Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 pm

UK

RZ activation.

Postby davh62 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm

I think it's long overdue.

We can't lose ships so why not activate PVP combat in RZ?
Alternatively random PVE pirate encounters in RZ with appropriate bounty rewards.

Alternatively......Yes I'm going to bang on about it again. A new alien enemy as a threat to humanity!! :idea:

FG have been waiting so long for meaningful combat. We are so fed up of ejecting compressed garbage over ramish space to test our aiming skills. The troops are getting restless. :D
FG Fighters Guild Founder
Senator of Ferrite-Senator of Prime-Senator of Barons Rest- Hater of rams speaking date stamp
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Captain

Captain

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Re: RZ activation.

Postby RAM » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Jam also said the rest of the Combat Quest line would be implemented with the new release also.

I am not sure he will update the rest of combat with it, but there might be a few things. Time is the real issue here. He knows he will be 6 to 12 months on TMG, so he has to do what he can for Ascent now. Since the new engine MAY (still not sure) be much easier to release, he MAY (still not sure) be able to send out a release with the new engine. This means he can, from time to time over the next 6 months or year, drop in new updates in Ascent a lot easier.

My plans are to keep a list of small incremental tasks that can be done. This will allow him to hop in for a day or two, add that, then jump back to TMG.

But, there are always those times he gets a wild hair and throws in something none of us were even thinking about. Randomness seems to affect Jam as much as Ascent. :lol:
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories