Prime connections Wanted

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Prime connections Wanted

Postby davh62 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Intergalactic communicate

*Wanted*
New gate links to Prime
If your system is within 100LY we want to hear from you!
Text YES to IWANTTOBEYOURGATEBUDDY. Or alternatively reply here or pm

Advantages of linking to Prime
1) 4 food system
2) Busiest P2P trade system
3) High volume buyers
4) All the big high street stores-BSFA, RamTown Farms, Freight Logistics, FG, Bozacks, Stag Mining, Moonvine Mining, Hawk Corp, Seekers supermarket.
5) High volume NPC route. "You call they haul"tm
6) Fast route to inner market.
7) Huge connected gate network

We want your business! Plan that gate today!Terms & conditions apply
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 am

Iowa, United States

Re: Prime connections Wanted

Postby DemonicReaper » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Figured I would give this post some love.

I am also interested in possible gate connections to Ultima and Black Hell, just a stones throw from Prime. Preferably, somewhere in the opposite direction of Menzel 3. As soon as Umbrella Corp gets their big expansion close to finished, we will begin to survey systems in that direction. Once this expansion is complete, Umbrella Corp hopes to be one of a few sole providers of raw mats to see this mission through to completion. I welcome all who would venture forth before me.

This seems to be a direction that has been lacking gates, The Last Frontier.
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Iowa, United States

Postby DemonicReaper » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Davh, have you considered proposing a connection to Pomona from Tobacconite? 19ly distance. Umbrella Corp is expressing interest in supplying mats for this project should it be proposed and approved.
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

UK

Postby davh62 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:42 pm

DemonicReaper wrote:Davh, have you considered proposing a connection to Pomona from Tobacconite? 19ly distance. Umbrella Corp is expressing interest in supplying mats for this project should it be proposed and approved.

Well that gate would be very welcome. But we would need the approval of the president & then the great Jam god in the sky.
Ram would you support this proposal when you are elected?
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:59 pm

davh62 wrote:
DemonicReaper wrote:Davh, have you considered proposing a connection to Pomona from Tobacconite? 19ly distance. Umbrella Corp is expressing interest in supplying mats for this project should it be proposed and approved.

Well that gate would be very welcome. But we would need the approval of the president & then the great Jam god in the sky.

I would suggest getting it to Sol I before Pomona. Pomona already has a gate out of the inner9. Sol I needs a gate to keep it from being the dead end it is. I have been looking for a good planet to gate it to for a while.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Iowa, United States

Postby DemonicReaper » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 pm

I am merely a space trucker, so I may have ulteriol motives. With that in mind, may I suggest Vulcan to Tobacconite 20.96886 ly, and
Sol Invictus to Mara 14.57198 ly.
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:36 pm

The problem the Senate has with Jump Gates ro the Inner 9 is that the UNCA is on record saying that there are to be no more connections to Inner 9 systems.

If we are to persuade the UNCA to authorise such a Jump Gate,we need a very good reason, A link to the 'dead-end' system of Sol Invictus from an inhabitable planet with good resources would seem to me to be a good reason.
Blake Mooncrest
Proprietor, Mooncrest Industries

Senator for Elfydd, Newydd Cymru, Otturet, Ceredigion, Llandysul and Llanrhystyd also for MrPC-16 and moper-10.
Mayor of all MI Facilities in the Miners Paradise system.
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:34 pm

RAM wrote:
davh62 wrote:

I would suggest getting it to Sol I before Pomona. Pomona already has a gate out of the inner9. Sol I needs a gate to keep it from being the dead end it is. I have been looking for a good planet to gate it to for a while.

something big? like sol to tarsonis, a mere 600 yls away :P or Asgard for a cigar and medial supplies (yes the irony) the 1/2 way point on the backbone project?
but what about a HOT link, to a red system and a warning on the gate - only death awaits on the other side -
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:38 pm

:mrgreen: Seems clear to me, Wulf. Rumors that you couldn't be understood seem unfounded.
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

UK

Postby davh62 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Well actually I like your idea Wulf. :D Such gates are really almost beyond even us vets at present. We need new tech to bridge further out along with new HD capabilities. The universe is so vast I see no problem for jam not to allow us farther reach. What say you ramish one?
Next