User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Thank you, Jam!!!! <3

Postby LadyHawk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:28 pm

I am posting this as a new thread because its important enough I don't want it to get buried in an ongoing discussion and I believe there are plenty of other players who will have a comment or two to add, so long as they see the thread.

Jam!!! Thank you so much for your prompt response to the President's recent request to adjust prices of ships and commodities and add Tier 2 products to the local markets as well as work on fixes for several of the long-term irritating bugs we've been living with.

But most of all, thank you for your own words personally posted here! Obviously we love and 'mostly' trust our President Ram, but one word of yours is worth 1000's of his. I mean, first of all we have to sift through everything he tells us for accuracy vs. his somewhat twisted sense of humor, and then glean how much he's 'coloring the truth' compared to reality :-D

To make a long story short...its a real shot in the arm for morale here to hear from you directly! Thank you! Rest assured we, your community, want nothing more than to support you and help this game grow. If you'll stay in touch with what you're working on, let us know your own ideas how we might help, we will gladly do whatever we can to assist and support you and this awesome game.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commander

Commander

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: Thank you, Jam!!!! <3

Postby RAM » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 pm

LadyHawk wrote:I mean, first of all we have to sift through everything he tells us for accuracy vs. his somewhat twisted sense of humor, and then glean how much he's 'coloring the truth' compared to reality

Hey now! I resemble that remark!
Ban cheese slicers. Make Apollo Sector grate again!
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Loke

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Re: Thank you, Jam!!!! <3

Postby Loke » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:41 pm

LadyHawk wrote:Jam!!! Thank you so much

But most of all, thank you for your own words personally posted here!

This! Completely agree with ladyhawk. Jam posting in the forums again is very much appriciated!
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
Senator Loke of Primo Spe, 8086, New Horizon, Skadi, Darkfield and Niu Heimar

Statistics for Nio and Tin prices: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3427

The forum are belong to me