ASC - T2 Discussion

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Re: ASC - T2 Discussion

Postby davh62 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Time for a vote?
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:49 pm

davh62 wrote:Time for a vote?

Yep. I plan to set one up tomorrow morning, my time. Too tired after a day of construction.

"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

BoshingTong

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 am

USA, Pa

Postby BoshingTong » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:39 pm

RAM wrote:
davh62 wrote:Time for a vote?

Yep. I plan to set one up tomorrow morning, my time. Too tired after a day of construction.

It is an Ascent war room.
Owner of BSFA (Bosh Survey & Freightage Authority)
Senator of Logopolis, New Dawn, Babylon
Governor of Poosh, Tigland, Prime Sun, Babel

Mayor of all BSFA Colonies & OSBs
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:16 am

BoshingTong wrote:It is an Ascent war room.

Outside of a hallway. :lol:

User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

UK

Postby davh62 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Get some Nogins in dat stud & put drywall all the way up to the top of the ceiling you slacker! :lol:

That would be the exact words the building inspector would say to me in the uk. Good job ram.
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Time for a reevaluation of T2 prices?

Is anyone actually producing and selling T2 to LMs with current prices?
I am asking cause to me they are currently way too low for me to care, but I can have missed something.

I am still just hauling T1, as I think T2 need be considerably higher than T1 because of the far lower production. Now Id rather keep my T2 stocks stored than selling them, as it takes to long to produce them again if I need it later. And difference between T1 and T2 prices is not high enough to build up prodution of T2 (some T2 are even lower than T1 prices).

My T2 prices at my SMs are still at the same low level as they always been, if T2 was attractive to traders they would be bought quickly. Those prices was set so my NPCs could ship it between my colonies, and I expect to have to change the prices when T2 gets attrictive, which hasnt happened yet.

How much T2 are people producing? My highest graph production is 41k at OSB, which hasnt changed for ages.

I think a doubling of T2 prices is needed to make them worth while, but to take a more slow and careful approach, I suggest increasing T2 prices with 50%.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:47 pm

I am gearing up massive Graphene production myself. I was waiting to see if the OSB Hospital fix comes along. If so, then my Graphene production will soar. This is one thing that is holding down T2 production presently.
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:23 pm

RAM wrote:I am gearing up massive Graphene production myself. I was waiting to see if the OSB Hospital fix comes along. If so, then my Graphene production will soar. This is one thing that is holding down T2 production presently.

How much do you think a massive graphene production could output?

My factories are producing 10 per day, and that is with upgrades and 60% morale (that includes full hospital). Dont see how there can be any considerable increase to that?
Thats not even 1% of what my mines outputs per day. I therefor see no issues of T2 being higher, actually I see it as a necessary thing.

User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

UK

Postby davh62 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Yeah I'm producing 10per module as well. But graph isn't massively different from carb tbh.
I'm finding mining mag & ura massively profitable though. Good for the miners & good that those fields now have some significance.

I added 300b this week so I don't think they need to be any higher. Unless we have a bigger spectrum of bp's to spend our creds on. I think that's become very important now.

I would like to see more scope for us to create/buy things such as our own orbital SS.s(like the inner unca ones) that we can sell ships & other stuff direct from. Create our own contracts boards & such.
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Loke » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:53 pm

davh62 wrote:Yeah I'm producing 10per module as well. But graph isn't massively different from carb tbh.

I added 300b this week so I don't think they need to be any higher. Unless we have a bigger spectrum of bp's to spend our creds on. I think that's become very important now.

The point of increasing the T2 prices is not to make us richer, that is the risk of it, but to make T2 worth the effort so it will be more diversity to production and trade. And with the low production I dont think it will make us that much richer it matters. You would need 3 million graph factories to earn 300b a week, so no I dont think increasing price of T2 makes a difference in your total income.

Also T2 is not just graph, its 9 different things. That is a lot more diverse than just dealing with carbon as we do now. Since prices at LMs changes with up top 40%, it will be rare that graph is "the new carbon" if all T2s have similar base price. And we will keep running out of graph to haul and be forced to find a different T2 to haul. Thats a more interesting trading game to me and is what I hoped we could achieve with adding T2 while carbon is slowly decreased.

Your total income will not increase, but you will have to think and search more to be able to have the same income. Isnt it avoiding only thougthless carbon hauling we are trying to do?

PreviousNext