Barons rest to MZ3

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Barons rest to MZ3

Postby davh62 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Esteemed members of the council.
FG & the order of the Barons are pleased to announce the opening of Barons Rest to Menzel3 both ways.

The flood gates are now open to the richest carbon trading route in the known universe. Trading continues to benefit both Ceres haulers & player NPC ships to MZ3. A once little used trading system has come back to life.

We will continue with the Prime to Provision gates next. Although the question has been raised the linking of two four food systems, we assure you the two will compliment each other as Prime is a one jump route to market. Provision will also be ideally suited to beer & wine production once terra formed. Cross trade will be brisk. We will end UNCA starvation in the near future! Provision continues to be pushed forward to a breathable atmosphere fit for human life without domes. We wish to personally thank the ramish peoples in the support for this project. In the near future we will be forwarding our votes in that system for ramish senatorship.

Long has my relationship with the Barons raised eyebrows across the galaxy. The completion of our tenth set of gates shows our growing commitment to the expansion of humankind. Our NPC fleet has bought profits to many of you & contributed indirectly to some of your own gate projects. Huge chunks of profit go towards the building of gates, TF & defence fleet of epic proportions which will keep your RZ assets safe when trouble eventually finds us. We are not alone (RE:Neptune).
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Provision-Senator of Barons Rest-Senator of Menzel3-Senator of Titan
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: Barons rest to MZ3

Postby Moneyman » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:18 pm

:mrgreen: I think something should be done to map out the existing trade routes ... perhaps through a Trade route thread.

:arrow: I'm willing to start and maintain such a thread but I'm going need a lot of information to make the thread useful.

:idea: I'm also thinking of creating a Trade strategy thread to share what I've learned in making $$$.

:ugeek: See Moneyman contribution link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3242&p=26802#p26802.