Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: : A leg up index

Postby Moneyman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:30 pm

:mrgreen: I know someone who has used it and it didn't improve his disposition. Frankly, I prefer the grownup approach. The stir.
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:01 pm

stagc2002 wrote:and you, Moneyman, as a Non-Miner will have no say on whether there is a correction in exotics prices :lol: . The price will be determined by supply and demand as it always has been. I have personally attempted on many occasions to manipulate Tin/Nio prices and it just cannot be done by one player (ask RAM). There are too many players in the game that can easily spend 500 billion on exotics when they are put up in the market place. I believe you should stick with your Self Appointed position of Ascent Welcoming committee and game guru, playing with your NPC's and composing truly stunningly boring forum posts and please don't forget the plethora of links as we would be forever lost without them

Thanks stag I laughed so hard :lol:
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:56 pm

:mrgreen: In murder mysteries, hostility is a sure sign that an investigator is on the right track.

Hostility finds its way into many online games. Is Ascent a place for hostility? Think re-launch without hostility.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:36 pm

:mrgreen: Supplement your shipbuilding efforts using niobium and tin on hand:

Checkout my shop at: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3295
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:29 pm

:mrgreen: I'm sorry but the market price of niobium and tin constantly irritate me.

My Bits and pieces thread post #7. Cash offer remind me how expensive building my Yeti NPC ships actually were.

The thing is, who is the joke really on? Take a look and you decide.

Post #7: Cash offer ...... $$$ for each of four Yeti modules in volume (9+ module) purchase.

Link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3295&p=29466#p29466
no avatar
User

stagc2002

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Postby stagc2002 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 am

the price only irritates you cos you never go out and mine the stuff, that is left to those of us not gifted with huge amounts of grey matter and go through life apparently relying on Hand/Eye co-ordination.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:15 pm

stagc2002 wrote:the price only irritates you cos you never go out and mine the stuff, that is left to those of us not gifted with huge amounts of grey matter and go through life apparently relying on Hand/Eye co-ordination.

:mrgreen: Should JAM fix the in-system navigation issue in the re-launch, I'd be delighted to start mining.

I have great respect for players, like you stag, who have spent much time and effort developing a mining expertise.

Those aren't just words: I recommend you all the time to the new players hoping its fun for you.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:41 pm

:mrgreen: I've brought my Bits and pieces thread up-to-date for your convenience.

Currently, I'm mostly seeking barter with players doing extensive n/t mining wishing to extend their NPC fleets.

The Player ship inventory is mainly meant to assist Mooncrest in augmenting his shipbuilding inventory.

... i. e. provide 4+ Players ships via n/t barter which Mooncrest can resell at a n/t and/or $$$ profit.

For current inventory see Player ships and modules kept on hand link: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3295&p=29408#p29408

Next Bits and pieces post is List by module name and bps class(s) available
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:32 pm

:mrgreen: My Bits and pieces thread is about building and replacing n/t used in building.

See Bits and pieces thread Gate barter post: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3295&p=29466#p29466

Since gate building consumes a lot of n/t, its an ideal way barter in n/t ... for coils and gate mod barters.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:54 pm

:mrgreen: Supplement your shipbuilding efforts using niobium and tin on hand:

... Inventory: Boomers, Seraphs and Archons ... Player and NPC versions.

Checkout my shop at: http://forum.thespacegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3295

... Barter terms so that you can re-sell at a niobium and tin OR $$$ profit.
PreviousNext