: A leg up index

Complain about the nerfs here
User avatar
User

OneOfFive

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

313

Joined

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Re: : A leg up index

Postby OneOfFive » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:40 pm

davh62 wrote:
FG Graphene actually. I will also correct you wild assumption with regard to this osb. Stag was providing cheap mats for gate and TF mods. He offered this price of his own free will. As you no a few of us continually expand the boundary's of the map which helps ALL players. The same will obviously apply to TF systems. Please don't be so quick to jump in, your continual digs at RAM are beginning to look personal. No one has done more for this game than him, hence the different chat colour bestowed on him from Jam himself.



Stagc's involvement with the "Cartel" is well known... thank you for proving my point...
I am the beginning, the end, the One who is many... I AM the BorgImage
Governor of Borg Prime 004
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 007
User avatar
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral
Posts

3513

Joined

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: : A leg up index

Postby rmartz » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:43 pm

OneOfFive wrote:Really RAM? As head of the "Cartel" these are the prices you guys sell Tin and Niobium to yourselves for???? If anyone doubts this they can alway search the SM and filter the price per unit to 50,500 credits per ton and guess what shows up...

MIB Tynebraneth
Nexus Central
Argenon
FG Graphine
Bozacks Station Delta
BSFA Cube

All Cartel controlled facilities... either with their direct accounts or their alt's. Also, you might be willing to supply only some? The largest buy order in the above list is 49M and the least is 92K tons. Looks like the Cartel is manipulating these prices to me...

Maybe I could have worded that better. I am unable to spend the game time to mine 200k of each even at 200k a ton prices. Stagc2002 was selling at the 50500 price beacause he had plenty of credits and wanted to supply at a fair price. I sold about 20k of each to MM for the 50500 price. This is what he said he needed.

With terraforming in game now, it takes lots of coils along with the new gates I am about to build along with all the time I am spending charting ring 2( which that data is open to all players), it is hard for me to find a lot of time to mine to fill the 200k order because I am using a sizable amount myself. I just dropped 150 emitters in Provision to help TF there.

MM, if you need more, feel free to let me know. I can handle the smaller amounts as I already passed on to you.
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1380

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: : A leg up index

Postby davh62 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:17 pm

OneOfFive wrote:
davh62 wrote:
FG Graphene actually. I will also correct you wild assumption with regard to this osb. Stag was providing cheap mats for gate and TF mods. He offered this price of his own free will. As you no a few of us continually expand the boundary's of the map which helps ALL players. The same will obviously apply to TF systems. Please don't be so quick to jump in, your continual digs at RAM are beginning to look personal. No one has done more for this game than him, hence the different chat colour bestowed on him from Jam himself.



Stagc's involvement with the "Cartel" is well known... thank you for proving my point...


You have missed my point entirely. But I suspected as much. Your hijacking of this post was completely un-necessary as usual.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

OneOfFive

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

313

Joined

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Re: : A leg up index

Postby OneOfFive » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:14 pm

davh62 wrote:
OneOfFive wrote:
davh62 wrote:
FG Graphene actually. I will also correct you wild assumption with regard to this osb. Stag was providing cheap mats for gate and TF mods. He offered this price of his own free will. As you no a few of us continually expand the boundary's of the map which helps ALL players. The same will obviously apply to TF systems. Please don't be so quick to jump in, your continual digs at RAM are beginning to look personal. No one has done more for this game than him, hence the different chat colour bestowed on him from Jam himself.



Stagc's involvement with the "Cartel" is well known... thank you for proving my point...


You have missed my point entirely. But I suspected as much. Your hijacking of this post was completely un-necessary as usual.



Actually, It's you who have hijacked this conversation, a conversation that has nothing to do with you, was not directed at you nor was your name even involved other than your facilities showing up in a search that anyone could do in the game. RAM defended his position well and without your help which up to this point has been nothing more than finger pointing and name calling. I suspect everyone will see just how much you have missed the point, and oh... exposing your "Cartel" for what it is and what it does, is always necessary whether you like it or not.
I am the beginning, the end, the One who is many... I AM the BorgImage
Governor of Borg Prime 004
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 007
User avatar
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1635

Joined

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Location

MITH Menzel 3

Re: : A leg up index

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Actually, that's MIB Tyngbraneth which is my OSB in Miners Paradise. Because you filtered out higher prices you will not have noticed that ALL my Stock Markets have buy orders for Niobium and Tin set at 100,000cr per unit and ONLY MIB Tyngbraneth has a buy order out for 50,500cr per unit. It also has one out for 70,000cr per unit. The reason is that a couple of established players wished to contribute to the Community Projects I am involved in and supplied some Niobium and Tin cheaply so that I could make Superconducting Coils which are an integral part of the Jump Gate and Terraforming Equipment.

Just because I have buy orders out for these prices does not mean that anyone is selling to me. In fact, it has been quite some time since I bought any Niobium or Tin through my Stock Markets. The reason being that other Players have buy orders out for up to 160,000cr per unit.

Oh, and before you go and accuse me of hijacking a conversation I am not involved in, I will point out that you involved me in the conversation by naming, incorrectly as it turns out, one of my facilities and accusing me of being part of some hypothetical Cartel that has the ability to fix prices for Niobium and Tin. It is only right, therefore, that I have the right to reply to such accusations. As far as I know there is no such Cartel, just a very few experienced players who were trying to contribute to projects that will benefit all players. The Jump Gate network would not have been possible without the co-operation of most of the long-term players and the Terraforming of planets such as Eldorado in Miners Paradise would certainly not have been possible without the co-operation between the Mayors of the various colonies and OSBs on and in orbit of that planet.

For a Cartel to operate in such a way that it can control the prices paid for materials, it would have to control the entire production of that material. This is blatently not possible when anyone can mine materials from any asteroid field they find. Also, any player who is buying these materials will only want to pay the minimum necessary to secure the purchase. So, in the situation we have where supply of Niobium is fairly constant but demand is rising prices are going to go up hence the rise to 160,000cr per unit from what was a high of 100,000cr per unit. I cinsider the playerbase very lucky that a few of the well established players care enough for the community to effectively sell their wares at one third price if they are to be used for community projects.
User avatar
User

OneOfFive

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

313

Joined

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Re: : A leg up index

Postby OneOfFive » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:30 am

Mooncrest wrote:Actually, that's MIB Tyngbraneth which is my OSB in Miners Paradise. Because you filtered out higher prices you will not have noticed that ALL my Stock Markets have buy orders for Niobium and Tin set at 100,000cr per unit and ONLY MIB Tyngbraneth has a buy order out for 50,500cr per unit. It also has one out for 70,000cr per unit. The reason is that a couple of established players wished to contribute to the Community Projects I am involved in and supplied some Niobium and Tin cheaply so that I could make Superconducting Coils which are an integral part of the Jump Gate and Terraforming Equipment.

Just because I have buy orders out for these prices does not mean that anyone is selling to me. In fact, it has been quite some time since I bought any Niobium or Tin through my Stock Markets. The reason being that other Players have buy orders out for up to 160,000cr per unit.

Oh, and before you go and accuse me of hijacking a conversation I am not involved in, I will point out that you involved me in the conversation by naming, incorrectly as it turns out, one of my facilities and accusing me of being part of some hypothetical Cartel that has the ability to fix prices for Niobium and Tin. It is only right, therefore, that I have the right to reply to such accusations. As far as I know there is no such Cartel, just a very few experienced players who were trying to contribute to projects that will benefit all players. The Jump Gate network would not have been possible without the co-operation of most of the long-term players and the Terraforming of planets such as Eldorado in Miners Paradise would certainly not have been possible without the co-operation between the Mayors of the various colonies and OSBs on and in orbit of that planet.

For a Cartel to operate in such a way that it can control the prices paid for materials, it would have to control the entire production of that material. This is blatently not possible when anyone can mine materials from any asteroid field they find. Also, any player who is buying these materials will only want to pay the minimum necessary to secure the purchase. So, in the situation we have where supply of Niobium is fairly constant but demand is rising prices are going to go up hence the rise to 160,000cr per unit from what was a high of 100,000cr per unit. I cinsider the playerbase very lucky that a few of the well established players care enough for the community to effectively sell their wares at one third price if they are to be used for community projects.



And yet another "Cartel" member heard from... lets see how many more we can get to come out of the wood work!!! Yes, Moon the 50,500 credit buy number was filtered to show which "Cartel" facilities stagc2002 fills orders for, since he is the "Cartel" miner. Sure you buy from the new players too... whats your point that your aren't "Cartel"? Please....
I am the beginning, the end, the One who is many... I AM the BorgImage
Governor of Borg Prime 004
Senator of Borg Subspace Conduit 007
User avatar
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral
Posts

3513

Joined

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Re: : A leg up index

Postby rmartz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:36 am

Hey all. We have a really small player base right now. Not sure this is helping overall. Can we turn this to a more positive tone or drop it please?
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User avatar
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1635

Joined

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Location

MITH Menzel 3

Re: : A leg up index

Postby Mooncrest » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:09 am

rmartz wrote:Hey all. We have a really small player base right now. Not sure this is helping overall. Can we turn this to a more positive tone or drop it please?

You are correct, RAM. Sorry, I should have responded by PM and not public post. Unfortunately, I let my emotions overrule my better judgement. I will consider the matter closed.
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1380

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: : A leg up index

Postby davh62 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:33 am

Mooncrest wrote:
rmartz wrote:Hey all. We have a really small player base right now. Not sure this is helping overall. Can we turn this to a more positive tone or drop it please?

You are correct, RAM. Sorry, I should have responded by PM and not public post. Unfortunately, I let my emotions overrule my better judgement. I will consider the matter closed.



*same** sorry ram/moon
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain
Posts

749

Joined

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Location

Massachusetts

Re: : A leg up index

Postby Moneyman » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Weder wrote:Hi Moneyman

Do jou stil sell stuff?

Greetings

Yep What do you need?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani
cron