ASC - Local Market additions(T2) and prices

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.

Do you support the additions to the Local Market and the prices presented?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:28 am

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes : 17
User

Bozack

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 am

Hawkinsville, GA

Re: ASC - Local Market additions(T2) and prices

Postby Bozack » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Prices seem fine to me, other options to profit would be good for new folks. But common gases and water shouldn't be worth a fortune.

Boz
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 pm

RAM wrote:T2 commodities are LIVE!

By the way, the UNCA added GEMS themselves. Seems they need them too for some reason. Maybe some new tech or Admiral Hall just wants a nice place too.

Well done on making it happen.

About adding gasses and "everything" else, I would suggest limiting to adding only those that have a reason to be added. No point in a long list at local markets with stuff no one will ever trade, its just confusing to the fresh pilots. Im not against it, just doesnt want everything added just "because". I mean, its not like the introduction for new pilots is teaching them too much about this stuff and we need to make it more complicated.

I havent read all posts in this thread, so could be I missed the reason for adding them all.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427

The forum are belong to me
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:57 pm

RAM wrote:Tritium 3000/ton
Deuterium 30,000/ton
Uranium 15,000/ton
Magnesium 7,500/ton

Seems these prices are acceptable by consensus.

I would like to add two more and then present this slate to the UNCA.

Antimony 20,000/ton
Gold 40,000/ton

These come from rare fields. We have a few that a publicly known. This would allow for a someone to hunt, spawn and harvest Auro asteroids and still make good credits. Once again, diversifying the careers more. While a miner could harvest one aged field and make good credits, it would take a while or a lot more mining to get a consistent load out of a field. I have not seen a pure Auro field yet, so the junk would have to be cleared along with harvesting.

Tobacco was also missed when I gave the T2 list to the UNCA. I will also ask that it be added at the voted on price.
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:05 pm

RAM wrote:
RAM wrote:Tritium 3000/ton
Deuterium 30,000/ton
Uranium 15,000/ton
Magnesium 7,500/ton

Seems these prices are acceptable by consensus.

I would like to add two more and then present this slate to the UNCA.

Antimony 20,000/ton
Gold 40,000/ton

These come from rare fields. We have a few that a publicly known. This would allow for a someone to hunt, spawn and harvest Auro asteroids and still make good credits. Once again, diversifying the careers more. While a miner could harvest one aged field and make good credits, it would take a while or a lot more mining to get a consistent load out of a field. I have not seen a pure Auro field yet, so the junk would have to be cleared along with harvesting.

Tobacco was also missed when I gave the T2 list to the UNCA. I will also ask that it be added at the voted on price.

Nice :D
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
Previous