Dirk

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Among the Stars

Re: Galactic Charts

Postby Dirk » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:58 am

How does it work on a planet without atmosphere, do you buy oxygen and just store it in your warehouse in the dome?

Dirk
Senator of Mara, Shangri La, Unicorn and Griffin
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:39 am

Dirk wrote:How does it work on a planet without atmosphere, do you buy oxygen and just store it in your warehouse in the dome?

Dirk

There is an 'unload' command in the Dome Control Centre that unloads gas from your ship into the dome's atmosphere.

This is useful even on worlds with an atmosphere as you can supplement the intake and split commands by unloading additional gas from another colony, or even from the warehouse at this colony, into a new dome. This makes generating the atmosphere much quicker.

Unfortunately, for some reason, Carbon Dioxide cannot be unloaded because the name is not recognised by the Dome Control Program.
User

Dirk

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Among the Stars

Postby Dirk » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Mooncrest wrote:
Dirk wrote:How does it work on a planet without atmosphere, do you buy oxygen and just store it in your warehouse in the dome?

Dirk

There is an 'unload' command in the Dome Control Centre that unloads gas from your ship into the dome's atmosphere.

This is useful even on worlds with an atmosphere as you can supplement the intake and split commands by unloading additional gas from another colony, or even from the warehouse at this colony, into a new dome. This makes generating the atmosphere much quicker.

Unfortunately, for some reason, Carbon Dioxide cannot be unloaded because the name is not recognised by the Dome Control Program.

Thanks for that, now I can look at colonising even more planets lol
Senator of Mara, Shangri La, Unicorn and Griffin
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Dirk wrote:Thanks for that, now I can look at colonising even more planets lol

For any wanting to colonize Carbomite, I make nitrogen, oxygen, and water available at RAMvault OSB. All you have to do it buy it at 5 credits (I think about that price) and haul to your colonies and unload right into a dome. 2 loads of nitro(330,000), one of oxy(92000) and water(1000), a few dome commands and you are up and running. Much faster than waiting for the atmo to adjust on other planets.

Even though the domes say the co2 is too low, ignore. It is not needed for agro production yet.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Added a feature that lets you remove selected fields from your private list. This way you can remove unwanted fields. Be careful, this activates as soon as you click the button. If you make a mistake, you will have to reinput the all the field data again.

This feature works well with sorting the list to Siderolite or Kamacite only. This will list the junk fields that you may not want to keep track of. You can then remove each field with a click for each.

The other is a one click reset date to today button. This is so when you mine the field and clear it, you can click this and it will reset the date to today in one click.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Sun May 21, 2017 11:03 pm

I added pages on the Asteroid field page since we are getting so many listed now.

Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby RAM » Thu May 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Added pages on personal field pages.

no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby RAM » Tue May 30, 2017 10:20 pm

no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby RAM » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:08 am

Lots of activity the past week.

http://charts.AscentExtras.com
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby RAM » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:16 pm

There are 848 open Systems currently in the database.

There are 27314 open Planets/Moons surveyed and their Soil Samples are searchable at this time.

There are 108 out of 343 sectors surveyed at this time. Systems and Fields can also listed by Sector within the 3 Sector open area.

There are 304 searchable Asteroid Fields accessible and sortable in the database.

Several new sectors are surveyed.

Plus one mixed neuro field in Solideogloria-14, Sector 2,2,2.

Mine the junk so more good rocks spawn. Cherry picking means over time, only junk will be there and not good rocks. Please be considerate when mining a mixed field and clear out the junk rocks.

See CTRL Key Tool. It has a junk rock buster included. Hold down ctrl and left click mouse to engage beam. It cooks for 21 second and stops. This busts a junk rock without waiting for a full burn.
Previous