Mischief

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Mischief

Postby Moneyman » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:52 pm

:mrgreen: Sidekick and other minions: You are leaving Black and White and entering COLOR. :D

:!: The time for hostility and acrimony is over - Replace it with as much teasing and exaggeration between new Mischief avatar names as you desire.

--- I'll provide five avatar images to start with: Giver, Prankster, Proculator, RighteousOne and Sidekick.

:idea: Stick to text snippets and LAVISH this thread with as many images and videos as you can for the other minions.

:idea: Using OpenOffice table cells in order to divide a line group into individual columns and restrict image size.

:arrow: Using Prankster's https://postimage.org/ to upload images to a web site.

--- Avatar image names, in the web site, are exactly the same as the names embedded in the images.

:arrow: usehttp://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/search.php?search= to get free images for your posting.

:idea: It is likely that the minions described below will re-join whatever Prankster and RighteousOne have to say: :)

Last edited by Moneyman on Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: Mischief

Postby gotpurplefleas » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:15 pm

What?
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:11 pm

gotpurplefleas wrote:What?

:mrgreen: I asked no one to post until I finished creating this thread.

--- Its not going to make sense until (hopefully) I finish the initial post to this thread.

:idea: I'm thinking enough with the Alexa business .. take the spindle off the turntable ... take a few breathes .. take a few more.

--- I wish everyone involved would stop squabbling, put down the swords and return to having fun.

--- Stop the OneofFive says this and Spectre says that, etc.

----- If you must swashbuckle, swashbuckler in here .. stop the constant name calling .. he said this / she said that, etc.
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Postby Mizz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:22 am

Governor of Borg Prime 002
Governor of Borg Prime 003

Senator of Borg Prime 001
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 002, 003, 004, 005, 006
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:05 pm

:mrgreen: The RighteousOne is gotta be obvious - And look at who I give credit to for the image upload web site.

:idea: The idea of this thread is to be ambiguous ... The Giver and Sidekick have been in the forefront of complaints of changing a name.

--- The reason to be ambiguous is license .. figuring out who's who takes the sting out of opinions and comments

----- The grey cells have time to process and come up with an appropriate response.

--- If you need some hints: I am Proculator. Sidekick did the second post to this thread.
User

Spectre

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sun May 17, 2015 5:22 am

Postby Spectre » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:55 am

So finish the post so we can get on with it.

BTW u should read the last of miz's posts in RP. I'd b pissed if i was u, but maybe Im just not a subtle guy.

Just a heads-up man.

Spectre
Senator of
Spire Redguard
Fireside Alexandria
Provenance Ebon
Omega Prime

Member of TG, MG, and the Dark Calling
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:03 pm

Spectre wrote:So finish the post so we can get on with it.

BTW u should read the last of miz's posts in RP. I'd b pissed if i was u, but maybe Im just not a subtle guy.

Just a heads-up man.

Spectre

:mrgreen: Thanks for the post. I'm sorry that this thread is confusing: I'm really not trying to be clever.

:arrow: I'll try to clear up some of the confusion about what I'm trying to do.

---1. I'm using different avatar names other than the standard forum avatar names because human beings take many roles.
----- I describe how I see (understand) four people, who I care about, currently engaged in acrimony.
---2. This thread is orientated toward being ambiguous because its meant as an outlet to recent forum chat acrimony.
---3. Describing something for others using very long blocks of text is easy to do but a very ineffective way to communicate.
----- I'm showing a more effective way to communicate because a reader is considered more important than in block texting.
---4. This is the Rise of the Mizuk story form but using a more effective way of telling the story.

:idea: The plug-in: Adults have many perspectives ranging from: famility, work life, out-on-the-town, retrieving your newspaper, ... etc.

--- This thread's first post not only starts the Story but shows you how to be part of the story.
--- I display images in the same way that the Ideas Wiiki allows you to post images and text.
--- I have a lot to say about communication in the Ideas Wiki available at the bottom of each of my posts.

:idea: I think certain people, who I care about, need to wade in the waters of ambiguity and get over their acrimony.

--- Diverse thinking is a good thing: It encourages the grey cells (a Belgium detective saying) to fire more often.
--- If a certain developer is to succeed, a population must grow and thinking will become more diverse: An outlet is needed.

:idea: Human beings live and think in the real world with lots of things stationary and many things moving.

--- A block of text is a very long stream of little images: all those letters, worda and words next to each other.
----- Please give the reader a break: Do text in snippets and provide images that the reader can stop and reflect on.
----- Human beings don't think in text: text is converted into images then reflected on ... takes a little mental time.
--- To make things even easier to understand, I labeled my images with word / phase appearing in text snippet(s).

:arrow: I don't know what the Mischief story should be: I only got the story started.

--- I told YOU (i.e. plural) how I see things. How do you (plural) see them?
User

Mizz

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Postby Mizz » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Moneyman wrote:
Spectre wrote:So finish the post so we can get on with it.

Just a heads-up man.

Spectre

:mrgreen: Thanks for the post. I'm sorry that this thread is confusing: I'm really not trying to be clever.

:arrow: I'll try to clear up some of the confusion about what I'm trying to do.

---1. I'm using different avatar names other than the standard forum avatar names because human beings take many roles.
----- I describe how I see (understand) four people, who I care about, currently engaged in acrimony.
---2. This thread is orientated toward being ambiguous because its meant as an outlet to recent forum chat acrimony.
---3. Describing something for others using very long blocks of text is easy to do but a very ineffective way to communicate.
----- I'm showing a more effective way to communicate because a reader is considered more important than in block texting.
---4. This is the Rise of the Mizuk story form but using a more effective way of telling the story.

:idea: The plug-in: Adults have many perspectives ranging from: famility, work life, out-on-the-town, retrieving your newspaper, ... etc.

--- This thread's first post not only starts the Story but shows you how to be part of the story.
--- I display images in the same way that the Ideas Wiiki allows you to post images and text.
--- I have a lot to say about communication in the Ideas Wiki available at the bottom of each of my posts.

:idea: I think certain people, who I care about, need to wade in the waters of ambiguity and get over their acrimony.

--- Diverse thinking is a good thing: It encourages the grey cells (a Belgium detective saying) to fire more often.
--- If a certain developer is to succeed, a population must grow and thinking will become more diverse: An outlet is needed.

:idea: Human beings live and think in the real world with lots of things stationary and many things moving.

--- A block of text is a very long stream of little images: all those letters, worda and words next to each other.
----- Please give the reader a break: Do text in snippets and provide images that the reader can stop and reflect on.
----- Human beings don't think in text: text is converted into images then reflected on ... takes a little mental time.
--- To make things even easier to understand, I labeled my images with word / phase appearing in text snippet(s).

:arrow: I don't know what the Mischief story should be: I only got the story started.

--- I told YOU (i.e. plural) how I see things. How do you (plural) see them?

Thank you for making it more clear, even though I got from the very beginning ;)

Not sure if this is a more effective way to communicate your story out, but never the less I like it.. Thumbs up.
:mrgreen:
Governor of Borg Prime 002
Governor of Borg Prime 003

Senator of Borg Prime 001
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 002, 003, 004, 005, 006
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:29 am

I will post something really funny here!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea, I am so powerful that Leprosi is gone and Hubes is now president. I was even outvoted in new Dawn. :lol:

Ascent, tremble from my power. I am All time ruler of space and time! Self proclaimed, of course. Just don't count on me to get you elected. 8-)

Yep. I am the leader of Cart El. Wait, horses and donkeys lead carts. Hmm. Are you calling me a equine?

So Cart El riders, can i ask you where I am leading you to? Even a horse has reigns and is given a general direction to go. So where am I leading you to? To Mischief? Is that the tribe that has a female leader? Miss Chief( in case you didn't get the pun).
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

OneOfFive

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Postby OneOfFive » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:31 pm

rmartz wrote:I will post something really funny here!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea, I am so powerful that Leprosi is gone and Hubes is now president. I was even outvoted in new Dawn. :lol:

Ascent, tremble from my power. I am All time ruler of space and time! Self proclaimed, of course. Just don't count on me to get you elected. 8-)

Yep. I am the leader of Cart El. Wait, horses and donkeys lead carts. Hmm. Are you calling me a equine?

So Cart El riders, can i ask you where I am leading you to? Even a horse has reigns and is given a general direction to go. So where am I leading you to? To Mischief? Is that the tribe that has a female leader? Miss Chief( in case you didn't get the pun).

yes, deny... deny.... deny... I was there, you wanted me to admit I was going to run... this was your ploy and in doing so you admitted some very interesting details about the inner workings of the "cartel" So, your plans didn't quite work out "this"time, because your dupe (Leprosi) left the game... the one you had elected last term is still in though isn't he? Perhaps you got him to change his mind? Lets see if the prices in the I9 markets change... but you keep on denying the existence of your little cartel, and I will keep exposing it.

Deny, deny, deny.... belittle, point fingers and laugh... really RAM is that all you got?
I am the beginning, the end, the One who is many... I AM the BorgImage
Governor of Borg Prime 004
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 007
Next