FG Coils Prime proposed MG contract

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

FG Coils Prime proposed MG contract

Postby davh62 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 am

FG wishes to procure a permanent contract with MG

Our FG Coils installation in Prime requires on going Tin/Niobium supplied to continue terra forming & gate builds.
*This facility is only used for this purpose & not connected with weapons manufacture or warship builds.*

Demand is around 2.6k of each daily managed by the stock market. I am proposing a buy price of 100k each.

Would the MG council please contact us to discuss the proposal.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Provision-Senator of Barons Rest-Senator of Menzel3-Senator of Titan
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: FG Coils Prime proposed MG contract

Postby RAM » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:16 pm

davh62 wrote:FG wishes to procure a permanent contract with MG

Our FG Coils installation in Prime requires on going Tin/Niobium supplied to continue terra forming & gate builds.
*This facility is only used for this purpose & not connected with weapons manufacture or warship builds.*

Demand is around 2.6k of each daily managed by the stock market. I am proposing a buy price of 100k each.

I thought we were already doing this. It is on our fill list already.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:52 pm

RAM wrote:
davh62 wrote:FG wishes to procure a permanent contract with MG

I thought we were already doing this. It is on our fill list already.

I believe it was for a time. I think I supplied it from my own mining for a while and so demand was zero for a period.
Please could you make the necessary arrangements for contract renewal?
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Provision-Senator of Barons Rest-Senator of Menzel3-Senator of Titan
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Postby LadyHawk » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Miners Guild does currently have a contract to supply tin and nio to FG Coils at the price of 150k per ton. In view of the fact that prices have, for now, been beaten down perhaps it is time to renegotiate that price.

However, 'somebody' recently stirred up demand for coils as well as placed a very large order for ships, which has our limited workforce of miners scrambling already.

MG has worked hard to bring the tin and nio prices down but the number of miners still working with us has dropped off. If demand continues at this pace, prices will wind up rising again. Just saying.....
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm

LadyHawk wrote:Miners Guild does currently have a contract to supply tin and nio to FG Coils at the price of 150k per ton. In view of the fact that prices have, for now, been beaten down perhaps it is time to renegotiate that price.

However, 'somebody' recently stirred up demand for coils as well as placed a very large order for ships, which has our limited workforce of miners scrambling already.

MG has worked hard to bring the tin and nio prices down but the number of miners still working with us has dropped off. If demand continues at this pace, prices will wind up rising again. Just saying.....

Damn them for this! * backs away smiling & waving.....