Vote for Prolapser for Senator of johneaux-19

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Straya mate

Re: Vote for Prolapser for Senator of johneaux-19

Postby Johneaux » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:09 am

Prolapser wrote:
rmartz wrote:
Prolapser wrote:I sense in your questions that you desire the role as Governor of the great Rocky Planet 14 in johneaux-19. Am I mistaken?

You are much mistaken.

I am up to 6 colonies now. I have my hands full with them. J-19 has plenty to manage it.

I understand your burden. In that instance, if we do not have representation, then I will also give my leadership in the Governor role as well.

Sounds like a position for Seik if he will accept it
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander

Straya mate

Postby Johneaux » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:24 am

ForumBot wrote:Well, can't say I really like the name "Prime". It sounds kinda boring.

Think of something like UY Minoris Alpha

Or UT Centauris Major

Basically a mash up of how astronomers actually name star systems

I do sort of agree with this.. we need to come up with 3 to 6 names and have a vote

Also the Planet (Rocky Planet 14) can get a name change can it not?
Johneaux
User

seikatsukira

Rank

Commander

Commander

Tue May 06, 2014 2:43 am

Postby seikatsukira » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:20 am

As the leader of the second largest colony on Guild Prime (Rocky Planet 14 in Johneaux-19) I would gladly accept the position of Governor.

I would argue that with out the efforts of the Mining Guild this planet would not have been colonized so extensively. The mining guild has contributed greatly to the growth and expansion of our civilization as a whole, and I fully support using the name of Guild Prime that so many people already refer to the planet as.
By recognizing the Mining Guilds contribution it would not be excluding non guild members. As always any persons or entities will be welcomed to start a colony on the planet.

A suggest for the renaming of Johneaux-19 would be "Primo Spe" meaning First Hope.
Seikatsukira[/size]
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander

Straya mate

Postby Johneaux » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:36 am

seikatsukira wrote:As the leader of the second largest colony on Guild Prime (Rocky Planet 14 in Johneaux-19) I would gladly accept the position of Governor.

I would argue that with out the efforts of the Mining Guild this planet would not have been colonized so extensively. The mining guild has contributed greatly to the growth and expansion of our civilization as a whole, and I fully support using the name of Guild Prime that so many people already refer to the planet as.
By recognizing the Mining Guilds contribution it would not be excluding non guild members. As always any persons or entities will be welcomed to start a colony on the planet.

Very Convincing argument there Seikatsukira, I tend to agree
Johneaux
User

Prolapser

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Postby Prolapser » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:10 pm

seikatsukira wrote:
A suggest for the renaming of Johneaux-19 would be "Primo Spe" meaning First Hope.

I will support a true name of meaning such as this for RP14. There were rumours that your first act of Governor would be to call the planet 'Seik's Butt Plugs for Black Holes Emporium'. I am pleased to hear that the vile commercialization of the first true colony will not be violated with self-interest.
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Postby ForumBot » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Prolapser wrote:'Seik's Butt Plugs for Black Holes Emporium'

LOL
Joined on May 6, 2014 and quit on January 3rd, 2016.
Officially the 12980th registered user ingame, ~158th registered forum account.
Discoverer of Nexus
No longer active
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:26 pm

I do support Prolapser for Senator and Seik for Governor. I could even support their roles flipped. It is good to know that we have several willing AND able people.

Pro, you have done so much for charting and scoring planets. Many may not be familiar with all the early work it took to find the J-19 system and the role you played early on. You have done a lot behind the scenes that many are not aware of. I am and I will support you as a thank you for all your hard work.

Seik, you have shown yourself to be versatile and ready to help where needed. You attention to the documentation of information has helped build a HELPful library of information new pilots can use in exploration. You also work to keep a functioning Galactic Market while still finding time to push back the pirate expansion in the area. Because of this, I can easily support you in any of these roles.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
no avatar
User

Jacarie

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Postby Jacarie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:22 pm

I will be giving my support to Johneaux for Pres, Prolapser for Senator of John 19, and Seik for Governor. I have had some personal issue's come up in the past few month's that have been holding all my full attention. But it looks like in the next coming weeks I should be back to my normal schedule of getting in trouble for amassing so much wealth. My colonist need my full attention at first since the gumbie that I put in charge has not done a very good job. I have a lot of "fire's" to put out, sewer's to unplug, and the occasional Vargieion Rat to squash. But the Vargieion Rat seems to have started to become extinct and it's a shame, in which I might have to put a few in a zoo just to preserve the dying breed.
User

Prolapser

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Postby Prolapser » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Jacarie wrote:I will be giving my support to Johneaux for Pres, Prolapser for Senator of John 19, and Seik for Governor. ....

But the Vargieion Rat seems to have started to become extinct and it's a shame, in which I might have to put a few in a zoo just to preserve the dying breed.

Thank you for your support.

There is a new breed of pestilence which infects female dragons and disrupts chat communications. We call him Gilligan.
User

seikatsukira

Rank

Commander

Commander

Tue May 06, 2014 2:43 am

Postby seikatsukira » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:02 am

Congratulations on your position of Senator of (Johneaux-19) I see that the system has been renamed Prime.

I would like to suggest a name change to Primo Spe.
Seikatsukira[/size]
PreviousNext