Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: : A leg up index

Postby Moneyman » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:09 am

:ugeek: Explanation of my posting style in link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3166&p=29097#p29097.
:mrgreen: Added Are exotic material prices fair? link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3426

Its meant as an eye opener for new players: Why are ship prices what they are :?:

The thread responses discuss class 1 thru 10 ships and do a song-and-dance about the rest.

This thread, for me, was to answer my question: How badly warped is the game economy? The answer is interesting.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:26 pm

:mrgreen: Exotic materials is a better deal for ship and ship module purchase ... consider below link:

Are exotic material prices fair? link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3426
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Please post more links to links to links to links as clearly you don't think ascent players have the intelligence to find threads on this forum. I'm sure I'm not the only one utterly fed up with trawling daily though new posts linking links to links.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:21 pm

:mrgreen: You, then, should be pleased with my other recent post in that there is only one link at the end.

Of course, you may not like what I have to say about hyper-inflation but this and the other post only have one link.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Moneyman wrote::mrgreen: You, then, should be pleased with my other recent post in that there is only one link at the end.

Of course, you may not like what I have to say about hyper-inflation but this and the other post only have one link.

Perhaps I should come talk to you face to face mm? I would very much like to discuss a few things with you.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 pm

:mrgreen: In an economy including a game economy, both $$$ and materials are valued and de-valued.

When you constantly push mats up in price, eventually there is a correction. A correction in exotic mats is overdue.
no avatar
User

stagc2002

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Postby stagc2002 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:29 am

and you, Moneyman, as a Non-Miner will have no say on whether there is a correction in exotics prices :lol: . The price will be determined by supply and demand as it always has been. I have personally attempted on many occasions to manipulate Tin/Nio prices and it just cannot be done by one player (ask RAM). There are too many players in the game that can easily spend 500 billion on exotics when they are put up in the market place. I believe you should stick with your Self Appointed position of Ascent Welcoming committee and game guru, playing with your NPC's and composing truly stunningly boring forum posts and please don't forget the plethora of links as we would be forever lost without them
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:59 am

stagc2002 wrote:and you, Moneyman, as a Non-Miner will have no say on whether there is a correction in exotics prices :lol: . The price will be determined by supply and demand as it always has been. I have personally attempted on many occasions to manipulate Tin/Nio prices and it just cannot be done by one player (ask RAM). There are too many players in the game that can easily spend 500 billion on exotics when they are put up in the market place. I believe you should stick with your Self Appointed position of Ascent Welcoming committee and game guru, playing with your NPC's and composing truly stunningly boring forum posts and please don't forget the plethora of links as we would be forever lost without them

:mrgreen: Thank you for your thoughts.You are absolutely right in the points you make but I'm focused on the very long term.

I see exemplary players, like yourself, being hindered by forces (not players) in the game of long standing influence.

In my very small way, I see barter as one means to counter those forces. You'd be surprised what the very long term can do.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:05 am

Not that I am suggesting using it, but just wanted to remind a few that there is a "foe" option in the User Control Panel. Once you add a person on your foe list, all their posts are blocked from your view. Much better than getting upset at each other.

Day 101.02/35ER
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Postby Wulf » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:50 pm

RAM wrote:Not that I am suggesting using it, but just wanted to remind a few that there is a "foe" option in the User Control Panel. Once you add a person on your foe list, all their posts are blocked from your view. Much better than getting upset at each other.

Day 101.02/35ER

Fantastic, ......... . .... . .....

wow where did everyone go?
PreviousNext