Vargas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:40 pm

The Peoples New Eden Alliance.

Postby Vargas » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Welcome, pilots, to the new age.

As we all know the human race has fallen to it's lowest point and is nothing but a rotting, disease ridden, species that clings on to the clutches of existence.

The UNCA claim to protect the remaining colonies, with their rumored large fleet of spacecraft, but I say they are extorting the people in fear of pirate raids in order to live a better life and only to protect the rich citizens of Janus A!

Only 0.3% of the human populace born on planets can interface with spacecraft. It has been bestowed upon us to help our people because the UNCA refuse to designate humanitarian resources. We ferry people, goods, food, raw resources station to station only for the UNCA to benefit off of the good it brings the people!

The reason the human race fell was because of greed! Now the UNCA tell us that those who horde all the wealth must be protected?! From pirates that are supposedly stealing?! The pirates are us! You and I trying to claim back what should be for the people and we are the evil ones?!

WELL I SAY ENOUGH!

We, the 0.3%, have obviously been chosen to lead our people from the darkest crevice in which they lurk, it is us who shall be their saviours! Not the UNCA!

If we join together we can bring harmony and wealth to the people. It will be an arduous journey but we are capable of creating a prosperous new era for those who are willing to sacrifice and bleed with their fellow man. For their fellow man.

Together we can lead our people away from the tyrannous UNCA to systems afar that are bathed in riches!

Together we can rise above and beyond! Create not a society that exists on greed, but a society of equality and equal opportunity! A society for the people!

Join the Peoples New Eden Alliance
The Peoples New Eden Alliance. We learnt from history.
no avatar
User

jam

Rank

Developer

Developer

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: The Peoples New Eden Alliance.

Postby jam » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Which idiot set up these forums? There is no "like" button :(
...............................................................................................................................................
Thanks for playing, thanks for posting, and thanks for your feedback!
User

Johneaux

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:25 pm

Straya mate

Postby Johneaux » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:28 am

or hate button
Johneaux
Senator - Epoch, Far Kurnell
============================
Previously known as Newuser57
Working for the interest of the common citizen since January 2013
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Postby rmartz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Vargas wrote:If we join together we can bring harmony and wealth to the people. It will be an arduous journey but we are capable of creating a prosperous new era for those who are willing to sacrifice and bleed with their fellow man. For their fellow man.

Attempts at equality always come down to some telling others what and how to do things.

The Miners Guild is about equal access, not equality.

We can not all be equal, but we can all be free!

Join the Miners Guild to help support equal access. Choose your own path. Choose your own way. We band together to help and support, not to force our perspective of equality on others.

Another person's wealth does not degrade my life. Wealth may equal power, but it does not equal happiness. Find happiness with the Miners Guild while we support you as you find your path, way and place.

Be wary of Vargans, and others, who proclaim equality. This is just another way of saying, "Do it my way or you will be punished!"
Ingame accounts: RAM, rmartz
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
User

Vargas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Vargas » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Heresay!

My people do you see? Rmartz even admits that they are not for equality, they would rather see you suffer if it meant helping one of their own! This is the exact mentality that led to our downfall in the first place!

He admits that they can not offer you wealth nor power! How can he claim to allow you to choose your own path when you have no control over it?!

This foolish spokesperson will give you every reason to stay away from them. Be wary of their smoke and mirrors diplomacy and hollow promises, they offer only a life of misery.

Rally to me my people and fellow pilots! The NEA shall prevail!
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Vargas wrote:Heresay!

My people do you see? Rmartz even admits that they are not for equality, they would rather see you suffer if it meant helping one of their own! This is the exact mentality that led to our downfall in the first place!

He admits that they can not offer you wealth nor power! How can he claim to allow you to choose your own path when you have no control over it?!

This foolish spokesperson will give you every reason to stay away from them. Be wary of their smoke and mirrors diplomacy and hollow promises, they offer only a life of misery.

Rally to me my people and fellow pilots! The NEA shall prevail!

Alas, in this galaxy, power is always amassed by the undeserving. Large mega governments is what created the fall, not individual achievements. Be wary of those promising you everything. Someone has to pay for that and that someone will soon be you.

Join the association of the Miners Guild. No control. Our goal to to help everyone make their own nation through trade and sustainable relationships. It is the individual who will rebuild society, but the nation. It is the individual who will be at your side in times of need, not government.
Check out RAM Memories.
Visit AscentExtras.com for player built game tools, guilds, and links to game related data.
User

Vargas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Vargas » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

rmartz wrote:Alas, in this galaxy, power is always amassed by the undeserving. Large mega governments is what created the fall, not individual achievements.

Exactly! Perhaps this man is not as foolish as I first thought. Together as a united people, as an individual movement, we will create our new age of glory.

The large mega-governments he speaks of are the ones at the mercy of the UNCA! The ones which he collaborates with!

Together as one alliance, as one unified federation, we will take humanity to a new dawn of prosperity!

Rmartz you clearly share the same vision as I for humanity. Leave the Miners Guild, who are but servants to the UNCA, and join me in creating a new era of success!
User

rmartz

Rank

Rear Admiral

Rear Admiral

Postby rmartz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 pm

But I like Carebears. My daughter used to collect them and they bring many fond memories of our times.

The UNCA is a collaboration of governments. It is not a government on its own. It brings peace within freedoms right now and free gate travel. I am in no way ready to abandon it for something far worse. :o

Soon, as new colonies become established, we will have the means of self direction and even our colonists will demand and deserve respect, dignity, and integrity.

Sir, where can we see these principles in affect in you already? I say, what we see now , we will get in any structure or government you establish or support. We are known by our fruits.

I myself am bananas, so there!
Check out RAM Memories.
no avatar
User

Jacarie

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Postby Jacarie » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Vargas wrote:Rally to me my people and fellow pilots! The NEA shall prevail!

"Rally to ME MY people" Sounds like to me a self proclaimed "New King or Messiah" of New Eden.

Vargas wrote:Yeah and how about so goddamn PVP perks while you're at it JAM!

And if you don't Join this "New King" he will punish you!

Vargas wrote: Together we can lead our people away from the tyrannous UNCA to systems afar that are bathed in riches!

Together we can rise above and beyond! Create not a society that exists on greed,

On one hand this "King" says your going to be "bathed in riches" and in the same breath says " Create not a society that exists on greed" Isn't that right there what this "King" is doing lol wow.
User

Vargas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Postby Vargas » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Jacarie wrote:"Rally to ME MY people" Sounds like to me a self proclaimed "New King or Messiah" of New Eden.

I do not proclaim to be a King. I shall only be part of a peoples Republic. I am telling the truths that need to heard and leading the way so that we may all have wonderful lives.

Jacarie wrote:On one hand this "King" says your going to be "bathed in riches" and in the same breath says " Create not a society that exists on greed" Isn't that right there what this "King" is doing lol wow.

I know that such a feeble minded person such as yourself can not understand a world where riches belong to the people, rather than the greedy.

The riches I know that are out there will be shared and available for all to enjoy! This is the message I send!
Last edited by Vargas on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Next