Black Hell Election

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 am

Iowa, United States

Black Hell Election

Postby DemonicReaper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Umbrella Corp CEO DemonicReaper would like to formally declare his candidacy for Governor of Carbonite, and Senator of Black Hell. As senator I would actively seek out new gate worthy systems to gate BH to, it would no longer be a forgotten corner of the gated universe, I will bring new business into the system, and resurrect the bustling economy that once was, Black Hell. I will provide Carbon to the masses, there will be no carbon shortage, however, prices will stay profitable for all parties involved. I will also push for a maximum gate connections allowed per system to be established, the magic number currently under consideration is 6.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Re: Black Hell Election

Postby davh62 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Hmmm Moar carbon for me.....sorry for the masses I meant. The black spice must flow. :D
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

DemonicReaper

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:14 am

Iowa, United States

Re: Black Hell Election

Postby DemonicReaper » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:23 pm

davh62 wrote:Hmmm Moar carbon for me.....sorry for the masses I meant. The black spice must flow. :D

HAHA, good one, I expect my production to be near 50 million a day when I am done with my expansion.