RAMplex to Vestra Gate COMPLETE

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

Prolapser

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: RAMplex to Vestra Gate COMPLETE

Postby Prolapser » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:49 am

Congratulations.

I hope you learned that building a gate by yourself is not recommended. :D
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Prolapser wrote:Congratulations.

I hope you learned that building a gate by yourself is not recommended. :D

Well, Justance built all the prom caps and I had help with the last 1 mil iron for Vestra gate, but other than that, it was a 2 month daily task. While I doubt I will do it again until the Bowhead comes out, I take satisfaction in the fact that I did do it. I could have finished the last 1 mil iron alone if I really wanted to, but it was fun having one last hauling party.

I have shut down my iron production in MP to one dome. I am increasing production in both my RAMplex colonies. Those who venture out will find really nice carbon and titanium prices.

The dual worlds are what is key to making this a great place.

Now on to new projects and lots of prom mining!! Seems I leveled up 3 times yesterday. My new goal is to reach mining level of 200. I am at 197 right now! My goal is to do it this week!! See you in the mine fields!!
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

DrZalost

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:57 am

Mah Swamp

Re: RAMplex to Vestra Gate proposal

Postby DrZalost » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:52 pm

seikatsukira wrote:Senator rmartz,

I appreciate you bringing this decision to the attention of the Senate.

Although I do not see a need to gate RAMplex and Vestra at this time, I will not oppose the construction.

I would however, like to caution you from planning gate connections into the Red Zone. As we all know, Red Zone space is largely lawless and very perilous. I would hate to see pirates and other violent people use a gate end as an ambush point. It is completely possible that a gate to somewhere, could be a bigger mistake than a "bridge to nowhere".

In my absence from the game i know not what has become of the Red-zone, but i fully intend on making sure it remains an organized lawful space in operation and conjunction with the inner core and associates, the the red-zone will not tolerate thieves, thugs, or any other societal trash, gate-camping will not be tolerated and as always, the Non-RZ side of the gate is still safe as anywhere else assuming you choose not to travel out here.

The worst that could happen is more trading/traffic for whoever's colony sits on the safe side anyways from those who come to resupply.
Do not try to think outside the box, Understand that there is no box.

User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Straya mate

Postby Johneaux » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:32 am

Congratulations.

Player built Gates have come along alot faster than anyone first envisaged.
Most were in awe at the materials list for the first gate to Prime.
I am proud to be president of a comunity that bands together to improve conditions for the whole

Keep up the good work
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013
Previous