SCCI-The RZ Initiative

Discussion of in-game politics. Please post "In character" in here, IE as in your game persona or character. This is not for discussion ABOUT the game or about politics in the game, but actual political debate.
User

DrZalost

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:57 am

Mah Swamp

SCCI-The RZ Initiative

Postby DrZalost » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:51 am

My fellow Ascenticans,Earthicans,Space Amish, whatever your nationality may be, Today marks the beginning of what will hopefully come to be the most successful development plan in the history of the Red-Zone.

Today, the Sol-Conglomerate, is announcing the SCCI [Sol Conglomerate Colonization Initiative] Part of the wider RZ Initiative to populate the Red-Zone, develop infrastructure, retake our fallen civilization, and re-connect to earth and our home-star of Sol.

The overall plan consists of 3 parts:

1. provide an incentive program to safely bring up and coming colonists out to Red-Zone territory to setup colonies of their own.

2. a cooperative plan to link our colonies via a warp gate system to each other and later to the core worlds.

3. The future Terra-forming of the most populated RZ-worlds.

What kind of incentives are you offering?

Until further notice, the SCCI will be subsidizing your first dome built in/or within 20 light-years of the solar system 'NINAZU' per planet.

This means, that upon completion of the dome, we will refund you your Graphene, your Superconducting Coils, Titanium, Carbon, etc, including the cost of the buildings inside the dome,

This also means that if you choose to colonize 1 planet, we will subsidize 1 dome, if you choose to settle 2 colonies on 2 different planets or even 3+ on 3 different planets, we will subsidize your first dome on each planet.

In addition, the colony of NINGISHZIDDA, based in NINAZU will provide you with access to Hydrogen, and all other non-specialty resources for 1 credit each (beyond the subsidy of your first refunded dome) which as anyone who has been playing can tell you, that is about as free as the game will actually let us make it.

Why do i have to be within 20 light-years of NINAZU?

Settling within 20 light-years of NINAZU will allow [relative] ease of building future gates as 20 light-years is [currently] the maximum feasible range, in addition it will allow for ease of access in the implementation of future defense programs once PVP-PVE is introduced to the Red-Zone, we know not what the future may hold, so it is better to err on the side of caution in these early days, being that we are the largest [and frankly, only] entity out here in the Red-Zone, you won't have too much to worry about.

If this program successfully moves forward, we will be able to extend the incentive program not just to 20 light-years from NINAZU, but potentially to other current Red-Zone worlds as well, and beyond, the future is waiting for us, what are we waiting for?

In the end, we hope to see a community strive not to fight each other, but to grow with each other, to grow as a civilization, we hope that with the support of our brothers and sisters in the thriving core worlds, that we will grow to be seen as a positive force in the universe, a stabilizing force in the Red-Zone, and a just and powerful force in the eyes of those who would do harm to the innocents of Ascent.

Dr Zalost, Official representative of the Red-Zone.
Do not try to think outside the box, Understand that there is no box.

User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: SCCI-The RZ Initiative

Postby rmartz » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:36 am

New Vegas is already in the Red Zone. 57 ly out. You are 95 ly out.

I know of another out there too, but will not speak of it right now.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

DrZalost

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:57 am

Mah Swamp

Postby DrZalost » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Yeah there are a few others out here with me who are involved in this but didn't want to be named and 1 or 2 I'm waiting on confirmation from, if this works out we'll have a few colonization regions going out here with the subsidies instead of just 1 right now.
Do not try to think outside the box, Understand that there is no box.

User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:57 pm

DrZalost wrote:Yeah there are a few others out here with me who are involved in this but didn't want to be named and 1 or 2 I'm waiting on confirmation from, if this works out we'll have a few colonization regions going out here with the subsidies instead of just 1 right now.

I love this, by the way. Glad the Red Zone is getting some colonies.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.