Highly Terra formable system

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Highly Terra formable system

Postby davh62 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:03 pm

FG are pleased to announce the discovery of a new system ready for algae.

Fertile tobacco, Grav1, rad 1.2 with h2o ocean. A balmy 36c temperature makes it highly suitable.


It will be our intention to switch focus to this system with near immediate effect. Several beautiful water filled craters are the intended spot for algae cultivation. Mass building has commenced.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

525

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby RAM » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Care to share the location?
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby davh62 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:50 pm

RAM wrote:Care to share the location?



As soon as the April election is done RAM.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

708

Joined

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Location

Massachusetts

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby Moneyman » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:02 am

davh62 wrote:
RAM wrote:Care to share the location?



As soon as the April election is done RAM.


:mrgreen: Come davh, you post a screenshot of this delectable spot with the EVA ... Can't you?
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby davh62 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:33 am

I can confirm that 1.2 Rad is in fact too high to support human life. Rad shielding has began to normalise. Will keep you posted as to the safe high end range.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

525

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby RAM » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:51 pm

davh62 wrote:I can confirm that 1.2 Rad is in fact too high to support human life. Rad shielding has began to normalise. Will keep you posted as to the safe high end range.


I really wish we could get that rad command. Would make things lots easier. I will spend some time with a dome today playing with the upper limit and let you know.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

525

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby RAM » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Lower than 1.25 rad is the threshold for habitability. Above .5 Is the lower limit.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby davh62 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:14 pm

RAM wrote:Lower than 1.25 rad is the threshold for habitability. Above .5 Is the lower limit.



Many thanks ram. Yes I didn't bother posting the decimals! just over threshold :lol: Just little bit of work to make viable luckily.
An adjustment of 0.01992 is needed.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

525

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby RAM » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:29 pm

davh62 wrote:
RAM wrote:Lower than 1.25 rad is the threshold for habitability. Above .5 Is the lower limit.



Many thanks ram. Yes I didn't bother posting the decimals! just over threshold :lol: Just little bit of work to make viable luckily.
An adjustment of 0.01992 is needed.

Drop 200 rad shields and you should be set.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: Highly Terra formable system

Postby davh62 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:46 pm

RAM wrote:
davh62 wrote:
RAM wrote:Lower than 1.25 rad is the threshold for habitability. Above .5 Is the lower limit.



Many thanks ram. Yes I didn't bother posting the decimals! just over threshold :lol: Just little bit of work to make viable luckily.
An adjustment of 0.01992 is needed.

Drop 200 rad shields and you should be set.


Great :D
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani