New System out on -X axis - welcome all travelers!

Complain about the nerfs here
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

New System out on -X axis - welcome all travelers!

Postby gotpurplefleas » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi all...o/

I have begun the building of a hub of sorts out at -250,0,0...hopefully the first in a string of colonies and osbs meant to assist travelers on their journey to the edge of the galaxy.

The central point of this hub is at -250 x, 0 y, 0 z...so situated and named Negative 250 X so I could always remember where to go when I or others wanted to travel out that way...lol...fleabrains thinking here.

Negative 250 X currently houses Aardvark Trading 13 colony and Fleabase 16 osb. The system has decent minerals but no food so I have begun building in a new colony for that support, and will also be building in a 3rd
system to complete as much independent living for colonists in that region as is currently possible. Should we ever get osb ship repair this system of gated colonies should be a great help to travelers exploring our galaxy.

Garret is located at -250,0,1 and the planet Jingle will supply vegetables, fruit, carbon/graphene, iron...and other assorted T1s and T2s to the hub through Aardvark Trading 20 colony and Fleabase 25 osb. A short 14.6 lyr gate has been planned for shuttle services back and forth between the two systems.

Things have come together pretty well and Garret will now join The Colonial Senate and Ascent Proper as a new member of the Ascent political community.

All are welcome...if you get the "bug" and want to explore/expand outward into this vast Galaxy (270 billion star systems for those who don't know) then come to see us in Garret!...We'll leave the lights on...

thnx
fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court
User

davh62

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

Re: New System out on -X axis - welcome all travelers!

Postby davh62 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Good work Senator Fleas. Will take a fly by tour later.
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp