Beyond Laisez Faire

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Beyond Laisez Faire

Postby Moneyman » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:01 pm

:mrgreen: Laisez Faire is a smokescreen for the I want all that I'm entitled to have philosophy.

:idea: Laisez Faire is especially popular (i.e. a belief) with many in RL who have the power and want to keep it.( :?:)

:D Frankly, despite all the aspects of RL, its far better to be in than to be in a dream or an illusion (i.e. game). ;)

:!: A game is meant as a time to have fun and it is not the place for Laisez Faire interactions.

:idea: Game players are human beings engaged in an RL illusion seeking their version of nirvana.

:idea: Its best (to insure fun for all) to discard RL drawbacks like Laisez Faire. :)

:arrow: Fun for all means that every player choose to be generous as often as possible.( :?:)

:idea: Generous means that every player in the illusion is important to all other players.

:arrow: It is important in a tiny (i.e. Ascent) player population to cherish every player.

--- :arrow: Put the RL nasty feelings aside and remember there is no cost to giving in an illusion. :)

:idea: This is the starting point for a strategy to keep every Ascent player :geek: forever.
User

delfromanc

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Georgia, USA

Re: Beyond Laisez Faire

Postby delfromanc » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Like the sentiment Moneyman. In my interactions in the game so far everyone has been more than generous with time, helpful hints and info and also loans of equipment. Most unsolicited just offered in the spirit of goodwill and fellowship.

Regards

Delf Romanc
Romanc Mining Company
======================
M*&@#!$*
Just Keep Pounding away.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: Beyond Laisez Faire

Postby Moneyman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:42 pm

delfromanc wrote:Like the sentiment Moneyman. In my interactions in the game so far everyone has been more than generous with time, helpful hints and info and also loans of equipment. Most unsolicited just offered in the spirit of goodwill and fellowship.

Regards

Delf Romanc

:mrgreen: Actually, thanks .. You've restored my faith in humanity :lol: Just did A leg up index post soliciting posts to this thread.