Spoof Press release

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

1016

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: Spoof Press release

Postby davh62 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:00 pm

RAM wrote:rAMISH get Automatic Post Hole Digger

Although they are known to shun fancy things, RAM, the leader of the rAMISH, was heard stating that he got a new post hole digger to dig all the holes in his new fence.

Image

Image



Wow is that?......no it can't be can it? It is!
Class 8 post hole digger. :D

It seems the Ramish clans are starting to build their own wall.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Provision-Senator of Barons Rest-Senator of Menzel3-Senator of Titan
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

210

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Spoof Press release

Postby RAM » Mon May 08, 2017 10:12 pm

davh62 wrote:Wow is that?......no it can't be can it? It is!
Class 8 post hole digger.


Still class 7. Will be class 8 in three weeks when his upgrade is complete.

davh62 wrote:It seems the Ramish clans are starting to build their own wall.


Good fences make good neighbors. 8-)
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

1016

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: Spoof Press release

Postby davh62 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:19 pm

**Latest newsflash**

"Speaking clock made me burn my roid" says Stag industries Boss

Apparently He was in the depths of space in a exotic rich field when the incidence happened.

"Well there I was this arvo about to hit that oh so sweet temp & well. Dang it! Outta the comms comes this speaking clock announcement at full volume. ~ON DAY 148.29~ something or other. Well I jumped so high I overcooked that monster rock and BOOM! That was that. All lost.. Strewth when I find out which dunny rat is responsible I'm gonna *(@^^* them".

These transmissions have been heard across all channels in the deepest reaches of space in recent days. Rumours of advanced ramish technology being responsible have been whispered in the bars of the inner systems. We simply cannot substantiate such rumours at present.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Provision-Senator of Barons Rest-Senator of Menzel3-Senator of Titan
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

210

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Spoof Press release

Postby RAM » Sat May 13, 2017 1:41 pm

davh62 wrote:**Latest newsflash**

"Speaking clock made me burn my roid" says Stag industries Boss

Apparently He was in the depths of space in a exotic rich field when the incidence happened.

"Well there I was this arvo about to hit that oh so sweet temp & well. Dang it! Outta the comms comes this speaking clock announcement at full volume. ~ON DAY 148.29~ something or other. Well I jumped so high I overcooked that monster rock and BOOM! That was that. All lost.. Strewth when I find out which dunny rat is responsible I'm gonna *(@^^* them".

These transmissions have been heard across all channels in the deepest reaches of space in recent days. Rumours of advanced ramish technology being responsible have been whispered in the bars of the inner systems. We simply cannot substantiate such rumours at present.


_o/ on Day 153.89/34ER
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani