Big Backbone Gate Project

Complain about the nerfs here
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

699

Joined

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Big Backbone Gate Project

Postby Wulf » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:09 pm

PART 2

this has been in the works for a long time and I think it is time to reveal the last part of it a terraformed world at the end of this massive 600ly long backbone of gates (and hotspots) TARSONIS

that is right the secret world is Tarsonis a great place at 600 light years out.

Asgard is the halfway point at 3oolys from Apollo and is a fantastic terraformed LARGE world. this hub location is the jumping point for the 2nd half of this project Long time ago Hawk had a vision of a serious of gates and way-stations to stretch 600lys out.
Now is time for explorers and settlers to make the last leg of the journey. ideally we will find locations roughly 40 lys steps (20-60 is the range for a gate with current ship size)

so fire up the engines, settle on asgard (optional :D) and start making new places on this ambitious project. as you can tell from the posts this has been a popular and large project. thx to several players the BBGP has the most terraform worlds and i believe is already the longest gated set. become immortalized by finding the next stepping stones to complete this project.

to get yourself started fly out to Asgard locate Tarsonis and u will see the 2 sets of coordinates follow a line roughly 40-50 lys out and start exploring. we will need roughly 5 locations between them asgard + 50, +100, + 150, +200, +250, Tarsonis

THANK YOU

now back to the old post.....



concept is a set of gates and Star-bases (assuming future we can repair and fuel ) stretching out one direction.. creating a backbone for short gates , exploration mining and future adventures.

currently we are:

Pomona ---> Miners Paradise ---> Adolphus ----> Gluteus --->
keystone ---> Raxia---> Aptic cluster ---> Prism---> Asgard ---->Barbados ---> Aruba----> Orion---> Tarsonis
currently doing the great gate race to connect aptic cluster to the gate backbone



and now to the original posts

the last two are very unique Barconis 105 RP9 is a large terriform world and Hubes 822 will be a cluster of 3 small terriform worlds.. TOTAL 4 TERRIFORMED WORLDS

also we have lots of great cognizable location around the gate system: for those that want a place short jumps to gated highway but likely their own spot (political voice and always cool to have your own spot).

I have found a contender for next jump out of gluteus
Johneaux-1401 RP11 sector 10,-2,5
34.6 ly from gluteus
al 0.144 c 0.260 fe 0.425 si 0.116 ti 0.055 geo 5 no food
ch4 0.27, nh3 0.5, n 0.047, co2 0.17
-32c 1.4 grav 0.129 bar

Location between Adolphus (28.6 YL) and Gluteus (25.8 YL)
geo 5 stats 35 AL, 16.8 carbon, 45 iron, 0.04 sil and 2.5 Titanium fertile fruit
Terra-formable size at 0.92 grav and 0.36 atm
Prolapser-145 rocky planet 11

sector 10,-2,7:
43.8ly: barconis-105 rp10, al .101, c.132, fe.492, si.175, ti.101 geo 5, fertile grain, h2o .45, ch4 .03, nh3 .37, n2 .06, co2 .09, ~1.2G
43.8ly: barconis-105 rp9, al.107, c.183, fe.406, si.165, ti.138, geo 5, no fertile, h2o .56, ch4 .09, nh3 .18, n2 .06, co2 .09, ~1.3G <<<<<TERRIFORMED>>>>>

Hubes-822
Hubes-822 Moon 23 (fully terraformed) Fert Grain & Fruit
Hubes-836 Moon 24 (will be terraformed soon)
Hubes-837 Moon 4 (will be terraformed soon) Great GG view

All are Geo5 with decent ore stats

there are a lot more i can post later... may try to organize them a little but Barconis must have a dozen good places, and there are a few others that looked about I also have a couple places farther then Hubes but too far in the future for the moment.


EDIT: Thanks to an amazing discovery by Infinite, Hubes-836 will be scrapped in favor of a much better planet
Last edited by Wulf on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.
User avatar
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

956

Joined

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Re: Big Project Update

Postby ForumBot » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Wulf wrote:fresh thread to clean up a few thing...


concept is a set of gates and Star-bases (assuming future we can repair and fuel ) stretching out one direction.. creating a backbone for short gates , exploration mining and future adventures.

currently we are:

Pomona ---> Miners Paradise ---> Adolphus ----> Gluteus --->
and in the near future a gate to Barconis-105 rp9---> Hubes-822 Moon 23

the last two are very unique Barconis 105 RP9 is a large terriform world and Hubes 822 will be a cluster of 3 small terriform worlds.. TOTAL 4 TERRIFORMED WORLDS

also we have lots of great cognizable location around the gate system: for those that want a place short jumps to gated highway but likely their own spot (political voice and always cool to have your own spot).

I have found a contender for next jump out of gluteus
Johneaux-1401 RP11 sector 10,-2,5
34.6 ly from gluteus
al 0.144 c 0.260 fe 0.425 si 0.116 ti 0.055 geo 5 no food
ch4 0.27, nh3 0.5, n 0.047, co2 0.17
-32c 1.4 grav 0.129 bar

Location between Adolphus (28.6 YL) and Gluteus (25.8 YL)
geo 5 stats 35 AL, 16.8 carbon, 45 iron, 0.04 sil and 2.5 Titanium fertile fruit
Terra-formable size at 0.92 grav and 0.36 atm
Prolapser-145 rocky planet 11

sector 10,-2,7:
43.8ly: barconis-105 rp10, al .101, c.132, fe.492, si.175, ti.101 geo 5, fertile grain, h2o .45, ch4 .03, nh3 .37, n2 .06, co2 .09, ~1.2G
43.8ly: barconis-105 rp9, al.107, c.183, fe.406, si.165, ti.138, geo 5, no fertile, h2o .56, ch4 .09, nh3 .18, n2 .06, co2 .09, ~1.3G <<<<<TERRIFORMED>>>>>

Hubes-822
Hubes-822 Moon 23 (fully terraformed) Fert Grain & Fruit
Hubes-836 Moon 24 (will be terraformed soon)
Hubes-837 Moon 4 (will be terraformed soon) Great GG view

All are Geo5 with decent ore stats

there are a lot more i can post later... may try to organize them a little but Barconis must have a dozen good places, and there aer a few others that looked about I also hav a couple places farther then Hubes but too far in the future for the momnet.


How are you going to get all those terraforming devices?
Joined on May 6, 2014 and quit on January 3rd, 2016.

Officially the 12980th registered user ingame, ~158th registered forum account.
Discoverer of Nexus
AKA ClockworkHex
User avatar
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

567

Joined

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Re: Big Project Update

Postby Hubes » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:10 am

ForumBot wrote:
Wulf wrote:fresh thread to clean up a few thing...


concept is a set of gates and Star-bases (assuming future we can repair and fuel ) stretching out one direction.. creating a backbone for short gates , exploration mining and future adventures.

currently we are:

Pomona ---> Miners Paradise ---> Adolphus ----> Gluteus --->
and in the near future a gate to Barconis-105 rp9---> Hubes-822 Moon 23

the last two are very unique Barconis 105 RP9 is a large terriform world and Hubes 822 will be a cluster of 3 small terriform worlds.. TOTAL 4 TERRIFORMED WORLDS

also we have lots of great cognizable location around the gate system: for those that want a place short jumps to gated highway but likely their own spot (political voice and always cool to have your own spot).

I have found a contender for next jump out of gluteus
Johneaux-1401 RP11 sector 10,-2,5
34.6 ly from gluteus
al 0.144 c 0.260 fe 0.425 si 0.116 ti 0.055 geo 5 no food
ch4 0.27, nh3 0.5, n 0.047, co2 0.17
-32c 1.4 grav 0.129 bar

Location between Adolphus (28.6 YL) and Gluteus (25.8 YL)
geo 5 stats 35 AL, 16.8 carbon, 45 iron, 0.04 sil and 2.5 Titanium fertile fruit
Terra-formable size at 0.92 grav and 0.36 atm
Prolapser-145 rocky planet 11

sector 10,-2,7:
43.8ly: barconis-105 rp10, al .101, c.132, fe.492, si.175, ti.101 geo 5, fertile grain, h2o .45, ch4 .03, nh3 .37, n2 .06, co2 .09, ~1.2G
43.8ly: barconis-105 rp9, al.107, c.183, fe.406, si.165, ti.138, geo 5, no fertile, h2o .56, ch4 .09, nh3 .18, n2 .06, co2 .09, ~1.3G <<<<<TERRIFORMED>>>>>

Hubes-822
Hubes-822 Moon 23 (fully terraformed) Fert Grain & Fruit
Hubes-836 Moon 24 (will be terraformed soon)
Hubes-837 Moon 4 (will be terraformed soon) Great GG view

All are Geo5 with decent ore stats

there are a lot more i can post later... may try to organize them a little but Barconis must have a dozen good places, and there aer a few others that looked about I also hav a couple places farther then Hubes but too far in the future for the momnet.


How are you going to get all those terraforming devices?


Umm...me, lol
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
User avatar
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

567

Joined

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Re: Big Project Update

Postby Hubes » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:20 am

Wulf wrote:Hubes-822 Moon 23 (fully terraformed) Fert Grain & Fruit
Hubes-836 Moon 24 (will be terraformed soon)
Hubes-837 Moon 4 (will be terraformed soon) Great GG view


New development!!!

Thanks to an amazing discovery by Infinite, Hubes-836 will be scrapped in favor of a much better planet
Al 29%
C 24%
Fe 22%
Si 0.8%
Ti 22.4%

No fertiles or atmosphere...but the system has a pure Aut field and will immediately be gated with the cluster.
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
User avatar
User

Sinstrite

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

367

Joined

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Re: Big Project Update

Postby Sinstrite » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 am

Hubes wrote:Thanks to an amazing discovery by Infinite, Hubes-836 will be scrapped in favor of a much better planet

Al 29%
C 24%
Fe 22%
Si 0.8%
Ti 22.4%

No fertiles or atmosphere...but the system has a pure Aut field and will immediately be gated with the cluster.


Schmexy! Very balanced, is it Geo-5?
User avatar
User

ForumBot

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

956

Joined

Thu May 08, 2014 1:39 am

Re: Big Project Update

Postby ForumBot » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:36 am

Hubes wrote:
ForumBot wrote:
Wulf wrote:fresh thread to clean up a few thing...


concept is a set of gates and Star-bases (assuming future we can repair and fuel ) stretching out one direction.. creating a backbone for short gates , exploration mining and future adventures.

currently we are:

Pomona ---> Miners Paradise ---> Adolphus ----> Gluteus --->
and in the near future a gate to Barconis-105 rp9---> Hubes-822 Moon 23

the last two are very unique Barconis 105 RP9 is a large terriform world and Hubes 822 will be a cluster of 3 small terriform worlds.. TOTAL 4 TERRIFORMED WORLDS

also we have lots of great cognizable location around the gate system: for those that want a place short jumps to gated highway but likely their own spot (political voice and always cool to have your own spot).

I have found a contender for next jump out of gluteus
Johneaux-1401 RP11 sector 10,-2,5
34.6 ly from gluteus
al 0.144 c 0.260 fe 0.425 si 0.116 ti 0.055 geo 5 no food
ch4 0.27, nh3 0.5, n 0.047, co2 0.17
-32c 1.4 grav 0.129 bar

Location between Adolphus (28.6 YL) and Gluteus (25.8 YL)
geo 5 stats 35 AL, 16.8 carbon, 45 iron, 0.04 sil and 2.5 Titanium fertile fruit
Terra-formable size at 0.92 grav and 0.36 atm
Prolapser-145 rocky planet 11

sector 10,-2,7:
43.8ly: barconis-105 rp10, al .101, c.132, fe.492, si.175, ti.101 geo 5, fertile grain, h2o .45, ch4 .03, nh3 .37, n2 .06, co2 .09, ~1.2G
43.8ly: barconis-105 rp9, al.107, c.183, fe.406, si.165, ti.138, geo 5, no fertile, h2o .56, ch4 .09, nh3 .18, n2 .06, co2 .09, ~1.3G <<<<<TERRIFORMED>>>>>

Hubes-822
Hubes-822 Moon 23 (fully terraformed) Fert Grain & Fruit
Hubes-836 Moon 24 (will be terraformed soon)
Hubes-837 Moon 4 (will be terraformed soon) Great GG view

All are Geo5 with decent ore stats

there are a lot more i can post later... may try to organize them a little but Barconis must have a dozen good places, and there aer a few others that looked about I also hav a couple places farther then Hubes but too far in the future for the momnet.


How are you going to get all those terraforming devices?


Umm...me, lol


I thought you could only use the KS terraforming devices once, and there are no other non-KS terraforming devices in game
Joined on May 6, 2014 and quit on January 3rd, 2016.

Officially the 12980th registered user ingame, ~158th registered forum account.
Discoverer of Nexus
AKA ClockworkHex
no avatar
User

shathiell

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

317

Joined

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:03 am

Re: Big Project Update

Postby shathiell » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:55 am

ForumBot wrote:I thought you could only use the KS terraforming devices once, and there are no other non-KS terraforming devices in game


They were part of the additional addons you could request during the KS campaign, so you could technically order multiple SGD/LGD's.
User avatar
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

567

Joined

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Re: Big Project Update

Postby Hubes » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:42 am

shathiell wrote:
ForumBot wrote:I thought you could only use the KS terraforming devices once, and there are no other non-KS terraforming devices in game


They were part of the additional addons you could request during the KS campaign, so you could technically order multiple SGD/LGD's.


Yes, this is what I did...so there will be a total of 5 planets/moons terraformed by me.

Sinstrite wrote:
Hubes wrote:Thanks to an amazing discovery by Infinite, Hubes-836 will be scrapped in favor of a much better planet

Al 29%
C 24%
Fe 22%
Si 0.8%
Ti 22.4%

No fertiles or atmosphere...but the system has a pure Aut field and will immediately be gated with the cluster.


Schmexy! Very balanced, is it Geo-5?


Yes indeed!
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
no avatar
User

Wulf

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

699

Joined

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Re: Big Project Update

Postby Wulf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:10 am

Hubes wrote:
Wulf wrote:Hubes-822 Moon 23 (fully terraformed) Fert Grain & Fruit
Hubes-836 Moon 24 (will be terraformed soon)
Hubes-837 Moon 4 (will be terraformed soon) Great GG view


New development!!!

Thanks to an amazing discovery by Infinite, Hubes-836 will be scrapped in favor of a much better planet
Al 29%
C 24%
Fe 22%
Si 0.8%
Ti 22.4%

No fertiles or atmosphere...but the system has a pure Aut field and will immediately be gated with the cluster.


OOOO very nice
User avatar
User

Agamemnon

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

889

Joined

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Location

Atlanta, Georgia

Re: Big Project Update

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:44 pm

That is a rather nice planet... :D
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani