User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: GoFundMe.com/TheSpaceGame

Postby rmartz » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:19 am

Here are the ones that got votes as best as I could tell. Few listed their 5 favorites and a few suggestions came in after I started to tally, so not sure if I got everything and every vote. I think this is a good representation for us to do one final vote. I put the number of votes after the description.

1. Stock Market Search - improved so it does not list inactive/nonfunctioning Stock Markets. 4 votes
  2. Recall Command for NPC Pilots - Be able to get the ship back or fire an NPC. 2 votes
  3. Improve NPC pilot functionality 2 votes
  4. make the rocks age faster then slow down and change the size from growing every day to one size category a week. 2 votes
  5. One button full Zoom Out - Hit 3 to zoom out fully at once. 2 votes
  6. build/remove starbase modules using coordinate system instead of manual placement . 2 votes
  7. One button empty all from cargo. 2 votes
  8. A way to sell junk hulls/ships to "trash" or some such thing. 2 votes
  9. Allow repairs at any OSB. 2 votes
  10. Fix Water bonus issue. 1 vote
  11. Guild Space Station and in game guild features. 1 vote
  12. Senators of a system being able to rename unsettled planets. 1 vote
  13. Add Thruster modules. 1 vote
  14. Core Sampling Probes - This would mean we do not have to land and EVA to get soil samples. 1 vote
  15. Autopilot Filter for Abandoned colonies/OSB - add a filter so these will not be listed if unwanted. 1 vote

I would like to remind everyone that "if" we get anything, it will most likely be a small feature. Once everyone looks this over, I will start a nrw thread with a poll so we can each vote for 2 from the final list. Then we can see what the top two or three items are, give them to the President and let him negotiate with the UNCA to see about getting something done.

I will give this list 2 days before starting a new thread with a poll to vote. I will plan on having a 7 day voting time before the poll will end. I am not active in chat this week, so feel free to pass the word to others.

If this does not sound right, please speak up now. It is really hard to change things once the poll gets started and everyone has their ideas, but we have to find some boundaries and structure to work from.

Also consider giving a little extra for October to the GFM. I am actually going to buy Stellar Credits this month, so my extra contribution will go that way. It all goes to the same place and serves the same purpose. Buying a DLC ship does the same also.

Click the running total image to be taken to the GFM site.

If you want something big, give big. ;)
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Xanuri

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Postby Xanuri » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:58 pm

rmartz wrote:Here are the ones that got votes as best as I could tell. Few listed their 5 favorites and a few suggestions came in after I started to tally, so not sure if I got everything and every vote. I think this is a good representation for us to do one final vote. I put the number of votes after the description.

1. Stock Market Search - improved so it does not list inactive/nonfunctioning Stock Markets. 4 votes
  2. Recall Command for NPC Pilots - Be able to get the ship back or fire an NPC. 2 votes
  3. Improve NPC pilot functionality 2 votes
  4. make the rocks age faster then slow down and change the size from growing every day to one size category a week. 2 votes
  5. One button full Zoom Out - Hit 3 to zoom out fully at once. 2 votes
  6. build/remove starbase modules using coordinate system instead of manual placement . 2 votes
  7. One button empty all from cargo. 2 votes
  8. A way to sell junk hulls/ships to "trash" or some such thing. 2 votes
  9. Allow repairs at any OSB. 2 votes
  10. Fix Water bonus issue. 1 vote
  11. Guild Space Station and in game guild features. 1 vote
  12. Senators of a system being able to rename unsettled planets. 1 vote
  13. Add Thruster modules. 1 vote
  14. Core Sampling Probes - This would mean we do not have to land and EVA to get soil samples. 1 vote
  15. Autopilot Filter for Abandoned colonies/OSB - add a filter so these will not be listed if unwanted. 1 vote

I would like to remind everyone that "if" we get anything, it will most likely be a small feature. Once everyone looks this over, I will start a nrw thread with a poll so we can each vote for 2 from the final list. Then we can see what the top two or three items are, give them to the President and let him negotiate with the UNCA to see about getting something done.

I will give this list 2 days before starting a new thread with a poll to vote. I will plan on having a 7 day voting time before the poll will end. I am not active in chat this week, so feel free to pass the word to others.

If this does not sound right, please speak up now. It is really hard to change things once the poll gets started and everyone has their ideas, but we have to find some boundaries and structure to work from.

Also consider giving a little extra for October to the GFM. I am actually going to buy Stellar Credits this month, so my extra contribution will go that way. It all goes to the same place and serves the same purpose. Buying a DLC ship does the same also.

Click the running total image to be taken to the GFM site.

If you want something big, give big. ;)

Sounds Great RAM, Thanks for doing this!
The Dark Calling - High Councilor

If you have a Dark Calling, we are here in the Red Zone awaiting your arrival.
User

Duke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Postby Duke » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:05 am

Of all the ideas put forward I think that 1, 3, and 14 will have the largest impact for the game. Yes, these are my two choices.
Drunk Jedi Mining - Small Moons, Asteroids, and stationary Starships - we mine it all
1/5 th at a time
PROUD TO SUPPORT ASCENT
Senator: Ultima, Heavy Iron
User

Hubes

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:50 am

Postby Hubes » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Sorry I'm so late to this thread, but I think it's a great idea. Have 3 or 4 I'd really like to see...will have to put some thought into prioritizing 2 of them.
Founder of the Trade Guild

Two Term Colonial President

Owner of Planet Martine

Senator of Haven, Aptic, Hyde, Boraash, Raxia, Nexus, Nespia, and Altia systems
no avatar
User

cannibal

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:22 am

Postby cannibal » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Did ask JAM if i could buy another set of ships, which was my way of giving, but he wanted a broader request, rather than just 1 person
User

Xanuri

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Postby Xanuri » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:02 pm

cannibal wrote:Did ask JAM if i could buy another set of ships, which was my way of giving, but he wanted a broader request, rather than just 1 person

I noticed this option is now available in the Settings Premium Access Menu
The Dark Calling - High Councilor

If you have a Dark Calling, we are here in the Red Zone awaiting your arrival.
no avatar
User

cannibal

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:22 am

Postby cannibal » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Xanuri wrote:
cannibal wrote:Did ask JAM if i could buy another set of ships, which was my way of giving, but he wanted a broader request, rather than just 1 person

I noticed this option is now available in the Settings Premium Access Menu

Thanks Xan, hadn't noticed that :) roll on payday
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:11 am

I will most likely post the poll in the morning EST time.
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 pm

We have slowed a bit. Wanted to bump this to remind everyone to continue to give.

Thanks for all who have contributed up to now.
Check out RAM Memories.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Things has slowed a little, but continues to climb.

Please consider giving so we can help Jam progressing and feed Louie. Even $5 or $10 every once in a while helps. If all of us who whine, would donate $1 every time we whined, this would be completed immediately!!
Check out RAM Memories.
PreviousNext