Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Re: SWAT - ShipWrights and Associated Trades Guild

Postby davh62 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Mooncrest wrote:davh62,
I'm not sure where I am going with this. I can work with yourself, LadyHawk and Moneyman to produce ships, but the guild needs players who are willing to make ships as a their main gaming play and I'm not sure there are any. I know that there are a few who build a ship from time to time, but a guild would need consistency.

For the time being, I am very busy with orders for NPC ships, which is keeping me ties up. I will reassess when I have these orders completed.

Ok understood Moon.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi all...o/

I think that possibly the guild already has consistency moon...It's You. You could administer orders and assign builds to members. Even if they don't build all of the time. For instance: Say you have a 100 npc order from someone, and someone else orders another 100 player ships...you can't get them all done in a reasonable amount of time by yourself. You assign some of them or maybe just mod orders to members. They help you build and all customers are happy...I think I'm suggesting kind of the same thing that MG does when completing contracts. Also...last point...you may get more members if they didn't think that they would have to be bound to the level of shipbuilding that you do...lol...you are truly a miracle worker and you don't even know it!

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:04 pm

gotpurplefleas wrote:Hi all...o/

I think that possibly the guild already has consistency moon...It's You. You could administer orders and assign builds to members. Even if they don't build all of the time. For instance: Say you have a 100 npc order from someone, and someone else orders another 100 player ships...you can't get them all done in a reasonable amount of time by yourself. You assign some of them or maybe just mod orders to members. They help you build and all customers are happy...I think I'm suggesting kind of the same thing that MG does when completing contracts. Also...last point...you may get more members if they didn't think that they would have to be bound to the level of shipbuilding that you do...lol...you are truly a miracle worker and you don't even know it!

fleas

:mrgreen: This is my thinking also ... You, long ago, earned the right to be in charge ... Tell us what works for you and its yours. :)
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MIB Tyngbraneth, Miner's Paradise

Postby Mooncrest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:40 pm

I will shortly ask RAM if he can set up a subforum for SWAT in the Ascent Extras forum, with public and private areas. Hopefully, he will have some time to do this.

After I have completed davh62's order, I will set up a 'shop front' post for the Guild there with a link from here and a direct url, if RAM can do that as well. I will then close down the Mooncrest Industries shop and operate only from the Ascent Extras forum.

Hopefully this will also encourage players to look at that forum as well as this one.

As I understand it, initially I will be assembling the ships with arts I buy from davh62, LadyHawk and Moneyman, where appropriate. Hopefully we will attract more members capable and willing to assemble ships, especially from non-European time zones.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:40 pm

:mrgreen: I'll be making changes to my threads in the wake of changes that you make, Moon.

I'll be advertising my barter terms to new players thru in-game chat and thru A leg up index thread.

Your shop thread is still a valuable means of communication ... I recommend delay in disabling it.
User

davh62

Rank

Captain

Captain

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Postby davh62 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Moon as mm said you should keep your shop open for now. This is because I think we should maybe stock build the guild for a few months. Your thoughts?
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
User

Loke

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Great initiative! I would like to support this by being a backup supplier for times when the guild needs assitance, for example if the only guild member that can make ligths is not available. Since I can make most modules, but I am not interested in doing this full time, happy to help when called upon to insure the guild always can deliver.

I would just follow the guidelines, prices etc set by the guild.

here is what I can supply:
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427
Previous