User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Too much credits? Why??

Postby Loke » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:15 pm

BoshingTong wrote:Loke I think you are on the right path. I never have the creds I need because I have the Cube in Prime that will trade at a fair price for anything. I am always buying. Most of the time I sell as well but I have fixed my prices to be fair. My hope is that it gives newer players a place to find what they need to build or a place to sell what most of the big miners eject. My goal is to have what ever anyone needs at a reasonable price or to buy what ever someone is selling. Thus most of my creds just go out the window.

Yes, your cube is a perfect example. To have a player to player economy there needs to be big buyers, I really like the work Davh is doing in Prime too.

And moneys can drain quikcly. I have set aside 250b just for Nio Tin Markets buy orders (was more earlier at higher prices). And what I am currently developing has increased in need for credits to somewhere between 600b and 1.2t. I find this game far more interesting when I need to find ways through our economy and try to aquire at least another 500b. Mining has become far less profitable to, which slows my income.

Moneyman: thank you for explaining
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Too much credits? Why??

Postby Loke » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:12 am

My need for more credits just keeps increasing, currently I need to aquire another 2.8 trillion to do what I plan. 2 trillion of that is to increase research speed from 500% to 1000% at colony (building 40 palace of knowlegde). Should make it possible to get a decent T2 production when I have researced enhanced production alot times.
Most of the credits I have is locked to SM buy orders (total of approximaty 1.2 trillion) so I cant use much of the credits I currently have, dont wont any traders to not bbe able to sell at my SMs.

Ways of aquiring credits is mainly hauling to LM and mining. Hauling has improved a lot with the Warpless trade and increased items to choose between, makes it a little more interesting. Mining has become more boring as Im mostly just mining uranium to sell at LM (Nio and tin doesnt sell anymore). Fortunately Rams list of public fields holds lots of 3 year old autonites so I dont have to spend time searching for them (I mostly only have logs of nio and tin fields from the explorations I have done during my years in ascent).

Unfortunately the SM search have shown very few buy orders in 2018 (except my own orders), so not really an option of earning credits from other players anymore.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
Previous