:
-Primo Spe
-New Horizon
-Skadi
-Darkfield
-Niu Heimar

fraaggii will be maintaining colonies, OSBs, trading and mining. Insureing full operation on all production.

There is also being done major work to prepare for any drastic changes that migth happen in the near future. No matter what will be, we will adapt, no matter the consequences.

/(soon to be and unpredictable) Senator Loke

User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Added new planned gate to CannibalCarbs in first post

no avatar
User

cannibal

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Primo Spe- 8086- New Horizon- Darkfield- Skadi- Niu Heim

Postby cannibal » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Thanks Loke, will post my stats for planet when i find the book.
PreviousNext