Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: : A leg up index

Postby Moneyman » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:06 am

:mrgreen: Tell me, if the Bible can spare some print space for images, why can't the biblical accounts in Political chat have images?
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:26 am

:mrgreen: The price of materials affects the price of the larger ships and ship modules.

:idea: My Barter vs Monopoly thread focuses on niobium which is artificially high at $50,500 per tonne - the lowest price established players are willing to sell it for.

--- I'm only willing to pay $50,500 per tonne for niobium & tin at my Miners Paradise Dubuque (colony) Stock Market.

----- Not really a fair price for those of us who find mining difficult to do.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:51 am

:mrgreen: I thought the elections were over but Mizuk still running according to the Ceres NPC ad.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:49 am

:mrgreen: Hubes, the former president , is back in the forum - in-game?: Maybe.

:arrow: Teased him, again, about his missing forum avatar image - RAM says lacking a avatar image is evil.

:!: An appropriate avatar image, for a former Ascent president, would be Abe Lincoln.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Moneyman wrote: :arrow: Teased him, again, about his missing forum avatar image - RAM says lacking a avatar image is evil.

Well, even with an avatar picture, Hubes would still be evil, but not EVIL. There IS a difference.

Great to see him back in game too.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:59 am

:mrgreen: Ditto - teased him again- Abe needs to brush those whiskers.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:29 am

:mrgreen: Miners ought to be kinder to traders - is generousity a forgotten art?

:shock: Miners Paradise Dubuque (colony) buys niobium & tin – Plenty of $$$ to make purchases - I'm being completely ignored!!!

:arrow: I have ways of re-paying players refraining from material price gouging traders.

--- Stop shooting yourself in the foot - I ignore outrageous prices which raise the price of ship modules and thus the price of ships.

:!: Wake up this is a player community - start acting like it.
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Moneyman wrote: Miners ought to be kinder to traders - is generousity a forgotten art?

Miners Paradise Dubuque (colony) buys niobium & tin – Plenty of $$$ to make purchases - I'm being completely ignored!!!

Seems we are in a transition of strong miners again. I will look in on your buy orders, but if I do not get to it today, remind me. I have become forgetful of late.

I do not want to get into the "good ole days" mode, but we used to be such a strong community and worked together well. Lately, not as much so. I used to work a lot harder at community cohesion, but have always been weary of the size of my footprint in game. One reason why I want about 5 days with chat closed.

I do much less now to keep community focus. We used to have a few big projects that we all were unified on. Now, everyone has their own little tasks. It is the nature of advancement. With Hubes back, maybe he can work at it as president until next elections. I wished we would see more of Leprosi of late. My fears are the nether regions are calling her away also.

My job basically ended and winter is coming. I will be bored and in game much more, but not sure how active in organizing things. Will most likely work my tasks like others do theirs. Guess that gives me lots of time for mining and surveying.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:56 pm

:mrgreen: Its good to get a full response from you.

:!: I'm not not interested in some political campaign BUT I'm tired of the disadvantage I have with mining.

:arrow: I am VERY interested in the Ascent player community well being AND in creating in-game harmony BUT I'm getting extremely tired of getting stepped on because of my mining disadvantage.

--- I have a flash anger and am inclined to knuckle sandwiches when stepped on.

----- I'm not shy AND am more than willing to return the message.

:idea: In my minds eye, I'm not helping Xanuri as much as I'd like using the Trading skills I've developed to compensate for the Ascent drawbacks I've encountered.

--- I want to buy the nio & tin to assist Red Zone members AND I think I'm being blocked for political reasons - harmony should prevail but it doesn't.

:arrow:JAM has finally tweaked wreck salvage AND maybe I'll investigate the change at some point.

--- I'd wish he'd listen to what I had to say but I don't think he is listening to anyone - a recent PM to JAM has been in my Inbox for more than a week.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:01 pm

:mrgreen: The last vestiges of warm weather linger briefly but we approach winter gingerly.
PreviousNext