ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Complain about the nerfs here
User avatar
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

185

Joined

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby Loke » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Can I claim the "most votes from one colony"?
Image
Its The drunken Mammoth in New Horizon, my main colony. Screenshot is from the last election, just before I voted for rmartz as prez :D
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427

The forum are belong to me
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby davh62 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Loke wrote:Can I claim the "most votes from one colony"?
Image
Its The drunken Mammoth in New Horizon, my main colony. Screenshot is from the last election, just before I voted for rmartz as prez :D



You can indeedy Loke. Adding now.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby davh62 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Creds/Ind updated
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby davh62 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Creds/Ind updated.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby davh62 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Ind/Creds updated
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby davh62 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:00 pm

Creds/Ind updated
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby davh62 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Industry updated.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User avatar
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander
Posts

185

Joined

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby Loke » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:03 pm

I want to claim another. I dont think anyone (would love to be proven wrong though) has buildt more domes than I did on Zombie valley, 8086, 639 domes, all finished in january 2015. 345 of them is just for the Vader head, which is why I ended up with so many domes.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427

The forum are belong to me
User avatar
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore
Posts

1303

Joined

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Location

UK

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby davh62 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Loke wrote:I want to claim another. I dont think anyone (would love to be proven wrong though) has buildt more domes than I did on Zombie valley, 8086, 639 domes, all finished in january 2015. 345 of them is just for the Vader head, which is why I ended up with so many domes.



Ok adding.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander
Posts

526

Joined

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby RAM » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:43 am

davh62 wrote:
Loke wrote:I want to claim another. I dont think anyone (would love to be proven wrong though) has buildt more domes than I did on Zombie valley, 8086, 639 domes, all finished in january 2015. 345 of them is just for the Vader head, which is why I ended up with so many domes.



Ok adding.


We need images posted to go along with that! Not to prove, but to enjoy!!
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB ® | Style by KomiDesign | Modified by Chris Valleriani