President asked to step forward..

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: President asked to step forward..

Postby LadyHawk » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 pm

President Ram

CmdrHawk and I would like to extend a formal congratulations to you on your election to this Office and applaud the community here for recognizing the contributions you have made toward making this a place we all can enjoy and take pride in.

We fully support your proposal for the ASC as is, although Senator Mooncrest makes a valid point in the rather large difference in effort it takes to become Senator of an otherwise empty system and Senator of one in which you are actually involved in leading other PC's. I look forward to the discussions I know you will conduct on this and all other future matters that arise and am confident you will represent our interests fairly and faithfully to the Developer.

Thank you for your willingness to take on this responsibility. I have no warriors to offer to fight to the death for you or your causes but I do pledge my continued support and would be pleased to take on the position of Cheerleader whenever you find yourself in need of that function :lol:

Sincerely,
CmdrHawk, Senator of Alexa's Rest
LadyHawk, Senator of Sanctuary and Harmony
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:11 am

congrats Null and Ram may you both rein well and prosper, hopefully as Null expressed wishes that the great guard wulves hold the treasury I can assure you they (the loot) are in good paws. Captain Wulfhound of the royal treasury

However if (the more vocally and able to write) President Ram would be happier with others appointed to offices I will o course honor that decision as well :D

Well done Ram and good luck.
User

delfromanc

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Georgia, USA

Postby delfromanc » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:09 pm

I Delf Romanc, Senator of Magnum Australis and Terra Medianus would also like to congratulate our new President on his elevation to office. I doubt he has heard of our small communities but we are working hard to lift ourselves out of the dark dreary days of old and join our new and wonderful community of the stars. May your term be full of wonderful progress and free of major strife.

Delf Romanc
Romanc Mining Company
======================
M*&@#!$*
Just Keep Pounding away.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:06 pm

:mrgreen: Just so that its clear, LadyHawk is someone I have a great amount of respect and admiration.

However, RAM and many others know that he has no bigger cheerleader than LadyHawk ... bar none.

So, I will tease her anytime I wish.
Previous