Mischief

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: Mischief

Postby Moneyman » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:52 pm

:mrgreen: Thanks One. RAM, you know that almost all of us luv you.

--- You and your 200 foot thick skin - even mine is only 150 feet. :)

:idea: Remember everybody: This is a Looking glass don't do anything that Alice won't understand.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:34 pm

OneOfFive wrote:belittle, point fingers and laugh

It seems I am not the one pointing fingers. :lol: :P

OneOfFive wrote:really RAM is that all you got?

Nah. Too busy working on the Mining yield formulas. Will spend another 2-3 hours on it tonight. I am getting closer, but still off a little.

Mining the same field with each mining beam tonight. I did about 5 last night, but filling in the gaps tonight so I can really see the graph. So a little distracted.

Problem is I can not use MG Cart El as much. I am using the bow for ease. I miss my Cart El. I can't wait to get finished with these calculations so I can get back to running my Cart El. I have my carbon baron reputation to keep up. Davh might kick me out if I don't keep up.

Hmmm. Reminds me of a story.

Mommy and Daddy tomato went for a walk. Baby tomato went along. Baby tomato had shorter legs and just had trouble keeping up with Mommy and Daddy. Daddy got mad and said, "You better keep up or I will make you." Baby tomato tried, but just could not, so Daddy went back and stepped on him.

He made him Ketchup. Get it? :lol:

Well, back to schooling these generators. They like my jokes. If they don;t they don't eat. They laugh real hard around lunch time. 8-)
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:13 pm

One,

Just to let you know. You have an automatic process running in Trade channel. This is a bot and it is not allowed. I would suggest you may want to turn it off before you are caught. Jam has banned people from the game for using bots several times.
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
User

Xanuri

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Postby Xanuri » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:14 pm

rmartz wrote:One,

Just to let you know. You have an automatic process running in Trade channel. This is a bot and it is not allowed. I would suggest you may want to turn it off before you are caught. Jam has banned people from the game for using bots several times.

Is that what that annoyance is? but how is he spamming fleas' responses without it being fleas?
The Dark Calling - High Councilor

If you have a Dark Calling, we are here in the Red Zone awaiting your arrival.
User

OneOfFive

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Postby OneOfFive » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:11 pm

rmartz wrote:One,

I do not bot, get your facts straight before you go making accusations... or perhaps check with your people, but I have a feeling you've done this and know I am not botting.... just more of your crap.
I am the beginning, the end, the One who is many... I AM the BorgImage
Governor of Borg Prime 004
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 007
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:23 am

OneOfFive wrote:
I do not bot, get your facts straight before you go making accusations... or perhaps check with your people, but I have a feeling you've done this and know I am not botting.... just more of your crap.

Mine?

I was not the one flooding trade and help channels with the exact same wall of text every time someone posted in channel. Borg are bots, by the way. Don't you ever watch Star Trek?

You sound quite irritated. I didn't know borg had feelings.
Check out RAM Memories.
User

OneOfFive

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Postby OneOfFive » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:50 am

rmartz wrote: I didn't know borg had feelings.

There are a great many things you don't know... one of them is the fact that you cannot hear or detect emotion in the written word. But again, you are way off base... no irritation here, just laughing at your attempts to cause griefing... perhaps you can now see that emotion? its laughter... and that is because I wrote it out for you....

Try again...
I am the beginning, the end, the One who is many... I AM the BorgImage
Governor of Borg Prime 004
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 007
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:33 am

OneOfFive wrote:just laughing at your attempts to cause griefing

And who is claiming I lead the cartel and control the markets and manipulate the elections and make all things terrible in Ascent?

I am glad you are laughing because I am too. This is so ridiculous that I can not stop!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, I laugh at a lot of silly things, so that is still not saying much. :P
Check out RAM Memories.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:05 pm

:mrgreen: Whew, for a second I thought it was R/L - I put hands over Alice's eyes and sent her to LH for safekeeping.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:17 am

Moneyman wrote::mrgreen: Whew, for a second I thought it was R/L - I put hands over Alice's eyes and sent her to LH for safekeeping.

:lol:
Check out RAM Memories.
PreviousNext