User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Too much credits? Why??

Postby Loke » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:15 pm

BoshingTong wrote:Loke I think you are on the right path. I never have the creds I need because I have the Cube in Prime that will trade at a fair price for anything. I am always buying. Most of the time I sell as well but I have fixed my prices to be fair. My hope is that it gives newer players a place to find what they need to build or a place to sell what most of the big miners eject. My goal is to have what ever anyone needs at a reasonable price or to buy what ever someone is selling. Thus most of my creds just go out the window.

Yes, your cube is a perfect example. To have a player to player economy there needs to be big buyers, I really like the work Davh is doing in Prime too.

And moneys can drain quikcly. I have set aside 250b just for Nio Tin Markets buy orders (was more earlier at higher prices). And what I am currently developing has increased in need for credits to somewhere between 600b and 1.2t. I find this game far more interesting when I need to find ways through our economy and try to aquire at least another 500b. Mining has become far less profitable to, which slows my income.

Moneyman: thank you for explaining
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
Previous