Community asteroid fields

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Doodstamper9000

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Community asteroid fields

Postby Doodstamper9000 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:43 pm

Howdy there space cowboys. I know y'all just love to mine as much as I do. Now, as you might have known, some of the captains do disappear over time and I have been assured that the UNCA is looking in to this. In the meantime though, it would be a shame to let all those lovely roidfields just go to waste. Dont ya think?

So I have decided to put up a list for y'all with captains that havnt been seen for around 5 years. My intention is to help new players start out and to give the community a list of systems to mine for community projects like terraforming a planet or gating up systems. By clicking the link you will go to a sheet that show's you a list with systems that have roidfields and what is in them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rOr1obZ2dIPU7OOPk97HDdBBSsPRbmU8tJFmKGjSzjI/edit?usp=sharing

If you do use any of these systems, please post which system you used, with the date you used it. This way I can update the list for Y'all. You can post if you spotted a Promethicite too. So someone else can mine it or so that it can mature a little bit more.

One last thing. The golden rule for using these roidfields is that you clear out at least as many useless roids as ones you mine for use, if there are any in the field of course. This will make the chance bigger that good roids will appear, perhaps even a Promethicite.

Yours sincerely,

Doodstamper

Edit log
Systems added [01-06-2020]
Dates/prom's adjusted [29-05-2020]
Last edited by Doodstamper9000 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Senator for Gilead and Amber

Hope is the hand that guided me. Secured by the hand that set me free.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Community asteroid fields

Postby RAM » Wed May 27, 2020 2:19 pm

Because the playerbase is so small, most of the open fields 3 sectors from Apollo are pretty full and have lots of good rocks.

http://charts.dataus.net/asteroids.php
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Doodstamper9000

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Doodstamper9000 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:43 pm

The sweet rewards you can get for being a miner ;)
Last edited by Doodstamper9000 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:45 am

I pay 10 billion for the location if you want to sell it. If pressed, I could go higher. :)
User

Doodstamper9000

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Doodstamper9000 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:56 am

Nah, sorry. I want to mine it myself. >< Part of being an avid miner I guess, and this just feeling like a reward for all that time cultivating my fields ^^ In time though, since it is not yet a hold filler. I hope on finding one in the systems from captains that disappeared and that I am exploring too though. One day.

In any case, I havnt exactly calculated yet what the Yit and Cer yield will be, but I wouldnt want to keep the resources from the other captains. Since those resources are so rare. Would just be a shame to mine it prematurely though.

Probably wasnt wise posting a picture perhaps. But since I personally never saw one and most people I met were wondering what one looked like, I thought I would take the chance ^^ I am a trusting person.

User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:04 pm

Doodstamper9000 wrote:Nah, sorry. I want to mine it myself. >< Part of being an avid miner I guess

Absolutely, its so rare you definitely want to do that yourself.
What type of roids were in the field? Does it confirm the types we think it can spawn with?

RAM wrote:I pay 10 billion for the location if you want to sell it. If pressed, I could go higher. :)

Lol, so basically about the price of a Lev :p I Would easily pay 500b + 3 million nio for a bast location now
Last edited by Loke on Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Mining yield calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
RAM wrote: Loving the SiFi but Loke got his first.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:09 pm

Loke wrote:What type of roids were in the field? Does it confirm the types we think it can spawn with?

Please do share. These are so rare we have not worked out how they spawn yet. I think they are a rare spawn of a prom. Not sure though.
User

Doodstamper9000

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Doodstamper9000 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:48 pm

Loke wrote:What type of roids were in the field? Does it confirm the types we think it can spawn with?

It is a mixed field of Aut, Chron and Colom. So that doesnt really narrow it down I'm afraid.

no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:17 pm

Doodstamper9000 wrote:It is a mixed field of Aut, Chron and Colom. So that doesnt really narrow it down I'm afraid.

Every field so far is one that could produce a prom. So it does help. Thanks.
User

Doodstamper9000

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Doodstamper9000 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:46 pm

Every field they have spawned in had Chron too from what I gathered. Would be interesting finding on in a Chron free field.
Last edited by Doodstamper9000 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next