Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Supplying TC12 OSB

Postby Mooncrest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:45 pm

I have set up NPCs to supply TC12 OSB with Iron so e can then transfer it to the TC13 to TC12 Jump Gate. However, after two days, the NPCs seem to be travelling their routes empty.

The supply chain starts at MID Ferric Heights in Otturet where there are currently 4million Iron for sale at 1cr per. I have two NPCs transferring Iron from here to MIB Farmer's Market in Prime; where there is a purchase order for, currently, 17million Iron at 2cr per. There is a sell order for Iron, currently 2million in stock, at 2cr per here.

From Prime five NPCs transfer the Iron to TC12 OSB; where there is a purchase order for, currently, 14million Iron at 3cr per.

Are the price differences sufficiently high to attract the NPCs to buy and sell?

I am using NPC Archons so as not to put-pace production, hopefully.

I do wish we had better control over NPCs moving stock. This is very frustrating.
User

TEKnome

Rank

2nd Lieutenant

2nd Lieutenant

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Re: Supplying TC12 OSB

Postby TEKnome » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:43 pm

G'Day

As a general rule, I use 2-3cr differential to motivate my NPC's
if I have a product I want to prioritize, I add an extra 2 cr

The NPC's then seem to haul what and when they fell like, and run empty a lot of the time ( where can I get a job like that ?! lol )
generally they move about 60 - 70 % of what I calculate they could move :-)
... and yes, the NPC system has some room for improvement

Cheers :-)
Skimmer - Miner - Trader - Surveyor - Star Finder
Senator of Gnome Home, Gnomore, TEK808
Governor of Mount Nevermind, Valyria, Banapple
User

Mooncrest

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 pm

MITH Menzel 3

Postby Mooncrest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am

In that case can I suggest that whoever owns TC12 OSB riases the buy/sell price of Iron to 20 cedits per unit. This will allow anyone wishing to supply TC12 OSB some flexibility on the route the material can take to get there.
User

gotpurplefleas

Rank

Commander

Commander

Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Postby gotpurplefleas » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:51 am

hi all...o/

TC12 is mine on first accnt...which I just paid premium on yesterday and started it up again...I also hauled what I thought was enough iron out yesterday to keep them going.

I think prior to that they hauled in about 5m tons. I was really happy to see that, specifically because we have always seen inconsistencies with npc hauling on a longer term basis, and because my account wasn't set up to properly manage the osb.

I will look at the osb this morning and see if I can figure it out. Thanks for the heads up moon.

fleas
gotpurplefleas
Senator of Food Court