Intention to run for President(tounge in cheek)

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Intention to run for President(tounge in cheek)

Postby davh62 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Peoples of the human race, I broadcast to you on all channels...

I davh "trump 62" declare my official campaign to run for President

Our manifesto is as follows-

1) We are going to build a giant space wall in Prime(and the ramish will pay for it)

2) Temporarily ban Ramish from entering the United States of Prime.

3) Bring manufacturing (jobs) back- By keeping inner market space station prices as they are!

4) Impose tariffs on goods made by the Borg

5) Renegotiate or withdraw from the MG tin/nio contract monopoly & replace it with ElCartell.

6) Full repeal of "Rambocare" and replace it with a market-based alternative- Deep space ejection.( Low cost green alternative)

7) Cut taxes for all Order of the Barons members- Lets face it they pay too much already.

8) Lower unemployment benefit- I for one am sick of all the ramish immigrants freeloading

9) Bomb the s*** out of the pirates
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: Intention to run for President(tounge in cheek)

Postby Moneyman » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:14 am

:mrgreen: This would be a good place for Hubes to interject some advise about running for prez :)

:ugeek: See Moneyman contribution link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3242&p=26802#p26802.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:45 am

davh62 wrote:1) We are going to build a giant space wall in Prime(and the ramish will pay for it)

It is the rAMISH that will actually build it. We have ways around walls, especially ones we build.

davh62 wrote:2) Temporarily ban Ramish from entering the United States of Prime.

Once you muck the stables a few times, that ban will disappear.

davh62 wrote:3) Bring manufacturing (jobs) back- By keeping inner market space station prices as they are!

If you leave LM as they are, then you are rejecting the additions that BoshingTong wants. Who is the one stuck int he past and who is looking to the future?

davh62 wrote:4) Impose tariffs on goods made by the Borg

I have another plan for that. More to come.

davh62 wrote:5) Renegotiate or withdraw from the MG tin/nio contract monopoly & replace it with ElCartell.

This may be a solution to your lack of acceptance of a free market. MG could no longer take any contracts and let the nio/tin prices soar to all time highs. Would be much better for us. I am starting to like this idea.

davh62 wrote:6) Full repeal of "Rambocare" and replace it with a market-based alternative- Deep space ejection.( Low cost green alternative)

That works for the first few ejections, then a resistance develops by those who will be ejected. The reject your ejection and many will reject your election.

davh62 wrote:7) Cut taxes for all Order of the Barons members- Lets face it they pay too much already.

What taxes? This is all smoke and mirrors. You use all those loopholes and pay no taxes. Release your tax forms. Prove to us you actually pay taxes.

davh62 wrote:8) Lower unemployment benefit- I for one am sick of all the ramish immigrants freeloading

Our people pride themselves on being humbly self sufficient. We refuse government support and take care of our own. You must have us confused with the davhish freeloaders.

davh62 wrote:9) Bomb the s*** out of the pirates

Well, bombing the s out of pirates will still leave pirate. Not a real big goal. You are still leaving the other 6 letters.

I am amused that you are using all the old way political tactics to try to sway through fear and distortion to build your campaign on. Please look to the future. You are stuck in the old ways. Let us build a better future and culture. One of compassion, assistance and wisdom. 8-)
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:18 am

Release my tax information from unca?

Release your UNCA birth certificate. I'm a little skeptical of your citizenship. My investigators can have found that "Growing up no one knew him" . I have to question your bloodline. There are rumours of genetic splicing with DNA codenamed "R M A R T S".

We are knee deep in ramish self sufficiency in Prime. I have had to dedicate a waste services department to clean it up every day! The yearly bill is significant. How do you also explain the smuggled in goods? Along with high ranking ramish officials sampling the heavenly delights of "Pleasure dome resorts". We have several recordings showing liaisons with pleasure bots. It's not a pretty sight.

As for our policy on UNCA pricing. we would adjust to suit our needs(the peoples needs). Your MG affiliation has compromised you. You speak of "free market" yet pull the strings of tin/nio pricing in your meetings. You control the power to supply or throttle to suit your political aims.
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:57 am

:mrgreen: Yeah. A little sword play here. None of the real issues ... but whose really paying attention :?:

:arrow: Definitely upping my vote to 50% RAM and 50% davh62 ... still think we need a primary to choose nominees. :)

:idea: The Long beard party with nominees: RAM and davh62. :lol:

:idea: the Shadow party with nominees: jdw, Novicius and LH. :lol:

:!: And, of course, the Instigator party for those who never ever want to hold office :D

:ugeek: See Moneyman contribution link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3242&p=26802#p26802.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:37 pm

davh62 wrote:Release your UNCA birth certificate.

Well, I was born in a barn. I have pedigree papers. They were almost rejected at SS Archimedes, but finally accepted. If they are good enough for the UNCA, they should be good enough for you.

davh62 wrote:My investigators can have found that "Growing up no one knew him"

You have to learn Apollo Dutch (a variant of Pennsylvania Dutch) to talk to the people who would know.

davh62 wrote:We are knee deep in ramish self sufficiency in Prime. I have had to dedicate a waste services department to clean it up every day!

We call them road apples. Great for fertilizer. You are welcome.

davh62 wrote:How do you also explain the smuggled in goods? Along with high ranking ramish officials sampling the heavenly delights of "Pleasure dome resorts". We have several recordings showing liaisons with pleasure bots.

If you understood Apollo Dutch, you would clearly see they are trying to save their non-souls.

Smuggled goods:

The Good Book.
Shoo Fly Pie

I see neither causing major disruptions, except when the supply of shoo Fly Pie falls and the demand lines get a little testy. I will instruct my missionaries colonists to inform those waiting in line that is the Governor's policies that limit the amount of pie available. Remove the Governor and the pie supply will abound.

davh62 wrote:You speak of "free market" yet pull the strings of tin/nio pricing in your meetings.

Seems you may be getting your wish. I appears that the MG mining team is choosing not to support any further contracts. More on this as the meeting reconvenes. We had to stop for some pie. We do have our priorities.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 am

Iowa, United States

Postby DemonicReaper » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:34 am

Umbrella Corp officially announces that its projected election day vote count of 18 million votes, that are currently divided between Black Hell, Ultima, Prime, and Tobacconite are officially up for sale to the highest bidders. Governor's, Senator's, and potential future President's need not worry about image, this is a closed bidding site, all you need do is private message me your bid and I will message the winner before the big vote.

*Umbrella Corp shall not be held liable for any ramish who actually place the winning bid*
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:31 pm

DemonicReaper wrote:Umbrella Corp officially announces that its projected election day vote count of 18 million votes, that are currently divided between Black Hell, Ultima, Prime, and Tobacconite are officially up for sale to the highest bidders. Governor's, Senator's, and potential future President's need not worry about image, this is a closed bidding site, all you need do is private message me your bid and I will message the winner before the big vote.

*Umbrella Corp shall not be held liable for any ramish who actually place the winning bid*

:mrgreen: Obviously, you haven't stood near a Ramish mountain before the rocks began to fall.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:46 pm

DemonicReaper wrote:Umbrella Corp officially announces that its projected election day vote count of 18 million votes, that are currently divided between Black Hell, Ultima, Prime, and Tobacconite are officially up for sale to the highest bidders. Governor's, Senator's, and potential future President's need not worry about image, this is a closed bidding site, all you need do is private message me your bid and I will message the winner before the big vote.

As senator of many known & unknown systems, my votes are firmly pledged to the ramish cause. Although it pains me to admit. :D Despite being constantly plagued by endless emissaries(spy's) & weekly ejected space literature such as.(ramishsingles.com, pimp mybuggy-weekly publication, choppingwoodforbeginers.co.ram etc, etc.) :lol:

Senator DemonicReaper I would urge you to also throw your support behind the same for the sake of the future of humanity. :?: