User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

To Core Gates

Postby RAM » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Figured I needed to start a new thread on the gate chain towards the core instead of continually trashing up other threads.

Systems in this chain are designated EC. This is short for "To Core."

We have now gated to TC3.

Here is what is required at this time to complete the gate from TC3 to TC4.

We are moving along well. We ahve systems to TC6 right now. In another couple of months or so, we will soon have the longest reaching gate chain. It is slowly working us towards the core. At least in that general direction. Our suspicions are that Earth is on the other side of the core.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Re: To Core Gates

Postby Moneyman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:03 pm

RAM wrote: Systems in this chain are designated EC. This is short for "To Core."

:mrgreen: Hmmm, perhaps you meant TC
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:15 am

Moneyman wrote:
:mrgreen: Hmmm, perhaps you meant TC

Opps. Yep.

And the Gate from TC3 is now done Working on the gate to TC4 now.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:26 pm

In TC4, the gates are stacked. A little tricky, but here is the requirements for the TC4 to TC3 gate.

Here is what is needed for the TC4 to TC5 gate.

I will be working to complete the TC3 gate pair iron over the next few days. We have gotten 3 gates done in one month. I was estimating 1 per month or two. So way ahead of schedule. I think we need to slow it down just a bit. I will keep working to move iron and carbon. Gate mods will be continually needed and will keep us a little behind the iron and carb. Again, not rush, just a slow methodical move towards the core.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Gates to TC4 are all completed. TC4 forward still need work. Rhaven planned a gate from TC1 to his systems. We are actively filling that right now. 89 LY. Big gate. Will take a little time, but he has helped so many, it is a small thing to stop to pick up his gate before proceeding.
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Postby RAM » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 pm

RAM wrote:Gates to TC4 are all completed. TC4 forward still need work. Rhaven planned a gate from TC1 to his systems. We are actively filling that right now. 89 LY. Big gate. Will take a little time, but he has helped so many, it is a small thing to stop to pick up his gate before proceeding.

Rhaven, as I reworked the map, I just noticed how close you system we are gating to TC1 is to Sanctuary. You may want to drop a gate to there. Would make it a quick trip to Apollo through Prime that way. Would be a pretty small gate too.
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Near a beach on an Island

Postby Rhavenwing » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:29 am

RAM wrote:
RAM wrote:Gates to TC4 are all completed. TC4 forward still need work. Rhaven planned a gate from TC1 to his systems. We are actively filling that right now. 89 LY. Big gate. Will take a little time, but he has helped so many, it is a small thing to stop to pick up his gate before proceeding.

Rhaven, as I reworked the map, I just noticed how close you system we are gating to TC1 is to Sanctuary. You may want to drop a gate to there. Would make it a quick trip to Apollo through Prime that way. Would be a pretty small gate too.

Hi RAM, my main reason for gating to TC1 is for using npc's to forward iron to suppy osb's for new gates advancing to the core. If there is a need later I will probably gate to Sanctuary, if it is of benefit to others in the area. I am in no great rush however so other gates should take priority. There are gates that have been sitting waiting for a long time to be fulfilled and they should come first.
cheers and thanks!
Rhaven
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.
User

Moneyman

Rank

Captain

Captain

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Massachusetts

Postby Moneyman » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Rhavenwing wrote:
RAM wrote:

Hi RAM, my main reason for gating to TC1 is for using npc's to forward iron to suppy osb's for new gates advancing to the core. If there is a need later I will probably gate to Sanctuary, if it is of benefit to others in the area. I am in no great rush however so other gates should take priority. There are gates that have been sitting waiting for a long time to be fulfilled and they should come first.
cheers and thanks!
Rhaven

:mrgreen: I like the idea of NPCing iron and carbon to TC1 ... wb doing 14 PCs and 14 WGs weekly shortly.

mb switching from TC to Santuary is what I should do? What do you think?
User

Rhavenwing

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Near a beach on an Island

Postby Rhavenwing » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Rhavenwing wrote:
RAM wrote:

cheers and thanks!
Rhaven

Okay, I planned a gate to Sanctuary, just waiting for LadyHawk to okay it. I agree it is a much easier goal for the short term. I would like to keep the tc1/Stella Splendoris gates as well just to cut down on npc travel later as the travel time will get longer and be less effective.
Thanks again!
Rhaven
The 11,000Hz ringing in my ears is competing with the voices in my head!!
Senator of Nox Astrum, Stella Splendorus, and a few more.
User

LadyHawk

Rank

Lt Commander

Lt Commander

Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Postby LadyHawk » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:54 pm

Gate approved!!! Oh goodie, I'm thrilled to become more than just a dead end out in Sanctuary.
And the gate will make supplying Sanctuary's 2.5m daily production of iron to the TC gates much
easier too :D
Next