Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: ASCENT HALL OF FAME

Postby Moneyman » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:26 pm

SilkenVerse wrote:As I do not play anymore since I have failed to see JAM reply to anything important or even somewhat important but I have explored over 6K systems. I have not fully explored every planet and moon gas giant or such only the first 3500 systems I founded.

I think these stats are mundane and a way to try gather interest in something that is not there. JAM can make this game so much more, but he has to deal with RL and bills before this venture since I am sure it has strapped his cash flow going solo in programming. A great feat for 1 man a great feat but not enough for me to continue to play.

SIlk

:mrgreen: The loss is ours that you choose to no longer appear in-game ... a loss to those who do and not know you. :)

:?: Why let the UserOfCode separate you from those who had the pleasure of chatting with you :evil:

:idea: Frankly, many who would be God are RL clueless about responsibility to those they serve. ;)

:arrow: If you paint yourself in a corner its best to get yourself a supply of linoleum. :!:

:?: Drop the ego ... if you no longer code then its time to sell to someone who does renovation. :?:
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:06 pm

HOF updated.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi all...o/,

Aveege has 153,377 structures, and 1,766,730 colonists at Aveege Corp Carbpost in Black Hell...and it was set up so well that the osb is still manufacturing and selling graphene after all this time inactive. I know that doesn't get the most colonists, but isn't that still the most structures?

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:13 pm

gotpurplefleas wrote:Hi all...o/,

Aveege has 153,377 structures, and 1,766,730 colonists at Aveege Corp Carbpost in Black Hell...and it was set up so well that the osb is still manufacturing and selling graphene after all this time inactive. I know that doesn't get the most colonists, but isn't that still the most structures?

fleas

Indeed! Adding.
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

Seeker5

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Postby Seeker5 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:46 am

small updates

Seeker == ML 326

Johneaux == GEM ML 31

Big Prom == LadyHawk == 14557
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:08 am

Seeker5 wrote:small updates

Seeker == ML 326

Johneaux == GEM ML 31

Big Prom == LadyHawk == 14557

Thanks Seek, Updated.
User

SilkenVerse

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:38 pm

Postby SilkenVerse » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:24 am

I find the comments from MoneyMan very confusing. Unless I have done something very unreal to my nature I do my best to not have a huge ego but rather help others. For the fact that I have coded in 8 languages is not a surreal task but the fact that I had a major head injury and have survived and can still think never mind code a little is a feat. ( That point made I am so grateful to my supportive family, my doctors and several people in this game, IE Purple Fleas, Davh, RAM, Leprosi, and several others while I healed)/ My point is Moneyman if you want to make a comment, make it properly not to blow hotair. I challenge you to show how much you have donated and shared to help build gates and ships or what ever else. I can name 3 that I know donated more than I have.

So stick it in your ear and smoke it because your an idiot if you think making those comments make you something other than an ass. This game is based on community. I have helped build the community the gates and support new players. I did however say I was not playing anymore until JAM was able to balance out his real life challenges to programing and finishing this game. He wife and kids come first, then the virtual world. I love what he has done but have chosen to not play anymore until he is able to continue the great journey he started.

If you want to quote me go ahead, just quote that your an ass for taking things so far out of context that your picking your nose through your ass.

Silk
SilkenVerse

Mayor of Aes Sedai Colony and Silken's OSB.
Grave robber and Cougar Bait :-)

May your words be Silken...
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Postby LadyHawk » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:28 am

Silken, I'm so sorry we're losing your valued company here in game but I do totally understand your reasons.

I assure you, those are exactly the same sentiments that MoneyMan was trying to express in his own way. His
style of communication can take some getting used to but he has a wonderful heart with the best of intentions and
his criticisms were aimed at JAM, not you.

Those of us who remain in game do so with a determined optimism that there is still hope. Personally, I believe that Ram,
when he assumes the role of President, may be able to help bridge the gap in communication we've had with Jam and
possibly get a few changes and updates rolling again.

We'll leave the light on for you...should you decide to come back and check it out. But if not, at least go with the complete
assurance that you are loved and appreciated for your contributions here and will not be forgotten. After all...you name is out
there in the stars :)
User

Moneyman

Rank

Commander

Commander

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:43 pm

:mrgreen: Thank you, LH, (she knows my heart) about telling about Silkenverse's response to my earlier post here.

:idea: Silkenverse, if there is anyone who'd be the reason that I started playing Ascent sooner, its you .. bar none.

:( If I'd known how close to JAM you were, my earlier post would have been more tempered.

Silkenverse wrote: I find the comments from MoneyMan very confusing.

:arrow: Join the club, my next oldest sister thinks I babble ... But she loves me with all her heart despite that. Ditto, I her.

Silkenverse wrote: Unless I have done something very unreal to my nature I do my best to not have a huge ego but rather help others. For the fact that I have coded in 8 languages is not a surreal task but the fact that I had a major head injury and have survived and can still think never mind code a little is a feat.

:arrow: There is no one more than I who regret that that is part of your RL. I always thought you were a treasure in Ascent.

Silkenverse wrote: My point is Moneyman if you want to make a comment, make it properly not to blow hotair. I challenge you to show how much you have donated and shared to help build gates and ships or what ever else. I can name 3 that I know donated more than I have.

:arrow: For a quick answer click on my signature. Actually, I think RAM and davh62 have done more than you or I have.

Silkenverse wrote: So stick it in your ear and smoke it because your an idiot if you think making those comments make you something other than an ass.

:idea: Silk, you and I are both human beings so, yes, I have that opinion of myself, deservedly, many times.

Silkenverse wrote: This game is based on community. I have helped build the community the gates and support new players. I did however say I was not playing anymore until JAM was able to balance out his real life challenges to programing and finishing this game. He wife and kids come first, then the virtual world. I love what he has done but have chosen to not play anymore until he is able to continue the great journey he started.

:idea: You misunderstand the purpose of my earlier post. I and many others feel abandoned by UserOfCode.

:?: UserOfCode? James Hicks is a human being ... He never gave me a chance to know him.

Silkenverse wrote: If you want to quote me go ahead, just quote that your an ass for taking things so far out of context that your picking your nose through your ass.

:( I don't mind being called names ... Its far better than being treated that I am of no consequence by James Hicks.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

UK

Postby davh62 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:06 pm

HOF Updated.

Please post any new updates.
PreviousNext