Prime to Provision gates

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Prime to Provision gates

Postby davh62 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 am

Now officially open both ways.

Many thanks to stag for a huge mod contribution & haul assist. Thanks also to Bozack :D for hauling gate iron.

The next prime gate has been planned to the "Sanctuary" system belonging to senator Ladyhawk. Two further gates are also on the drawing board keeping Prime at the centre of galactic trading for the near future.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Prime to Provision gates

Postby LadyHawk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Please note that, while I am grateful for the assistance of Senators Davh, Fleas, Stag and any other contributors I'm not aware of at the moment, the planned gate to Sanctuary is one that will be convenient for me but not, at this time, of any great benefit to the community.
As such, it should not be assigned a high priority while there are many other gates also in need of assistance.