User

Nomad

Rank

Ensign

Ensign

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Re: Lokes AutoHotKey tools for Ascent

Postby Nomad » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:36 am

Loke wrote:Updated version 0.92 that adds status of shipyard constructions to OSB tool.
https://ufile.io/f/8otpp
Also changed the name as I discovered Ascent Companion has been used a few times before

This link is showing as expired and now need a paid subscription to download
no avatar
User

RAM

Rank

Commodore

Commodore

Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:36 am

Postby RAM » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:08 am

Loke, I can add this to the Downloads folder for Ascent if you like. Just send me the files and I will upload them for others to access.
"The UNCA is not your boss!" ~ Jessica Steele
Fan Fiction from an old timer - RAM Memories
no avatar
User

stagc2002

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Postby stagc2002 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:10 am

yes pleeze, that would be awesome as I cannot access from any of the links
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Postby Loke » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:56 pm

Updated first post, latest version code is there now. No link to random sharing site I used to be able to share .exe anymore.

If you have AutoHotKey installed, the code is all you need and save it as a .ahk as described in first post. I never got the .exe version to behave exactly as the .ahk version anyway (the hotkey problem I probably mentioned somewhere in this thread). Distributing a .exe isnt something I really want to do anyway, but if someone else wants to, feel free.

Feel free to edit, add, use and redistribute as you wish. Most of the functions I wanted to add is finished and working as intented. The next thing on the list to add was loading of asteroid log that sorted and filtered, so that you could load a list of only colombites and sorted with oldest roids from the top etc. (based on the date of last log for each field and the flag for newly spawned/reset). But I never got to finish that part, so there is just a load button in the logger tool that doesnt proparly work.

Let me know if there is anything else. Im not active atm in ascent, but I always check forum from time to time.
Callsign: Fraaggii or Loke
My AutohotKey tools: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4329
Mining yield calculator (google sheets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:33 pm

Small update, added LM profit calculator:
Insert current LM price, it calculates LM profit in prosent and the price difference between sell price at Warpless trade and LM buy price (credits profit per ton). Makes it easier for me to know which item is most profitable to haul as LM prices changes and I can never remember what is a good price for each.

Mining and farming refers to robots. Only added the items that is most priftable to haul to LM.

Should be useful for me now that I need another 3 trillions to be build more palaces of knowledge to reach 2000% research :P

Code is updated in first post
Mining yield calculator (google sheets): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
no avatar
User

stagc2002

Rank

Lieutenant

Lieutenant

Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Postby stagc2002 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:15 am

hmmph ! 2000% research ?, I got inspired when I saw your 1000% Research Rate last week so I spent 3.5 trillions getting my rate to 1000%, now you move the goalposts again....can't see me getting another 3.5 trillions saved as the last build effort dropped me to 100 billion. Deuterium skimming and ureilte mining are the only way I know to make lots of credits quickly but 3.5 trillion is a big ask, also 3500 gems is a fairly big ask, 2000% is a mouth watering prospect though.... :mrgreen:
User

Loke

Rank

Commander

Commander

Postby Loke » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:20 pm

stagc2002 wrote:hmmph ! 2000% research ?, I got inspired when I saw your 1000% Research Rate last week so I spent 3.5 trillions getting my rate to 1000%, now you move the goalposts again....can't see me getting another 3.5 trillions saved as the last build effort dropped me to 100 billion. Deuterium skimming and ureilte mining are the only way I know to make lots of credits quickly but 3.5 trillion is a big ask, also 3500 gems is a fairly big ask, 2000% is a mouth watering prospect though.... :mrgreen:

Im missing 3 trillion, so I will not reach it any time soon, Im stuck at 1250% for now. Ive been stuck at 747% for years do to missing TGs, but thx to you I can finally research faster again :D Im currently trying to up the graphene prodcution, and reaseach is going slower at level 42. My goal is to transform my stored billions of carbon into graphene, so I can become a tier 2 baron 8-) Only producing 1 million per day atm, but hopefully higher morale and improved production can make it not take 10 years to do
Previous