Vote for Prolapser for Senator of johneaux-19

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Prolapser

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: Vote for Prolapser for Senator of johneaux-19

Postby Prolapser » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:36 pm

seikatsukira wrote:Congratulations on your position of Senator of (Johneaux-19) I see that the system has been renamed Prime.

I would like to suggest a name change to Primo Spe.

Thank you, and my congratulations on your many wins on many fronts on the political landscape.

Well played, but your deception will not work. I had my researchers investigate the tattered remnants of the great archives, and they could find no reference of any sort which used the phrase Primo Spe to mean 'First Hope'.

They did discover a startling reference to the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), the illuminati of the archaic fossilized fuel era where these monsters of humanity extracted highly toxic pollutants from tar sands, and in the process of refining, polluted local water tables and choked the breathable air of a once vibrant planet in the name of profit. I believe every child of my forefathers knew this planet, our beloved birthplace, Earth.

By trying to convince us to change the name of our first great hope of rebirth to Primo Spe, which really means BIG OIL, you tried to politically destroy myself and our beloved president Johneaux so you could be swept into total power.

Shame on you seikatsukira, Senator of Neu Himar and S I 72, Governor of Asgard, Guild Prime and Septem, Mayor of Breidablick, Seikatsukira Industries and S I 72, Commodore L3 of UNCA, and Sanctimonious harbinger of the multitudes.

Prime, formally johneaux-19, will retain a name of TRUE hope and TRUST for the benefit of all HUMANITY.
User

seikatsukira

Rank

Commander

Commander

Tue May 06, 2014 2:43 am

Re: Vote for Prolapser for Senator of johneaux-19

Postby seikatsukira » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 pm

This is very unfortunate, I used the Translation system at your planetary library to convert between English and Latin. I regret that this was the way that I had to find out about your library misinformation.

All is not lost though, I will personally send some of my best linguists and researchers to assist in rebuilding your library translation database.

I will attach a copy of the translation provide by your library.
Attachments
pro library.jpg
Seikatsukira[/size]
Previous