Donald Trumpet For President

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
no avatar
User

DonaldTrumpet

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Donald Trumpet For President

Postby DonaldTrumpet » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:28 pm

I, Donald Trumpet, nominate myself for the Galactic Presidency.

I will make the inner nine systems great again. I will build a wall to keep Syndicate pirates out and make the Syndicate pay for it. I will fix the economy. I have the best economic plans. People ask me, how will you fix the economy Donald? Let me tell you, I have made billions of credits buying and selling, billions of credits, and I have the best plans for fixing the economy. It's going to be huge, and we're going to win. I like winning. Are you tired of losing? Let's win.

Time after time you have voted for the “establishment” presidential candidate. A popular player who's been around and experienced this or that, made influential friends but let me tell you, my main rival is Leprosi. Think about it. Do you want Donald Trumpet, or Leprosi? How can you vote for someone like that?

And these elites don't deal with Fluffy Kitten Studios. They don't know how or they're in with them. Nothing gets fixed because the President is always friends with the fluffy kitten. Let me tell you I will grab them by the kitten and make them fix it.

To all Apollo citizens tonight, in all our colonies and star bases, I make this promise: We Will Make The Inner Nine Strong Again.

We Will Make The Inner Nine Proud Again.

We Will Make The Inner Nine Safe Again.

And We Will Make The Inner Nine Great Again.

THANK YOU.
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Donald Trumpet For President

Postby Mizz » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:04 am

So you are coining in on my election campaign ?
:twisted:

And why would you use a failed politicians name from the 21 century of earth history?
We all know he failed and committed suicide when he didn't win.

Governor of Borg Prime 002
Governor of Borg Prime 003

Senator of Borg Prime 001
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 002, 003, 004, 005, 006
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 pm

:mrgreen: Sorry, but only players with outer colonies vote and NOT for someone who joined last day of an election.

:arrow: Spend a little time getting to know the players of a game - your proposed constituents. :D
no avatar
User

ShillaryClinton

Rank

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:03 am

Postby ShillaryClinton » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:05 am

What's this crazy man doing here